Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2019: The Indian Coast Guard which is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG), New Delhi is a multi mission organization Which covers wide range of task capabilities for sea surface, Sea, and also in air operation. Indian Coast Guard which works under ministry of defence has released the notification regarding to the yantriki post for the diploma holder candidates ( Only for Mechanical/Electrical & Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering). The application process was started from July 23, 2018 and has been closed on 01 Aug, 2018. It is great opportunity for the diploma holder male candidates who willing to join Indian Coast Guard and having all eligibility criteria. Those candidates who have applied for the post stated above can check other details and latest updates like Admit Card, Exam Details, Eligibility Criteria etc from this page provided below.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2019
Indian Coast Guard has released the official notification regarding to the Yantrik’s post for the diploma holder candidates. The candidates who interested to serve in Indian Coast Guard as a Yantrik Can check all the details regarding to the same from this page. The course is commencing in February 2019. All the applicants are required to read all the details including eligibility criteria very carefully because once the candidates have finally submit the application form would not be allowed to any change if he found any mistakes in the application form and his candidature will be cancelled. For getting the latest updates about the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2019 batch visit the page regularly.
|Application Form Starts||23 Jul 2018|
|Application Form End||01 Aug 2018|
|Admit Card Downloading start||13 Aug 2018|
|Admit Card Downloading end||22 Aug 2018|
|Examination Dates||To be announced|
|Display of Selection List||Jan 2019|
|Starting of Basic Training||Feb 2019|
- Candidates should pass Matriculation or equivalent examination and have done diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by AICTE (with Minimum 60% Aggregate).
- 5% relaxation will be provided for the reserved category candidates.
- List of Reserved category:
- Candidates belongings to SC/ST.
- Outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd and 3rd position at the open National and International Championship.
- Wards of coast Guard Personnel who deceased while in service & in uniform.
- List of Reserved category:
The candidates should be born between February 01, 1997 to 31 January 31, 2001. i.e. the age of candidates should lie between 18 years to 22 years. (Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates)
Physical Fitness and medical Standards
- Height – 157 ( For hilly area and tribal area candidates, Reduction will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest – Well Proportioned (Minimum Expansion – 5 cms)
- Weight – Should be proportioned to weight & height ( 10% variance would be acceptable)
- Fitness level – Any History of Cardio-vascular disease, any surgical deformities, infection of years, any history of psychiatric ailment, Varicose vein, under gone corrective surgery for eye sight etc will not be eligible for the post.
- Visual standards should be 6/24 without glasses and 6/9 & 6/12 with glasses for Better Eye and Worse Eye respectively.
- Permanent body Tattoos are not permitted (Certain concession are permitted for the candidates belonging to tribal community or any specific group according to rules declared by the Govt. of India.
Application Form for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik for 01/2019 was released by the Conducting body on July 23, 2018. The last date of apply the application form has been passed away that was August 01, 2018. The application form was released in online mode only and no other mode for application form was accepted. Candidates were required to fill the application form in online mode only. The candidates fill and submit the application form successfully would be able to download the admit card as per the schedule. For getting more details about application form candidates are refer to the link of “application page” which is provided under quick link section.
The Conducting body will release the admit card of shortlisted candidates in online mode and will also be sent to the candidates E-mail ID. It is also known as Call up letters cum e-admit card. Candidates will able to download the admit card from the official website i.e. e www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in by providing application/registration number i.e. provided during the filling up the application form or they can also retrieve the admit card from their registered e-mail ID. The candidates who not meeting the eligibility criteria a rejection list with the application number will also be displayed. Those candidates will not be able to download the admit card. Shortlisting criteria of eligible candidates will be based on higher percentage marks in qualifying examination.
- A Call up letters cum e-admit card will be generated by the process as discussed above.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test which will be objective type.
- Those candidates who qualify the written test have to face Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- The candidates who qualify in PFT will have to face Initial and final Medical Examination. Final Medical Examination will only be done for those candidates who will qualify in Initial Medical Examination.
- The Selection list will be displayed on the basis of marks obtained in written, PFT and Medical Examination.
Details of Entrance Examination and PFT
The written test will be objective which contains the question regarding to the subject as follows:
- Questions from their respective branch (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication).
- General knowledge.
- 1.6 Km run (Should be completed in 7 Min).
- 20 squat ups.
- 10 Push ups.
The details of examination city has been provided below.
- Mumbai – Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony Mumbai – 30
- Chennai – Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai -13
- Kolkata – Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161
- Noida – Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301
After successfully completion of selection process the conducting body will start the basic training in the Month of February 2019 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and also professional training. The candidates may be discharged if they found unsuitable at the time of training.
Document Required at the Time of Document Verication
- Pre-filled e-admit card (3 copies).
- Original Mark sheet and passing certificates of class 10th.
- Original mark sheet of all semesters and certificate of diploma.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, voter I card, Aadhar card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Original caste certificate (if applicable) of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/ SDM/DM.
- Recent colour passport size identical photographs with Blue background.
Note: Photograph should be neat and clean (Not older than one month) and should be self attested.
Only Candidates belonging to SC/ST Quota will be eligible for Training Expenses. The candidates who are not the employee in central or state govt. will be reimbursed 2nd class fare by train/Govt. bus/steamer charges by the shortest route if there home is beyond 30 Km from the examination.
Pay Scale and Promotion
The candidates who selected will be paid Rs – 29200/- as basic pay, Rs – 6200/- as yantrik pay, Dearness Allowance and will also provided other allowances based on the nature of duty and place of posting as per the rules and regulations stated by the conducting authority. Besides this selected candidates may get promoted upto the rank of Pradhan Sahayak Engineer with pay scale Rs – 47600/- plus Yantrik pay Rs – 6200/-with Dearness Allowance. Promotion to the next Rank and Officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance