Online registration for the Selection Test of Indian Air Force Airmen is available from 15 Sep 2016 on www.airmenselection.gov.in. After successful registration, the duly filled colour printout of online application along with all required attachments (as applicable) is required to be sent to Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB) by ordinary post only, so as to reach CASB latest by 13 October 2016. Detailed instructions on how to register/fill-up/dispatch of application are available below on this page. Candidates are to strictly follow the given instructions. Indian Air Force will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any document during transit.
|Commencement of Online Registration||15 Sep 2016|
|Last date for Registration||29 Sep 2016|
|Last date of receipt of printed application by ordinary post at CASB||13 Oct 2016|
Indian Air Force Airmen Application Form 2017
Eligible candidates are to log on to www.airmenselection.gov.in for online registration and guidelines for filling up / dispatch of application form.
Apply Online here:- Click here to apply online for Indian Airforce Airmen 2016-2017
After taking the colour printout of duly filled online application, cut the application form from the indicated place and separate the lower portion where address “To President CASB, PO Box 11807, New Delhi-110010 and the Bar Code along with eleven digit number” is printed. This lower portion of application is required to be pasted on front side of a white envelope, which is to be used by the applicant for dispatch of the remaining upper portion of duly filled application form along with all required attachments as given below.
Documents to be Attached along with Application Form
- One un-attested recent (taken not before 03 September 2016) passport size colour photograph (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs) pasted in the specified space given in the application form. The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his Name and Date of Photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- One self-attested photocopy of Matriculation Passing Certificate.
- One self-attested photocopy of Matriculation Marks Sheet (Only applicable for 03 year Diploma Course Holders when English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- One each self-attested photocopy of Marks Sheet and Passing Certificate of Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent OR One each self-attested photocopy of 03 years Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all the semesters for Diploma Course Holders (as applicable).
- Duly filled Son of Air Force Personnel (SOAFP) Certificate for wards of serving Air Force personnel.
- Duly attested copy of PPO/ Discharge Book/ Service Certificate issued from AFRO/DAV for wards of retired/deceased/discharged Air Force personnel.
- Self-attested copy of Discharge Certificate if applicable (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organisation).