Indian Coast Guard Navik for Domestic Branch has been released. The vacancies are open for the post of Cook and Steward and it will be filled through entrance exam, followed by PFT and Medical Test. The application process for the recruitment has ended and the admit card for it has been issued now. The candidates may download the admit card by accessing the link below. The entrance exam will be held in the month of July 2017 and the candidate’s details about it will be mentioned in the issued admit card. Check more details about Indian Coast Guard Navik 2017 vacancy in Domestic Brach, from below.
Latest: The Admit Card for Indian Coast Gaurd Navik (Domestic Branch) has been released. Download it Here
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Indian Coast Guard Navik 2017 for Domestic Branch
The vacancies are open for the post of Cook and Steward. The requirement of the post is as below:
Cook – Preparing veg and non-veg food as per the decided menu. Apart from this, the ration accounting and duties are also to be handled.
Steward – The selected candidates will have to serve food to the officers and keep up with housekeeping, accounting of funds, and etc tasks.
Pay and Perks – The basic pay of the selected candidates will be Rs. 21700, as per the 7th pay commission.
- In addition to it, the candidates will get Dearness and Other Allowance as well.
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with DA.
- Apart from this, the candidates will also get a lot of other benefits from the Government.
Important Dates for Navy Coast Guard Navik for Domestic Branch
The candidate may check all the important dates from the table below.
|Online Application Form||June 03 to 09, 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||June 13 to 19, 2017|
|Date of Recruitment / Written Examination||As per Admit Card|
|Final List of Selected Candidates||October 2017|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Application Form and Admit Card 2017
Application Process is over now. Now the admit card will be released on June 13, 2017
It should be noted that only the registered candidates will be able to download the admit card of Indian Coast Guard Navik 2017. The candidates will be able to download it by entering the Application Number. The admit card will not be sent via post. Hence, it is essential for the candidates to download it and secure a hard copy of it.
It should be noted that if the application form of the candidate is rejected, instead of the admit card a ‘Rejection Slip’ will be issued. In it, the ground on which the application has been rejected will also be mentioned.
How to Carry Indian Coast Gaurd Navik (Domestic Branch) Admit Card
- The candidates are required to carry three copies of the admit card.
- Along with it, the candidates will also have to carry three identical coloured photographs.
- The background of the photographs should be blue and it must have been clicked not more than a month ago.
- The photograph is to be pasted in the box, mentioned on the admit card.
Documents to be Carried with the Admit Card of Indian Coast Gaurd Navik for Domestic Branch
At the exam center, the verification of the candidates will be done. Hence, the candidates will have to carry the following documents:
- Class 10th Marks Sheet and Pass Certificate, as original and photocopy.
- Original Caste Certificate, if required.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Photo ID Card.
- 10 Recent Passport Size Photographs in Black and White Background.
Note: If the candidates will not carry these certificates then they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Selection Procedure
Written Test – The candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance examination. It will be held in the month of June 2017. The shortlisting will be done as per the higher marks percentage in an exam center.
Physical Fitness Test – Candidates show will qualify the written examination will be called for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT). The PFT will contain the following:
- Running 1.6 Km in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push Up.
Note: The candidates must possess shoe, T-shirt, shorts, etc. Nothing will be granted by the conducting body.
Medical Test – The candidates who will qualify the physical fitness test will be called for medical examination. The venue for it will be announced by the Indian Coast Guard.
Candidates who will qualify all the stages and will secure a suitable merit will be recruited. The final selection list will be displayed on the official website of Indian Coast Guard. It will be released in the month of October 2017.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Eligibility Criteria
The candidates will only be selected for the post of Domestic Branch recruitment if they will fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Candidate must have qualified class 10th, with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- The minimum marks criteria for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category is 45%.
- The class 10th has been passed from a recognized state or national board.
- The age limit for the recruitment is 18 to 22 years, as on October 01, 2017.
- Relaxation of 5 years has been granted to SC/ST Candidates and the same for OBC Candidates is 3 years.
Scheme of Entrance Exam for Indian Coast Guard Navik in Domestic Branch
The written examination will contain objective type questions. These questions will be of asked from the following subjects:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General English
- General Science
- General Awareness (Current Affair and General Knowledge)
- Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
Result of Coast Gaurd Navik (Domestic Branch) 2017
The result will be announced online. It will be first released for the written examination and will contain the details of those candidates who will be called for PFT. The final merit list will be announced in October and it will contain the details of the candidates, who will be finally recruited.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Examination Zone and Centers
The Recruitment zone and the examination centers in different states are as below:
|Northern Zone||Noida||Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh.|
|North-Eastern Zone||Kolkata||Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, West Bengal, Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Tripura.|
|Eastern Zone||Chennai||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Union Territory of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.|
|Western Zone||Mumbai||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Chattisgarh, Kerala, Goa and Union Territory of Daman & Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep.|
|North-West Zone||Gandhi Nagar||Gujarat.|