Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2021 – Indian Air Force (IAF) releases the Indian Air Force Airmen admit card online at airmenseelction.cdac.in. Aspirants can get Indian Air Force Airmen admit card 2021 for Group X and Y intake 01/2022 now using the email id and password. The IAF Airmen 01/2022 exam is scheduled for July 12 to 18, 2021. Separate admit cards are issued for Phase 1 & Phase 2 selection tests. Candidates must take their color printout with other important lists of items listed below. Read on for complete details of Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2021 for 01/2022.
Latest: Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2021 for 01/2022 is now available to download. Access the direct link from below.
Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2021 for 01/2022
Indian Air Force issues Airmen Admit Card 01/2022 in online mode only. IT will also be sent to the registered email address for download. Since it is crucial to appear in exam, and aspirants do not get any separate intimation about it, therefore note its important dates here to download call letter on time.
|Airmen Admit Card Release Date||09 Jul 2021|
|Air Force Exam Date|
For STAR 01./2021
12 – 18 Jul 2021
|Availability of Airmen Admit Card Phase II||To be announced|
|Phase II test dates||To be announced|
Download here: Click here to download Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2021 for Intake 01/2022.
Indian Air Force Airmen 2021 Exam Date and Exam City
Recently, IAF has updated the Indian Air Force Airmen 2021 exam date and exam city. Candidates can check their respective allocated exam date and city online. check out the steps below.
1st step: Click on the direct link available in this article. Or search for airmenselection.cdac.in login.
2nd step: Thereafter, aspirants will land on the login page. Here, enter the registered email address and password.
3rd step: Next, the IAF exam date and city shall display on the screen.
4th step: Candidates should take a screenshot of the same.
How to download IAF Airmen Admit Card 2021?
All candidates who have applied for Airmen Selection can download Air Force admit card for phase I. Whereas those who qualify in phase I, can download it for phase II. Process of downloading admit card or call letter is the same for both. The steps to do so are as follows.
1st step – Go to sign in page of airmenselection.cdac.in, or click on link above. Candidates reach the login page.
2nd step – Enter email ID, password, captcha codes. Then click on sign in button.
3rd step – As soon as they login, different buttons displays on the screen. They are for instructions, form filling, print application form, and download admit card. Candidates should click on read instructions to know instructions. Then click on download admit card.
4th step – Upon clicking on download admit card, admit card PDF gets downloaded in their device. Go through it.
5th step – Take color printout of Airmen Admit Card 2021.
For IAF Airmen Phase II admit card
If candidates have qualified phase I, and when they check Airmen Result 2021, aspirants can see a link to download admit card in result page only. Please click it to get the phase II admit card sign in details.
Details Available on IAF Airmen Admit Card 2021
Candidates notices following information in their admit card.
|Details in Phase I admit card||Details in Phase II admit card|
|– Hall ticket number|
– email IDName
– Parents name
– Date of birth
– Group applied for
– Space to attach photograph in front of invigilator
– Date of exam
– Reporting time
– Centre of exam
– Exam day instructions
|– Registration number|
– Hall ticket number phase I
– Groups appeared
– Groups passed
– Roll number in group X and Y
– Parents name
– Date of birth
– Identification mark
– Date of testing
– Reporting time
– Selection center
– Space to attach photograph in front of invigilator
– Center address
Sample Airmen Admit Card Phase I
Sample Airmen Admit Card Phase II
Forgot Password for IAF Airmen Admit Card Download
If aspirants forget password for Airmen Selection sign in, then they can easily rest it. To do so, follow these steps.
- Go to sign in page.
- Then click on forgot password button.
- A pop up opens, in which, candidates have to enter their registered email ID, select secret question, enter secret answer, and captcha.
- Submit these details to get the password!
Items to Carry to IAF Airmen Exam Centre
Candidates need to carry the following document to the examination hall:
For Phase I
- Color printout of admit card of phase I
- Stationery items (Black or blue ball pen, Eraser, Glue stick, HB Pencil, Sharpener, Stapler)
- Passport size photograph
- Original and Valid proof id
- Color printout of IAF Airmen application form
For Phase II
- Color printout of phase II admit card
- Original phase I admit card used during phase I test with Air Force seal and invigilator signature
- Passport size photograph same as used in form (8 copies unattested )
- Matriculation passing certificate (1 original and 4 self-attested copies)
- Matriculation mark sheet if applied through 3-yr Diploma course when English is not a subject in Diploma (1 original and 4 self-attested copies)
- Intermediate passing certificate (1 original and 4 self-attested copies) OR 3-year Diploma course passing certificate and mark sheet of all semesters (1 original and 4 self-attested copies)
- Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), certificate for sons of serving/retired/ deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates (downloaded from CASB web portal)
- Discharge Certificate, if discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other Government Organisation (1 original and 4 self-attested copies
- NOC from the employer for candidates presently serving in any government organization (1 original and 4 self-attested copies)
- NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate if applicable (1 original and 4 self-attested copies)
General Instructions for IAF Airmen Selection Candidates
Following are some general and important instructions for the IAF Airmen exam.
