Indian Coast Guard Navik for General Duty will release the online application formfrom male Indian nationals possessing educational qualifications and age, for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. . The vacancies are to be filled by the Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2019. Candidates who will fill the Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2019 on time will only be able to download the admit card for the written test. Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2019 is incomplete if candidate does not pay the requisite application fee with the application form. With the help of this page candidates can get complete details on Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2019.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2019
Application form for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) will be filled on or before its last date. Before filling the Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2019, candidates must ensure their eligibility. The application form will not be accepted at any cost after its last date. There is no application fee. Candidates please must note that application forms will be accepted only in online mode.
|Availability of Application Form||01 Jul 2018|
|Last date fill the online applications||10 Jul 2018|
Apply Online: Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2019 will be available at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
How to apply?
Candidates have to follow some steps to fill the online application form.
- Candidates are to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.
- Select the post applied for- Navik General Duty.
- At application page enter enter the asked details correctly as per 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory.
- The application provides choice of only One Centre for examination. The candidate is to choose Centre from the list mentioned against each state to which he belongs to.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
Note: Filling of multiple applications will result in cancellation of all applications.