Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2020- The Indian Navy Coast Guard released the online application from for Indian nationals possessing educational qualifications and age, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. The vacancies are to be filled by the Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2020. Candidates who will fill the Indian Coast Guard Navik recruitment Application Form 2020 on time will only be able to download the admit card for the written test. Candidates can get complete details on Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2020 form this article.
Latest: The online application form for the Indian Coast Guard Navik recruitment 2020 is now available. Scroll down to apply for the same.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2020
Application form for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) it is required to be filled on or before its last date. Before filling the Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2020, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The application form will not be accepted at any cost after its last date, there is no application fee.
Below a schedule is given which indicates the important dates & details regarding the Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2020.
|Availability of Application Form||26 Aug 2019|
|Last date fill the online applications||01 Sept 2019 till 5 PM|
Application Form: Click here to fill the application form of Indian Coast Guard Navik recruitment 2020.
Official website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
How to apply?
Candidates have to follow some steps to fill the online application form.
- Candidates are need to visit the joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. OR
- Click on the link given on this page for direct access.
- Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty.
- Then you’ll be redirected to the application portal, then click on the “I agree” button to proceed further.
- At application page enter enter the asked details correctly as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory.
- The application provides choice of only One Centre for examination. The candidate is to choose Centre from the list mentioned against each state to which he belongs to.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
Note: Filling of multiple applications will result in cancellation of all applications.
What after the written examination?
It is mandatory to qualify the written examination in order to appear for the physical fitness test and medical test, the conducting body will declare the result of Indian Coast Guard Navik recruitment 2020 for the shortlisted candidates who will be qualified or clear all the prescribed recruitment stages of the Indian Coastal Guard. It is compulsory to cross-check all the guidelines and eligibility criteria of the Indian Coastal Guard Navik recruitment 2020.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2020
It is mandatory to download the admit card in order to appear in the prescribed written examination for the recruitment in Indian Coast Guard Navik post (Genaral Duty) 2020. A valid admit card acts as a proof of identity for the candidates who will appear for the written examination. The admit card contains the name of the candidate, DOB, photograph, signature, exam center/zone details & other general & important instructions.
A: If you’re unable to fill the online application form or unable to access the apply online link in such case you need to cross-check your internet & home-pc or system connectivity. One must use updated version of google-chrome & internet explorer to complete the online application procedure.
A: In such case you’re not eligible to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik post.
A: It is advised to the candidate to either fill total marks in first column or fill yearly wise starting from first column. It is mandatory to not to leave blank columns, fill zero in it.
A: In every advertisement the conducting body given a particular date from which center particulars will be available after shortlisting. It is advised to the candidates to take a fresh printout from”joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx” in which all these particulars will be available.