- Candidates are requested to note that that they have to appear for exam center as in IAF Admit Card.
- IAF will not entertain requests for center change.
- Candidates must appear for exam on that date and time only that is in their Airmen Admit Card.
- IAF will not provide TA/DA to any test taker.
- If any candidate had filled duplicate application forms, or form had errors, then their form will be rejected.
Airmen Selection 2021 Exam Pattern
With admit card in hand, candidates should be all geared up for exam. Basic details to be aware of, are exam pattern and marking scheme. It is as follows.
Exam pattern of phase I is as follows
For Group X
- Exam duration: 60 minutes
- Topics: English, Physics and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus
For Group Y
- Exam duration: 45 minutes
- Topics: English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
For Group X and Y
- Exam duration: 85 minutes
- Topics: English, Physics, and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Marking scheme of phase I is as follows
- +1 for correct answer
- 0 for un-attempted question
- -0.25 (negative marking) for incorrect answer
Indian Air Force Airmen Syllabus
Airmen Selection 01/2022
Indian Air Force conducts Airmen Selection Tests twice a year. Airmen Selection 01/2022 is the selection test for Group X and Y for second intake of year 2021.
Various trades on which Airmen work in Indian Air Force are divided into Technical and Non Technical categories, under two groups – Group X and Group Y.
To join Indian Air Force in either groups, a defence aspirant has to clear Airmen Selection STAR. Every time Airmen Selection intake happens, Indian Air Force publishes clear guidelines via advertisement.
Airmen Selection is popular among Air Force aspirants as minimum educational qualification required for Group X is class 12 or 3-yrs Diploma, for Group Y it is class 12 or 2-years vocational course.
Candidates may feel free to contact for any query at President, Central Airmen Selection Board, Brar Square, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi – 110010, telephone no. 011- 25694209 /25699606 and e-mail: [email protected] Or, candidates can login to CASB web portal airmenselection.cdac.in under candidate login. If there is anything related to online application form, one can also contact on Telephone No. 020-25503105/25503106.
Ans : To download Air Force Airmen admit card, login with the email ID and password at CASB portal airmenselection.cdac.in. Once you log in, you have to click on download admit card button.
Ans : To download admit card if you have forgotten password, you have to click on forgot password button when you go to CASB login. Then enter email ID, select secret question and type its answer.
Ans : The Airmen admit card 2021 will be out on July 10, 2021 or July 11, 2021.
2019 exam date sir
MENTIONED IN ADMIT CARD
sir i am applied for 1/2019 still admitcards are not announced whn it wil b announced sir and i am forgotten password sir
sir, agar mere pass 12th marks card nahi may eligeble hi aur nai .kya sir….?
Sir i didn’t get my admit card why
when admit card come sir
I am unable to login with the mail id registered when applied. Now it is showing wrong mail ID.
I have registration number for airforce application. Please suggest how can I get admit card.
2/2020 batch admit card ala ki email a message asba
Sir 09/09/19 admit release hoa6a but Amar email a kono message asani kano
Login paga email id chake bol6a but Amar email id tik a6a to
Sir l forgot my password and secret question both what should I do to get my admit card
Good morning sir/madam
Mere IAF ke result mein marks kyun dikhai nhi de rahe hain
Aur meri gmail per bhi result nhi aaya hai abhi tak
Please tell me how can i see my marks?
Sir, Mera result show Nahi kar Raha hai,or na hi phase 2 Ka admit card.please tell me the solution.
Y group ka exam kab hai
Hii sir please tell me whiche have imail was demandend in admit card download parmannent ya dusra wala Jo forme me banaya tha
Admit card kab aayge intake 1/2021 phase 1
There is no official notification released regarding the release of admit card for intake 1/2021 phase 1. As soon as, official releases we will update the page.
i have a question for admit card . In admit card bymistake I filled date wrong. Then there is have and chance for correction. And if don’t have chance then they can allow to me sit in exam plzzz sir rply me
When admicard come sir
Sir I have forgot my password and email password both sir Is there any way to download my admit card
Hello Saurav. The Indian Air force Airmen admit card 2021 will be released 24 to 48 hours before the exam date.
Hello Dashrath. Recovering passwords for both IAF login and email is easy. You have to visit the login page (for IAF/ email) and click on the ‘forgot password’ button. Then, enter the details as asked and recover the passwords.