HSSC Recruitment 2020 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission, commonly referred to as HSSC, looks after recruitment in the state. HSSC conducts various recruitment exam on the state level and department level. HSSC Recruitment includes govt job in posts in departments and bodies under Haryana government. Haryana Staff Selection Commission conducts various examination for HSSC Recruitment at various posts in state cadre. Candidates can apply online for posts advertised and follow up with ongoing events leading up to HSSC recruitment. Get here complete details of HSSC Recruitment such as notification, apply online, admit card, result. The official website for HSSC Recruitment is hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Recruitment 2020
HSSC 2020 Notification, HSSC 2020 Application Form, HSSC 2020 Admit Card, HSSC 2020 Result, are released in this order. Get all details of Haryana Staff Selection Commission 2020 here.
HSSC Notification 2020
|Advt No.||Name of HSSC Recruitment||Link|
|06/2006||HSSSC Advt. No. 6/2006, dated 20.07.2006 Cat No. 23 for the post of P.T.I.||Click Here | Notice|
|01/2020||HSSC Recruitment for various posts of various Departments/ Boards/ Corporations|
|15/2019||HSSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 (4322 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|14/2019||HSSC Recruitment for various posts of various Departments/ Boards/ Corporations|
|13/2019||HSSC Recruitment for post of PGT HES – II (Group B services) (3864 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|12/2019||HSSC Recruitment for Skill Development & Industrial Training Department |
|06/2019||HSSC Constable Recruitment 2019 (6400 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|05/2019||HSSC Group C Clerk Recruitment 2019 (4858 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|10/2019||HSSC Recruitment for Junior Engineer (1624 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|09/2019||HSSC Recruitment for Gram Sachiv (697 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|08/2019||HSSC Recruitment for Canal Patwari (1100 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|07/2019||HSSC Recruitment for Patwari (588 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|04/2019||HSSC Group D Recruitment 2019 (249 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|03/2019||HSSC Assistant Draughtsman, Salesman & |
Other Post Recruitment 2019 (257 Vacancies)
|01/2019||HSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 (49 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|05/2018||HSSC Assistant Draughtsman, Salesman & Other Post Recruitment 2019 |
( 1007 Vacancies)
|04/2018||Haryana SSC (HSSC) Group D Recruitment 2018 (18218 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|02/2018||Haryana SSC (HSSC) Fire Operator/ Driver Recruitment 2018 (1646 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|01/2018||Junior Coach Recruitment 2018 (127 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|11/2017||Fire Station Officer and other posts (282 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|10/2017||Craft Instructor (women) and other posts (1064 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|09/2017||Craft Instructor and other posts (1402 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|05/2017||Police Constable (5532 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|04/2017||Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor (2969 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|06/2016||HSSC Recruitment for Various Post (937 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|04/2015||HSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment (6874 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|03/2015||HSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment (1919 Vacancies)||Click Here|
|02/2015||HSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) & (Mechanical).||Interview Postponed Notice – Civil & Mechanical|
|01/2015||HSSC MPHW, Staff Nurse Recruitment (2881 Vacancies)||Click Here|
HSSC Application Form 2020
Interested candidates can apply online from the official website of HSSC for various recruitment. Candidates must read the details of HSSC notification carefully before going to apply for HSSC Recruitment 2020. The direct link to apply online will be updated here, once released officially.
- Advt. No 07/2019
- Advt. No 13/2019
- Advt. No 5/2019
- Advt. No 10/2019
- Advt. No 9/2019
- Advt. No 8/2019
- Advt. No 6/2019
How to Apply?
- Read the Advertisement carefully (especially eligibility criteria)
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link given on HSSC page.
- Fill the HSSC application form according to given instructions. Fill the required data carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of the qualification and experience certificates wherever required.
- Pay application fees through the payment gateway.
- Click on submit to complete the registration procedure and print the application form.
Events for HSSC Recruitment
Apart from the application procedure, HSSC conducts other 03 recruitment events namely admit card, answer key and result. In the section below, we will be discussing more about these recruitment events.
HSSC Admit Card – Before a few days of the exam, HSSC releases the admit card for the recruitment exam. Applicants who have submitted the application form successfully can download the admit card from hssc.gov.in. For login, keep the login id and password ready.
HSSC Answer Key – Candidates can download the HSSC answer key once the examination is conducted. For this, aspirants must visit the official website, hssc.gov.in. HSSC also provides the facility to raise objections against the official answer key.
HSSC Result – Haryana Staff Selection Commission declares the HSSC result in the merit list form. To check the HSSC result, go to the official website hssc.gov.in and download the merit list pdf file. Aspirants search whether they have qualified the exam or not with the help of their application number/roll number.
HSSC Selection Criteria
Haryana Staff Selection Commission issues advertisements to fill several vacant posts throughout the year. The Commission conducts a written exam to recruit candidates to the advertised posts. Weightage is given to the following for selection of suitable candidates.
- Written examination
- Socio-Economic criteria & experience
Written exam: It covers questions from the following topics.
Socio-Economic Criteria: Bonus marks are provided to the following:
- Those candidates who have not served as a state/central government employee.
- Those candidates whose family members have not been state/central government employees.
- Widow candidates
- If the candidate is a first/second child and his/her father died before the age of 42 years
- If the candidate is a first/second child and his/her father died before the candidate turned 15
- Candidates of a denotified/nomadic tribe of Haryana, that is neither SC nor BC.
Work Experience: Bonus marks are awarded for candidates who have served as employees in a department/board/corporation of Haryana Government at the same or higher post.
Process of HSSC Recruitment
Functions of HSSC
Haryana Staff Selection Commission is a recruitment agency that works under the supervision of state government of Haryana. Check the main functions of HSSC from the points below.
- Conducts exams for the appointment of candidates to various Group-C (Non-Gazetted) posts under Haryana state govt. in the following: municipal corporation, municipality, town improvement, Zila Parishad, Panchayat Samiti, other local bodies and cooperative institutions.
- Transfers and promotions for Group-C and Group-D posts
- Handling disciplinary matters for employees in Group-C and Group-D services
- Advising the state government on the principles and recruitment methods to be followed for appointments to Group-C and Group-D posts.
HSCS publishes the recruitment advertisement in newspapers and on its website. Following information is made available in the advertisement.
- Category-wise number of vacancies
- Pay Scale
- Qualifications required
- Reservation criteria and percentage
- Procedure of selection
- Documents to be uploaded/attached
- Syllabus of the recruitment exam
HSSC Contact Details
Haryana Staff Selection Commission
Bays no. 67-70
Haryana – 134151