Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application form 01/2018 is available online at Join Indian Coast Guard official website. Application forms are to be filled online by candidates as per schedule. Candidates can find the complete information of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application form 01/2018 like application form process, how to apply etc through this page below.
|Submission of Applications Form||24 Jun to 02 Jul 2017|
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form 01/2018
Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ on or before the last date for the following branches.
- Asst. Commandant General Duty
- Asst. Commandant General Duty (Pilot)
- Asst. Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
Candidates can also fill their Application form Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2018 from the direct link provided below. Candidates are advised to go through the instruction carefully before filling the Application form.
Applications for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2018 is available from 24 Jun to 02 Jul 2017.
Apply Online here:-
- Click here to Apply Online
Instructions for Filling the Online Application
The important instructions for filling up of online applications are as follows:-
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the 10th class passing certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID/CG Recruitment website.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC). Further in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.
Note: Candidate can apply for one branch only. Filling of multiple applications will result in cancellation of all applications of such candidates.