Indian Army TES Result 2023: Indian Army has release the merit list of Indian Army TES 2023. Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme Result 2023 publishes on the official website of Indian Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in. Indian Army TES Result 2023 result is announced in the form of a pdf on the website. A final merit list publishes based on the SSB Interview round. Candidates who qualify both are recruited in Indian Army TES 50 Result 2023 for 5 years of training. To know more about Indian Army TES Result 2023, merit list, interview process, interview dates, candidates can follow this article.
Indian Army TES Result 2023
Indian Army TES Result 2023 is publish after each stage of selection. Indian Army Command Headquarters reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut off % applied as decided. The merit list contains the name and roll number of the selected candidates.
|Indian Army TES 50 Result 2023||Important Dates|
|Date of SSB||Aug / Sep 2023|
|Release of Merit List||to be announced|
Indian Army TES 50 Merit List 2023
Indian Army has publishes the merit list of Indian Army TES 2023 on the official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in. The merit list contains the candidate’s name, roll number of the qualified candidates. Further, joining letters will be issued as per the MERIT subject to the vacancy, medical fitness, requisite educational qualification.
Also, candidates who have not submitted the copies of 10th and 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate and other requisite documents are required to submit the same duly attested forthwith through the ‘feedback query’ module.
Cut-Offs Marks of Indian Army TES 2023 Exam
The official cut-off list of Indian Army TES Result 2021, TES 43, 44, and several other past cut-off lists are available on the website. Candidates can check the cut-off list of past years to determine how the cut-off section works for 10+2 selection procedure.
- TES 46 Cut-off% (PCM-XIIth Class) for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme course-44 is 88%.
- TES 45 Cut-off% (PCM-XIIth Class) for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme course-44 is 88%.
- TES 44 Cut-off% (PCM-XIIth Class) for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme course-44 is 88%.
- TES 43 Cut-off% (PCM-XIIth Class) for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme course-43 is 79%.
- TES 41 Cut-off% (PCM-XIIth Class) for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme course-41 is 78%.
- TES 40 Cut-off% (PCM-XIIth Class) for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme course-40 is 85%.
- TES 39 Cut-off% (PCM-XIIth Class) for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme course-39 is 83%
- TES 38 Cut-off% (PCM-XIIth Class) for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme course-38 is 85%
How to Check the Indian Army TES 50 Result 2023?
Candidates waiting to know of how to check the TES 50 Result 2023 can now know where to check the result. Indian Army announces the result on its official website only. The qualified candidates can visit the joinindianarmy.nic.in to check the result. TES 50 Result is announced in the form of the merit list on the website. Candidates can follow the steps below to know the result:
- Visit the official website of Indian Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- You will be directed to the official website of the Indian Army to open the mainpage you need to provide the Captcha.
- After you have entered the Captcha you will open into the main page or homepage of the website.
- On the left side of the page, under the “Other Link” box you will find the “Merit List and Joining Letter Status” link. Click on that link.
- You will land on the merit list page where several merit lists will be present.
- You will see (10+2) TES, SSB Interview list, and several other links to see the results of the desirable stage. You can click the available link.
- After you have clicked on it a merit list will be opened in the form of a pdf with the names of selected students.
- Find your Name or Roll number and download the merit list for future references.
Indian Army TES Selection Procedure
There are several criterias based on which selection procedure of Indian Army TES 2021 is conducted:
- Integrated HQ of MoD (army) possesses the right to shortlist candidates and fix the cut-off % without notifying any specifications.
- The selected candidates are allotted centres for SSB interviews via their email.
- Those who are shortlisted in the first round of 10+2 qualification, are determined as eligible students for the Medical Test and SSB interview round. Their call up letters will be SMS or mailed to them by the designated exam centres.
- There will be two stages of this selection procedure: Stage I and II. One who fails Stage I is eliminated whereas one who qualifies Stage I is eligible for Stage II. It will be a five day interview process.
- Upon qualifying Stage II, SSB claims them medically fit and they are furnished with a Joining Letter.
Indian Army TES 50 Vacancies
It is important to realize that simply having qualified in SSB does not mean that one is selected. Indian Army will prepare a TES 50 Merit List 2023 to join the Indian Army. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the SSB round. Note that factors such as higher educational qualifications, previous performances, NCC background do not contribute in the preparation of merit list.
The merit list is prepared taking into consideration the number of vacancies announced by the army. This time the total number of vacancy for the post is 90. In this merit list, those who rank high enough will be selected for Indian Army Technical Entry Scheme.
Indian Army TES Jan 2023 Training
Candidates who are finally selected after the SSB interview round have to undergo the training given by the Indian Army. This training period is of 5 years. And these 5 years are also further segregated into different training periods. Check below the detailed distribution of the training period from below:
- Basic Military Training: It will be of 1 year at the officer training academy Gaya.
- Technical Training: Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad)
Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
- Award of Degree: The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of the final examination.