Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2023) – The last date for submission of the application form for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2023 is now extended. The last date to submit the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form is March 02, 2022. The Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form 01/2023 is available online at the official website, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The candidates who submit their application form before or till the last date will issue the admit card. Indian Coast Guard (ICG) conducts the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant exam every year to recruit the candidates for the posts of Commercial Pilot, Licence, and technical man, and assistant commandant general duty. From this page, candidates can get full details regarding the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2023).
Latest: The last date to fill Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form is now over.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2023)
Candidates should fill valid details in the application form. If the information filled in the form is found invalid filled then those forms will be rejected. For more information regarding the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2023) see the below-mentioned schedule.
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (1/2023)||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Filling Application Form||18 Feb 2022|
|Last Date of Filling Application Form|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Post (1/2023).
Candidates have to attach scanned copies of photographs and signature images. These images should not be older than 3 months.
|Criteria||Photograph specifications||Signature specifications|
|Pixels||200 dpi||200 dpi|
|Size||10 kb to 40 kb||10 kb to 30 kb|
Documents Required To Submit Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2023)
Candidates must fill the application form online by visiting the official website of the Indian Coast Guard, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Candidates might require the following documents to submit with the application form:
- Recent colour passport size photo (Not older than 03 months).
- Original class Xth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original class XIIth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Degree Certificate with all semesters/years mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for a percentage of marks from the university.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original for OBC candidates (Non-creamy layer only) as per Govt. of India format (format available in http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in) and in original for SC & ST candidates as per Govt. of India/ State Govt.
- Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Government of India format (No other format is entertained) available on ICG website.
- Character certificate. (Should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB).
- Twelve recent colour passport size photographs with a blue background.
- Candidates not in possession to the above documents are be permitted to appear for
the written examination.
Important Instructions for Filling Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form 01/2023
The important instructions for filling up of the online application are as given below: –
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be the same as mentioned in the 10th class passing certificate. Any difference in name & date of birth in the application is liable for rejection.
- the exact percentage of XIIth and Graduation marks up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information are informed through personal email ID/ CG Recruitment website.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS category applicants, either current or permanent address of online application/ E-Admit card should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST, OBC & EWS).
- In case of OBC non-creamy layer (NCL), the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.
How To Fill Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2023)?
Candidates must visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard to fill/submit the exam application form online. Candidates may follow the steps given below to fill the application form online.
Step 1: Go to the official website, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Step 2: After logging into the website click on the “opportunities” available on the right-hand side of the homepage.
Step 3: After that, Read the instructions carefully and proceed with filling up the application form.
Select any one post to be applied from any one of the following: –
– Asst. Commandant General Duty
– Asst Commandant (Electrical &Electronice)
– Asst Commandant (Mechanical & Aeronautical)
Then click on the “I agree” button available at the bottom of the page.
Step 4: Now, Proceed to fill the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory:
1-Personal Details – Fill up the personal details link candidates name, father’s name, mobile number emails id, etc.
2- Next, fill the details of Permanent Address, Choice of Centre etc.
3- Educational Qualification details: Now fill up educational qualification details very carefully.
Step 5: At last, fill up the upload Photograph & Signature, and other details. Now submit the application form.
Step 6: On successful submission of the online application, a unique Application/ Registration number is provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-admit card.
Details to enter in Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2023)
Candidates will have to fill the following details while filling the ICG assistant commandant exam application form:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of birth
- Father’s/Mother’s name
- Residential Address
- Examination center
- Contact number
- Email ID
- Posts to apply (candidates can not select two or many posts simultaneously)
What after submisison of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2023)?
Admit Card is the key to enter in the examination hall. Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 01/2023 is issued to those candidates only whose names are selected for the preliminary examination. For all the candidates it is mandatory to carry the hard copy of the E-admit card, One valid ID proof (aadhar card, pan card, passport, voter ID card, etc.) and Passport size recent photograph, on the day of the examination.
About Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant
Indian Coast Guard conducts the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Exam every year to recruit the candidates for the posts of General Duty, Commercial Pilot, and Technical Engineer. The ICG assistant commandant exam takes place in 2 parts, Preliminary Test and Interview. There will be a medical test after the final selection of candidates. A merit list is released after the medical test to select the fit and eligible candidates for the applied posts. Candidates must prepare themselves to qualify for the preliminary exam, interview and medical test to get selected for the post.
Answer: Candidates must visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard to fill the application form online.
Answer: Candidates need to upload their photographs and signature image.
Answer: No. There is no application fee to fill the examination form.
Answer: Candidates must submit the application form for the ICG assistant commandant exam online.