|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Indian Coast Guard Navik for General Duty application form had been released. The vacancies are open for the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard it will be filled through written examination, followed by PFT and Medical Test. The written exam was held as per dates mentioned in the issued admit card. Check more details about Indian Coast Guard Navik 2018 vacancy, from below.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Indian Coast Guard Navik 01/2018 for General Duty
Post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard. The requirement of the post is as below:
Pay and Perks – The basic pay of the selected candidates will be Rs. 21700, as per the 7th pay commission.
- In addition to it, the candidates will get Dearness and Other Allowance as well.
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with DA.
- Apart from this, the candidates will also get a lot of other benefits from the Government.
Important Dates for Navy Coast Guard Navik for General Duty
The candidate may check all the important dates from the table below.
|Online Application Form||26 Aug to 04 Sep 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||13 Sep to 22 Sep 2017|
|Date of Recruitment / Written Examination||As per admit Card|
|Final List of Selected Candidates||Dec 2017 / Jan 2018|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2018
Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 26 Aug to 04 Sep 2017 till 1700
Hrs. Candidates are to logon to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on
Application Process is over now.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2018: Click here.
The important instructions for filling of online application are:-
- The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th class up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory. The date, time and Centre of the written examination and other information will be informed through Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- The application provides choice of only One centre for exernination. The candidate is to choose Centre from the list mentioned against each state to which he belongs to.
List of Documents
Scrutiny of documents for eligibility will be carried out prior commencement of the written examination. Candidates are therefore required to appear at the examination centre with the following documents.
- Three copies of pre-filled Online e-admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste certificate (if applicable) /Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxatior, either
current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address
mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC/ST & OBC). Further, in case of OBC the
category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases
renewed/fresh certificate to be produced. All OBC certificates shall be ·in original as per
Govt of India format (No other format will be entertained}.
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with Blue background.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Selection Procedure
Written Test – The candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance examination. It will be held in the month of Oct / Nov 2017. The shortlisting will be done as per the higher marks percentage in an exam center.
Physical Fitness Test – Candidates show will qualify the written examination will be called for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT). The PFT will contain the following:
- Running 1.6 Km in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push Up.
Note: The candidates must possess shoe, T-shirt, shorts, etc. Nothing will be granted by the conducting body.
Medical Test – The candidates who will qualify the physical fitness test will be called for medical examination. The venue for it will be announced by the Indian Coast Guard.
Candidates who will qualify all the stages and will secure a suitable merit will be recruited. The final selection list will be displayed on the official website of Indian Coast Guard. It will be released in the month of Dec 2017 / Jan 2018.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Eligibility Criteria
The candidates will only be selected for the post of General Duty recruitment if they will fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must have qualified 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total
and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board
recognized by Central/State Government.
- The minimum marks criteria for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category is 45%.
- The age limit for the recruitment is 18 to 22 years, i.e. between 01 Feb 1996 to
31 Jan 2000 (both dates inclusive).
- Relaxation of 5 years has been granted to SC/ST Candidates and the same for OBC Candidates is 3 years.
Scheme of Entrance Exam for Indian Coast Guard Navik
The written examination will contain objective type questions. These questions will be of asked from the subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard; general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning etc.
Result of Coast Gaurd Navik (General Duty) 2018
The result will be announced online. It will be first released for the written examination and will contain the details of those candidates who will be called for PFT. The final merit list will be announced in Dec / Jan 2018 and it will contain the details of the candidates, who will be finally recruited.