Online registration for the Selection Test of Indian Air Force Airmen is now available on www.airmenselection.gov.in/. Candidates are advised to carefully go through the eligibility criteria and application procedure before applying. Candidates should carefully fill all the details as correction facility for application form is not available. Detailed instructions on how to register/fill-up/dispatch of application are available below on this page. Candidates are to strictly follow the given instructions.
Indian Air Force Airmen Application Form 2019
Eligible candidates are to log on to www.airmenselection.gov.in for online registration and guidelines for filling up the application form.
|Commencement of Online Registration||15 Dec 2017|
|Last date for Registration|
- Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Examination Fee: Examination fee of Rs.250/-is to be paid by the candidate while registering for the online examination. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/Internet Banking through payment gateway. The examination fee can also be paid by Challan payment at any Axis Bank Branch.
Instruction to fill Application form
- Application will be filled ONLINE by the candidates and detailed instructions to fill up the same are available at www.airmenselection.cdac.in
- This examination is valid for one intake/entry only.
- Candidate must have his valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. for successful online registration
- Candidate should preferably have his Aadhaar Card Number handy.
- Candidates are to reach the Examination Centre with colour print out of provisional admit card. Candidates are liable to be debarred from appearing in the online test in case anomalies/irregularities/ incorrect information are observed during initial verification at the examination venue or at any subsequent stage of selection process.
- The candidate has to carry a valid ID proof whenever he reports for the selection test (Phase I & II) and medical test.
Certificates are to be uploaded while filling application form as the case may be
- Class 10/matriculation passing certificate.
- Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent marksheet/marksheets (if applying on the basis of 12th/ intermediate or equivalent educational qualifications).
- 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma Final Year Marksheet (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognised polytechnic in prescribed stream.
- Passport size colour photograph of size 10 KB to 50 KB
- Candidate’s left hand thumb impression image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidate’s signature image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidate’s parents (Father/Mother/Guardian) signature image (if candidate is below 18 years on the date of filling the online application.
- The marksheet indicating marks in English subject (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma qualification) in diploma or 12th/10th if English is not a subject in diploma.