Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2020) – The Indian Coast Guard has released the online application form for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form 01/2020. The online application form is available on the official website. The last date for filling the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2020) is June 04, 2019. The candidates who will submit their application form before or till the last date those candidates’ application form will be taken into consideration for the further recruitment process. Candidates can apply for only one post. From this page, candidates can get full details regarding the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2020). The candidates can apply through the direct link that is provided below, for filling the application form.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2020)
Candidates should fill the valid details in the application form. If the information filled in the form founded invalid filled then those forms will be rejected. For more information regarding the Indian Coast Guard, Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2020) see the below-mentioned schedule.
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2020)||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Filling Application Form||24 May 2019|
|Last Date of Filling Application Form||04 Jun 2019|
|Link for printing E-Admit Card||14 Jun 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Post.
|General Duty||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive)||Male||Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1 st Semester to 8 th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).|
|General Duty (SSA)||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive)||Female||Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIth of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate in Mathematics and Physics. (Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA)|
|Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL)(SSA)||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 2001 (Both dates inclusive)||Male/Female||Candidates holding current/ valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics) with 60% marks in aggregate.|
|Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||Born between 01 Jul 1995 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).||Male||Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the disciplines listed below with 60% marks.
(a) Engineering Branch. Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine orAutomotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace.
(b) electrical branch. Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. Or Power Electronics.
At least 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class. or Three-year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%
|Law||Born between 01 Jul 1990 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive||Male/Female||A degree in Law with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university. (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).|
How To Fill Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2020)?
Candidates should fill all the details very carefully and candidates should provide the active mobile number and email Id detail in the form. Candidates can follow the given below steps for filling the application form.
The important instructions for filling up of the online application are as given below: –
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be the same as mentioned in the X th class passing certificate. Any mismatch in name & date of birth in the application is liable for rejection.
- the exact percentage of XIIth and Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID/ CG Recruitment website.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS category applicants, either current or permanent address of online application/ E-Admit card should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST, OBC & EWS).
- In case of OBC non-creamy layer (NCL), the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.
To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website and click on opportunities button. Read the instructions carefully and proceed for filling up the application form as given below:-
(i) Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 01/2020 Batch.
(ii) Select any one post to be applied from any one of the followings: –
(aa) Asst. Commandant General Duty (Male).
(ab) Asst. Commandant General Duty (SSA, Women).
(ac) Asst. Commandant Commercial Pilot License (CPL) (SSA)
both Male and Female.
(ac) Asst Commandant (Engineering & Electrical ) (Male)
(ad) Asst. Commandant (Law) both Male and Female.
(iii) Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
(iv) Proceed to fill the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and
to be filled).
(v) Candidate have to upload the photograph and signature in jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of the photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
(vi) On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/ Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-admit card. Applicants to take print out of the E-admit card through URL
http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from Jun 14, 2019 onwards.
(vii) Candidates are required to bring 02 copies of system generated E-Admit card having allotted roll number with a recent identical photograph with blue background (not older than 03 months) and to be carried at the recruitment center. Candidates shall bring all original documents and keep one application form ready along with photocopies of all documents required i.e. class X th certificate and mark sheet showing date of birth, XIIth class certificate along with mark sheet showing subjects, Degree certificate showing percentage of marks, caste certificate wherever required and NCC ‘Certificate/games certificate duly attested.Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of PSB and FSB shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
Criteria To Be Followed For Uploading The Photograph and Signature In Indian Coast Guard Application Form (01/2020)
While uploading the photograph and signature candidates should follow the below-mentioned criteria otherwise it may be possible that while uploading scanned photo and signature error occurred.
- Photograph and Signature should be in jpeg.
- Image Quality should be 200 dpi.
- The Size of Photograph should be between 10 kb to 40 kb.
- The Size of the Signature should be between 10 kb to 30 kb.
- Candidates should not use all CAPITAL letters in Signature.
Documents To Be Needed While Filling The Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2020)
Candidates should keep the following documents with you while filling the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Application Form (01/2020).
- Two copies of computer generated pre-filled online e-admit card form along with recent
colour passport size photo (Not older than 03 months).
- Original class Xth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original class XIIth pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Degree Certificate with all semesters/years mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for percentage of marks from university.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original for OBC candidates (Noncreamy layer only) as per Govt. of India format (format available in www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in) and in original for SC & ST candidates as per Govt. of India/ State Govt.
- Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Government of India format (no other format will be entertained) available on ICG website.
- Character certificate. (Should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB).
- Twelve recent colour passport size photographs with blue background.
- Candidates not in possession to above documents will not be permitted to appear for
the written examination.
- All statements made in the application should be true and correct. Candidates should understand that in the event of any information being found false or incorrect, the candidature will be canceled.
- The candidate should undertake to produce all original certificates and statements of marks with two self-attested photocopies each at the time of appearing for the Selection Test.
- Filling up a duplicate form will render the candidate disqualified.
- Candidates to choose any one venue provided out of the options displayed.
- Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing/providing the correct details while filling up the online application. You can edit the information before submission of the application. Once the form is submitted, it cannot be edited.
- Name of candidate, father’s/mother’s name and date of birth should be as given in the 10th class pass certificate. Any variation of Name/Father’s Name/Mother’s Name/Date of Birth (DOB) from 10th Certificate will debar your candidature and you will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- While furnishing mobile no. and e-mail ID; candidates should keep in mind that mobile no. & e-mail ID should remain operational and not be changed during the entire recruitment process and will be used for all the correspondences/communication regarding recruitment.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Admit Card (01/2020)
Admit Card is the key to enter in the examination hall. Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 01/2020 will be issued to those candidates only whose names will be selected for the preliminary examination. For all the candidates it will be mandatory to carry the hard copy of the E-admit card, One valid ID proof (aadhar card, pan card, passport, voter ID card, etc.) and Passport size recent photograph, on the day of the examination.