Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2019 – Indian Coast Guard will release the Admit Card for the shortlisted candidates only. The rejected candidates will receive the rejection slip displayed on the screen. The admit card can be downloaded by visiting the official website (joinindiancoastguard.gov.in). The Indian Coast Guard Yantrik examination will be held as per the date mentioned on the admit card. The admit card can be downloaded by entering the registration number/application number. Get here all the details of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2019.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2019
Candidates have to bring the three copies of the e-admit card in printed form. Admit card in e-admit card mode will not be accepted. The complete schedule for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2019 is given below.
|Admit Card||01 – 08 Sep 2019|
|Exam Date||Sep 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2019.
How to Download Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2019
The admit card will be issued only for the selected candidates from among all the candidates who have filled the application form. Also only the admit card in the form of e-admit card will be made available. The application number will be required to download the admit card. The steps to download the admit card are given below.
- Click at the above provided link or visit the official website.
- Thereafter login page will appear on the new screen.
- In the login, page candidates have to enter the Application Number received after the successful registration.
- After entering the details click on the Get Details button.
- Thereafter, admit card page will open.
- Click on the download option for downloading the admit card.
What to do if unable to download the admit card
In case the candidates are unable to download the admit card due to any technical reason, then he/she should immediately communicate to the Officials. While communicating to the official the candidates must mention the proper information about himself /herself. The application number/ registration number should be provided and contact details of the candidates. This communication should be made at least one week before the examination. So that their problem can be resolved.
|Mumbai||+91-22- 24371932 / 24370491|
|Chennai||+91-44-23460447 / 23460450|
Call Timings: 09:00 am to 05:00 pm from Monday To Friday Only.
What To carry on the Day of Exam?
The candidates have to carry three copies of admit card to the exam centre. Along with the admit card the candidates should carry a valid Id proof issued by Indian Government. The admit card has to be filled in the following manner.
The candidates are required to carry the following documents.
- Three copies of pre-filled e-admit card.
- Two copies of application form.
- Original Mark sheet and passing certificates of 10th class.
- Original mark sheet of all semesters and certificate of diploma
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, voter I card, Aadhar card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Original caste certificate (if applicable) of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/ SDM/DM.
- Original Caste (if applicable)/ Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per the Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website.
- Photo copies of all required documents self attested such as 10th class pass certificate and mark sheet, Diploma certificate and Mark sheets of all semester, caste certificate wherever required and sports certificate etc.
- Ten recent colour passport size identical photographs with Blue background
Exam Pattern for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2020
The Indian Coast Guard Yantrik exam consists of two parts where one is written exam whereas the other is Physical Fitness test. After the Physical Fitness test the initial medical examination is also carried out. The exam pattern is given below as follows.
- Mode of Exam: The mode of exam will be Objective type paper.
- Syllabus: The syllabus consists of the following subjects.
- Questions from their respective branch (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication)
- General Knowledge
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
The physical fitness test consists of the following tasks.
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push ups.
Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard. The candidate have to pass the following medical standards.
- Height: Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal
- Fitness Level: No Cardio-vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, varicose vein, under gone corrective surgery for eye sight etc are not eligible.
- Visual Standards: 6/24 without glasses and 6/9 & 6/12 with glasses for Better Eye and Worse Eye respectively.
- Tattoo(s): Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates, permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.
Test Centres for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2020
The details of examination test centres are given below. The candidates will be allowed to give preference for he choice of the exam city. Every effort will be made to provide the city of choice of the candidate. However in some case other exam centre may be allotted. The list of exam centres with complete details are given below.
- Mumbai – Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony Mumbai – 30
- Chennai – Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai -13
- Kolkata – Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB – 700 161
- Noida – Coast Guard Recruitment Centre, C-1, Phase-2, Industrial Area, Near Indus Valley Public School, Sector – 62, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh – 201309
Result for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2020
After the successful conduction of the examination result will be declared at the official website (joinindiancoastguard.gov.in). For each stage of the examination separate result will be declared. The result will be containing the name and roll number of the qualified candidates. The result will be purely based on the performance of the candidates.
A. The Roll Number, Date and time of reporting to the centre will be mentioned on the admit card which can be downloaded from (joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx) as per the schedule.
A. No, it is specifically mentioned by the Indian Coast Guard that the background of the photograph must be blue only.
A. The candidates have to mandatory carry the original documents with them to the exam centre. However after scrutiny of the documents the original documents will be returned to the candidates.