Indian Coast Guard has issued the notification for the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2019. The Admit Card for the eligible shortlisted candidates will indicate the date, time and place for the recruitment test. Candidates can download their admit card through the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. For everyone who has applied for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, all-important details regarding Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2019 available here.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2019
The admit cards for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik post will be released on the schedule mentioned below on the official website. No separate call-up letters cum e-admit card will be issued. Candidates can be allotted any center view administrative reasons. All applicants are advised to download their admit cards after the release and take the printout of the same. This needs to be done on a priority basis as the admit card allows the applicant to appear for the qualifying exam.
|Availability of Admit card||13 Aug 2018- 22 Aug 2018|
|Recruitment Test||As per the date mentioned in Admit Card|
|Selection List||Jan 2019|
Admit Card: To download the Admit Card, link will be provided here, or you can download it from the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
How to Download the Admit Card Online
For downloading the Admit Card, make sure the application/registration number provided to you at the time of filling the online application form is with you. Link will be provided on this page to download the Admit card / Hall ticket. To download the hall ticket, follow the steps mentioned below
- Enter the Unique Registration number or Email id used at the time of registration.
- The Download admit Card link will be be displayed on the applicant page. Click on it.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify the details, save it in a separate folder and print the Admit Card to appear for the written test.
- Candidates will be required to bring three copies of the e-admit card having allotted Roll number with latest identical color passport size photographs with Blue background pasted and signed at the bottom of the e-admit card against space provided for the signature (PHOTOGRAPH SHALL NOT BE OLDER THAN ONE MONTH).
- Candidates shall keep one e-admit card ready along with photocopies of all required documents self-attested.
- 10th class pass certificate and mark sheet
- Diploma certificate and Mark sheets of all the semesters
- caste certificate wherever required
- sports certificate shall be carried by the candidate(if applicable).Documents that will be required:
Examination Pattern: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance at the Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test and Initial Medical examination purely on merit. SC/ST/OBC candidates will be given the necessary weightage during the written examination.
Written Test: The written test will be of objective type. The question paper will consist of questions that are relevant to the branch of the applicant (Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication). It will also include English, reasoning and general knowledge questions which the applicant will have to study and answer in the given time frame.
Physical Fitness Test: Those candidates who clear the written tests will have to undergo a physical fitness test and this PFT is mandatory. It consists of the following:
- 1.6 Kilometre run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squats ups (Uthak/Baithak)
- 10 push ups
List of Centres for Examination
The examination centres for the examination will be from the list given below:
- Mumbai: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony Mumbai – 30
- Chennai: Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai -13
- Kolkata: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161
- Noida: Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301
Note: The Coast guard has complete right to change the examination centre for any administrative reason. If needed it can also cancel or re-conduct the examination.