HPAS Answer Key 2018 – has been declared by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) for the preliminary examination. The provisional answer key was released first and objections are invited from the candidates. The revised answer key has also been released on the official website. Both the provisional and the revised answer key was made available for all the booklet series viz. Series A, B, C, and D. The result for the preliminary exam has also been released and 527 candidates are selected for the main examination. The selected candidates have to fill the application form for mains to be eligible to give the exam. Get here complete information on HPAS Answer Key 2018 form the page given below.
HPPSC HPAS Answer Key 2018
The answer key is a pdf file containing the question numbers and the respective answers for all the four booklet series. The candidate must note that the result of preliminary examination was prepared on the basis of the revised answer key only. The complete schedule for the HPAS Answer Key 2018 is given below.
|Preliminary Examination||26 May 2019|
|Answer Key (Preliminary Examination)||Released|
|Objections to the Answer Key||Until 03 Jun 2019|
|Revised Answer Key (Preliminary Examination)||Released|
How to download the HPAS Answer Key 2018
Both the provisional and the revised answer key are available for download on the HPPSC HPAS 2018 official website of the commission. The revised answer is prepared by scrutiny of the objections made by the candidates on the first answer key. The steps to download the answer key are given below.
- Click on the link provided on this page which will take you to a pdf file. Alternatively you can also visit the official website.
- In the official website click on the Answer Key tab on the left hand side. Click on the relevant link for the HPAS answer key.
- Open the pdf file containing the question number and the respective answers.
- You can also download the file into your system.
How to Challenge the HPAS Answer Key 2018
The option to challenge or make objections is now closed because the revised answer key as well as the result for the preliminary examination has been released. However the option to raise objections was made available to the candidates for a limited time period. The steps to make objections are as follows.
- Download the proforma form from the link given below and take a print out of it.
- Now in the proforma enter the following details.
- Name of the Paper
- Booklet Series
- Objection Question Number
- Answer in the key displayed
- Candidates Answer
- Details of the documents attached by the candidate in support of his/her objection.
- Roll Number as mentioned on the admit card
- Candidate Name
- Send the form along with the documentary proof either in person or by post or through courier to the Commission.
To download the proforma to raise objections Click Here
How to Use the HPAS Answer Key 2018
The candidates can use the answer key to get an idea about their performance before the result. The HPPSC introduced two parts Carbon less OMR Answer Sheet this year. Of the two answer key the original one must be handed over to the invigilator whereas the copy is allowed to take home. Candidate can match the answers using this OMR sheet which are actually their response sheet. For this year however the result for the preliminary examination has already been announced. The answer key is also helpful for the next year aspirant who can use this to prepare by combining the answer key with the question paper and solving it.
How to get the past year question papers?
- Visit the official website and on the left hand side click on the tab stating “Syllabi and Previous Question Paper”.
- Click on it and scroll down to check the past year question papers. The past 5-6 years question papers of both the preliminary and main exam are given.
- Click on the link provided and download the year wise question papers.
- The answer key to some of the past year papers is given below also.
Result for HPPSC HPAS 2018
The result for the preliminary examination has already been released. The result consisted of the roll number of all the candidates who have qualified for the mains examination. The result for the main examination will be declared after the conduction of the result. The number of candidates qualifying the main examination will be three times the number of vacancies and will be called for the viva – voce. The scores of the main exam and the interview taken together will be used to formulate the final result. However the marks of the Compulsory papers of Hindi and English will not be counted in making the final result
Q. From where to download the proforma to raise objections regarding the answer key?
A. The proforma to raise objections was given in the bottom of the answer key file. The candidates were required to download it and take a print of it. After printing they had to mark the answers they wanted to raise objections about.
Q. How to find the answer key for the booklet series of the question paper which I attempted?
A. There is a single file for all the booklet series. The sections indicating the booklet series are made on the answer key.
Q. Is there any online portal made to raise objections?
A. No online portal was made to raise objections. It was a completely offline process and the proforma has to be submitted manually either in person or through post/courier.
Previous Year’s Answer Key
HPAS Prelims Revised Answer Key 2016-17
HPPSC HPAS Answer Key 2015 – 2016