Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2020) – The application procedure for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2020 is now over. The procedure was conducted on the official website which is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The last date for filling the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2020) was February 15, 2019. The candidates who submit their application form before or till the last date those candidates’ application form will be taken into consideration for the further recruitment process. Candidates can apply for only one post. From this page, candidates can get full details regarding the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2020).
Latest: The application process for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant is now over.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2020)
Candidates should fill the valid details in the application form. If the information filled in the form founded invalid filled then those forms will be rejected. For more information regarding the Indian Coast Guard, Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2020) see the below-mentioned schedule.
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form 2020||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Filling Application Form||09 Feb 2020|
|Last Date of Filling Application Form||15 Feb 2020|
***Application Form Over***
Apply Online: Click here to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Post.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Eligibility Criteria
Before candidates start the online application process, we advise them to read the eligibility criteria first.
|General Duty||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive)||Male||Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1 st Semester to 8 th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).|
|General Duty (SSA)||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive)||Female||Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics. (Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA)|
|Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)(SSA)||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive)||Male/Female||Candidates holding current/ valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.|
|Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).||Male||Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the disciplines listed below with 60% marks.
(a) Engineering Branch. Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine orAutomotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace.
(b) electrical branch. Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. Or Power Electronics.
At least 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class. or Three-year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%
|Law||Born between 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive||Male/Female||A degree in Law with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university. (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).|
How To Fill Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2020)?
Candidates should fill all the details very carefully and candidates should provide the active mobile number and email Id detail in the form. Candidates can follow the given below steps for filling the application form.
The important instructions for filling up of the online application are as given below: –
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be the same as mentioned in the 10th class passing certificate. Any difference in name & date of birth in the application is liable for rejection.
- the exact percentage of XIIth and Graduation marks up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information are informed through personal email ID/ CG Recruitment website.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS category applicants, either current or permanent address of online application/ E-Admit card should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST, OBC & EWS).
- In case of OBC non-creamy layer (NCL), the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.
To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website and click on opportunities button. Read the instructions carefully and proceed for filling up the application form as given below:-
(i) Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 02/2020 Batch.
(ii) Select any one post to be applied from any one of the followings: –
(aa) Asst. Commandant General Duty (Male).
(ab) Asst. Commandant General Duty (SSA, Women).
(ac) Asst. Commandant Commercial Pilot License (CPL) (SSA)
both Male and Female.
(ac) Asst Commandant (Engineering & Electrical ) (Male)
(ad) Asst. Commandant (Law) both Male and Female.
(iii) Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
(iv) Proceed to fill the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and
to be filled).
(v) Candidate have to upload the photograph and signature in jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of the photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
(vi) On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/ Registration number is provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-admit card.
Criteria To Be Followed For Uploading The Photograph and Signature In Indian Coast Guard Application Form (02/2020)
While uploading the photograph and signature candidates should follow the below-mentioned criteria. If not then while uploading scanned photo and signature error will occur. So, refer to the specifications given below to resize and alter the size of the images.
- Photograph and Signature should be in jpeg.
- Image Quality should be 200 dpi.
- The Size of Photograph should be between 10 kb to 40 kb.
- The Size of the Signature should be between 10 kb to 30 kb.
- Candidates should not use all CAPITAL letters in Signature.
Documents To Be Needed While Filling The Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2020)
Candidates should keep the following documents while filling the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (02/2020).
- Recent colour passport size photo (Not older than 03 months).
- Original class Xth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original class XIIth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Degree Certificate with all semesters/years mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for a percentage of marks from the university.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original for OBC candidates (Non-creamy layer only) as per Govt. of India format (format available in www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in) and in original for SC & ST candidates as per Govt. of India/ State Govt.
- Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Government of India format (No other format is entertained) available on ICG website.
- Character certificate. (Should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB).
- Twelve recent colour passport size photographs with a blue background.
- Candidates not in possession to the above documents are be permitted to appear for
the written examination.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card (02/2020)
Admit Card is the key to enter in the examination hall. Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 02/2020 is issued to those candidates only whose names are selected for the preliminary examination. For all the candidates it is mandatory to carry the hard copy of the E-admit card, One valid ID proof (aadhar card, pan card, passport, voter ID card, etc.) and Passport size recent photograph, on the day of the examination.
About Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant
The examination for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant is conducted by the Indian Coast Guard. The examination is conducted for Asst. Commandant General Duty (Male), Asst. Commandant General Duty (SSA, Women), Asst. Commandant Commercial Pilot License (CPL) (SSA) both Male and Female, Asst Commandant (Engineering & Electrical ) (Male) and Asst. Commandant (Law) both Male and Female. The selection of these posts is based on the preliminary examination followed by the FSB examination.