HPPSC Result 2020 – Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) declare the result for HPPSC recruitment through the online process. Candidates have to visit the official website of HPPSC to check result, hppsc.hp.gov.in. With the declaration of HPPSC result, candidates have to check for their scorecard and merit list as well. Both releases on the official website of HPPSC. Applicants have to fill HPPSC application form to appear for the main examination. Get here complete details related to the HPPSC result 2020 including the process to check result, scorecard, and other necessary details.
HPPSC Result 2020
Here are the important links for HPPSC results 2020.
Check result here: Candidates can check HPPSC results 2020 from hppsc.hp.gov.in.
Compilation of HPPSC Result 2020
The result for HPPSC recruitment releases after several steps of verification. Lets us go through the procedure of the compilation of HPPSC result.
- Once the examination for HPPSC is over, the answer key for the examination releases.
- Candidates can get their answer key through the official website of HPPSC.
- After this, the expert’s committee of the commission starts the calculation of marks.
- Based on these marks, the selection of the applicant is determined. Securing higher marks than the qualifying marks leads to high ranking in the merit list.
How to check HPPSC Result 2020?
Himachal Pradesh PSC releases the result for HPPSC recruitment on the official website. Follow the steps below to know about the procedure of downloading HPPSC result 2020.
1st step: Reach the official website of HPPSC, hppsc.hp.gov.in. Candidates can also refer to the direct link we have provided above to check the result.
2nd step: Now, scroll a little to reach the ‘results’ section.
3rd step: Candidates have to select the option (Screening test, written examination, and so on) through which the examination was conducted.
4th step: After selecting any one option, a list of results for various recruitment displays. Select the recruitment candidate wishes to check for.
5th step: Hereafter, HPPSC result displays on the screen. Candidates have to hit the download button to get HPPSC result 2020.
Details present on HPPSC Result PDF 2020.
Below are the details that are present on HPPSC result PDF
- Roll number of the selected candidates
- Some important instructions related to the further process of the selection process.
How to get HPPSC Scorecard 2020?
Once the result for HPPSC recruitment declares, candidates can download the scorecard online. For this, it is necessary to visit the official website of HPPSC. We have provided detailed procedure to download the scorecard for HPPSC 2020.
1st step: Search for the official website of HPPSC, hppsc.hp.gov.in to download HPPSC scorecard. We have provided a direct link for downloading scorecard above.
2nd step: Scroll down a little to get the ‘results’ section.
3rd step: Now, select the ‘marks’ tab to get the scorecard for the examination.
4th step: Search for the recruitment candidate wish to download the scorecard for.
5th step: After clicking on the link, a PDF file displays. Candidates can check their scores they have scored in the HPPSC examination.
HPPSC Recruitment 2020 Merit List
HPPSC release the merit list for the examination through online mode. In the merit list, candidates are placed in order of the marks secured by them in the examination. Candidates can download the merit list from the official website of HPPSC. Refer to the steps below for downloading HPPSC merit list 2020.
How to download merit list for HPPSC Recruitment 2020?
1st step: For downloading HPPSC merit list, they have to visit the official website, hppsc.hp.gov.in.
2nd step: Hereafter, click on ‘results’ tab to proceed in the process of downloading the merit list.
3rd step: Click on ‘marks’ link as shown in the image.
4th step: Search for the merit list for the recruitment and click on the link.
5th step: HPPSC merit list for the specific recruitment displays on the screen. Hit the download button and check the scores and rank in the list.
Details present on HPPSC Merit list
Below are the details that are mentioned on the merit list for HPPSC recruitment 2020
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Total marks
What after HPPSC Preliminary Results 2020?
Once the preliminary examination for HPPSC result releases, candidates have to submit a separate application form. It is necessary to fill the application form to appear for the main examination. Here are the details related to HPPSC application form for main examination. Read it along to get the details on how candidates can submit their applications.
- Candidates have to visit the official website, hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc, and download the application format.
- Fee for main examination application form can be submitted through demand draft only.
- Submit the HPPSC main exam application form within the stipulated time.
- Filled HPPSC application should be sent by candidates to the following address:
The Secretary, H.P. Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla – 171002
Documents to submit along with HPPSC Application Form
- Paste recent passport size photograph on HPPSC main application form
- No Objection Certificate for in-service candidates
- 10th certificate or it’s equivalent as the date of birth proof
- Detailed mark sheets or degree as educational qualification proof
- SC/ST/OBC/BPL certificates must be issued by the competent authority and as per the format
- Candidates belonging to ex-servicemen category have to submit a copy of their release certificate or discharge certificate
- Bank Draft
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) works for the recruitment of eligible candidates through civil service examination. The commission was constituted April 25, 1971 (03 months after Himachal Pradesh came into existence). Under article 315 of the Indian constitution, HPPSC was held with the responsibility for the recruitment of highly competent, skilled and qualified candidates for various government posts. The recruitment under HPPSC is done through written examination, interview and other necessary recruitment stages.