Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 – The admit card for Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020 batch 02/2020 is available on the official website, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. To download Indian Coast Guard Navik admit card 2020, candidates need to enter registration number/email id and date of birth. Candidates must have passed 10+2 to apply for the 02/2020 batch. This year, a total of 260 vacancies are published for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020. For further information related to Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 including application procedure, admit card, result, training, selection procedure, refer to the article below.
Latest: Indian Coast Guard had postponed the medical examination for the 01/2020 batch. Check details from here!
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020
After the final selection candidates have to undergo a training period. Selected candidates are sent on sea training by Indian Coast Guard. Get important dates related to Indian Coast Guard Navik recruitment 2020 from the table provided below:
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Start date of the application form||26 Jan 2020|
|Last date to apply||02 Feb 2020|
|Release of admit card||15 Feb to 22 Feb 2020|
|Exam date||As per admit card|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Select list||July 2020|
|Training commencement||Aug 2020|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Result 2020 (01/2020)||Important Dates|
|List of candidates for final medical examination||13 Mar 2020|
|Call letter for final medicam by hand|
|Date of Reporting at INS Chikla for final medica exam|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2020
After successful submission of application form, candidates have to take a print out of Indian Coast Guard Navik (02/2020) e-admit card. Go to the official wensite, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for downloading the admit card. In order to do so, applicants require their registration/application number to login. Admit card for only those candidates are released who have successfully submitted the application form. For those who do not meet up the eligibility criteria, a rejection slip is published on the official website having the reason for rejection.
Candidates have to carry the following documents with them to the examination centre on the day of the exam:
- 03 copies of Indian Coast Guard Navik e-admit card
- 10 colour passport size photograph (blue background)
- Two self-attested copy of application form.
- Bring all the original documents. With them carry self -attested copies of
- Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- EWS certificate
- Domicile certificate of the state
- Identity proof
Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020 Test Centres
Check the test centres for Indian Coast Guard Navik batch 02/2020 in the image provided below:
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 Notification
The official notification for Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020 for batch 02/2020 is out. To download the detailed information, click on the image below:
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
The total number of 260 vacancies are available for Indian Coast Guard Navik batch 02/2020. These may or may not alter in future due to some administrative issues.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form 2020
The application form for Indian Coast Guard Navik releases at the official website, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Know more about the application procedure from below:
How to apply?
- To apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik, candidates have to visit the official website.
- The application link is available under, ‘careers @CG’.
- Click on ‘I agree’ button after reading all the instructions provided.
- Fill up all the required details asked in the Indian Coast Guard Navik application form.
- Upload the image of the photograph and the signature in the prescribed specification.
- Before the final submission, check all the details entered in the application form.
- After successful submission, a unique application number/registration number is provided to the candidates.
Note: There is no application fee required to fill Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020 application form.
Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020 Eligibility
Before beginning with the application procedure, check the eligibility criteria for Indian Coast Guard Navik batch 02/2020.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with mathematics and physics as subjects with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- SC/ST candidates, outstanding sports personnel of national-level are given 5% cutoff relaxation.
- The minimum age required is 18 years.
- The maximum age required for candidates to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik is 22 years.
|Category||Upper age relaxation|
Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020 Selection Procedure
The shortlisting of candidates is based on the marks secured by them. Higher the marks, higher are the chances for the selection. The selection process for Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020 is provided below:
- Written examination: The questions in written examintion are asked in an objective format. The level of this examintion is of 12th standard. Questions are based on Maths, Physics, Basic Chemistry, Knowledge of English.
- PFT: This round is conducted for all those candidates who qualify the written examination. Candidates must have their own sports rig (sports shoes, pants, trousers, etc). PFT round includes
- 1.6 Km run completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up
- Medical test: This round is conducted to test the fitness of the candidates. The final medical examination of candidates is done at INS Chilika.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Result 2020
Once the examination process is over, candidates can check their Indian Coast Guard Navik result online. To check the result, visit the official website that is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Indian Coast Guard Navik result 2020 is declared in PDF format. Candidates having their names in the select list have to undergo medical examination. Candidates final selection is based on the merit depending on their performance in written test, PFT and medical examination.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Training 2020
After the final selection procedure, candidates have to undergo a training procedure. This training will commence from August 2020 at INS Chilika. First basic training of candidates is organized at INS Chilika followed by sea training and professional training. The branch trade is allotted to the selected candidates as per the service requirement and their performance in training.
About Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence (MoD) holds the responsibility of national security and the Indian Armed forces. The President of India serves as the ceremonial commander in chief of the armed forces. Indian Coast Guard and Indian Armed formes ( Indian army, Indian air force, Indian navy) are responsible for the security and integrity of the nation. There two works under the Ministry of Defence. The new creation for the security of national, National Defence University, will also be overseen by the Ministry of Defence. Every year, the ministry organizes the republic day celebration and parades, inviting chief guest.
Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
For more detail about Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) 2020, download notification
Indian Coast Guard Navik 2020 Recruitment Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : To join Indian Coast Guard Navik GD, candidates have to take the examination. After securing the minimum cutoff, candidates have to go through PFT and medical examination.
Ans : After joining, Indian Coast Guard Navik, selected candidates are paid basic pay of Rs. 21700/- plus dearness allowance.
Ans : This year, a total of 260 vacancies are released for Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty).
Ans : Candidates who have passed 10+2 are eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty) 02/2020.
Ans : No. Indian Coast Guard is inviting only male candidate’s application for Coast Guard Navik (General Duty).