Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2019 – Indian Coast Guard has released the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card on March 05, 2019. The Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2019 has been made available at the official website i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2019 examination will be held as per the date mentioned on the admit card. The candidates can download the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2019 by providing the application number/registration id. Only the registered candidates can download the admit card. Get here all the details of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2019.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2019
Candidates can download the admit card by using online only. No separate call-up letters cum e-admit card will be issued. The examination will be held as per the date mentioned on the admit card. All applicants are advised to download their admit cards after the release and take the printout of the same.
|Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2019||05 Mar 2019|
|Recruitment Test will be held in||As per the date mentioned on the admit card|
|Selection List||Jul 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2019.
How to Download Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2019?
After downloading the admit card candidates should take the print out of it for future reference. Candidates can follow the steps given below for downloading the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2019
- Click at the above provided link.
- Thereafter login page will appear on the new screen.
- In the login, page candidates have to enter the login credentials like Application Number or Email id used at the time of registration.
- After entering the details click on the Get Details button.
- Thereafter, admit card page will open.
- Click on the download option for downloading the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2019.
What If Unable To Download Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2019?
In case the candidates are unable to download the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2019 due to any technical reason, then he/she should immediately communicate to the Officials. While communicating to the official the candidates must mention the proper information about himself /herself. The application number/ registration number should be provided and contact details of the candidates. This communication should be made at least one week before the examination. So that their problem can be resolved.
What To Carry Along With Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2019 On The Day of Exam
The candidates must carry the hard copy of the admit card at the examination hall on the day of examination. Along with the admit card the candidates should carry a valid Id proof issued by Indian Government. The candidates can carry any one of the following.
- Voter Id card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
Examination Pattern of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2019
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance at the Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test and Initial Medical examination purely on merit. SC/ST/OBC candidates will be given the necessary weight during the written examination.
Written Test of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2019
The written test will be of objective type. The question paper will consist of questions that are relevant to the branch of the applicant (Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication).
Mode of exam: Offline
Nature of Exam: Objective
Subject: English, reasoning and general knowledge
Physical Fitness Test of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2019
Those candidates who clear the written tests will have to undergo a physical fitness test and this PFT is mandatory. It consists of the following:
- 1.6 Kilometre run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squats ups (Uthak/Baithak)
- 10 push ups
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2019 for PFT
The candidates who will clear the written examination will be issued the admit card for Physical fitness Test. The qualifiers have to download the admit card by entering the registration id/roll number. The candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
Important Instructions for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2019 Exam
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of the e-admit card having allotted Roll number with latest identical color passport size photographs with Blue background pasted and signed at the bottom of the e-admit card against space provided for the signature (PHOTOGRAPH SHALL NOT BE OLDER THAN ONE MONTH).
- Candidates shall keep one e-admit card ready along with photocopies of all required documents self-attested.
- 10th class pass certificate and mark sheet
- Diploma certificate and Mark sheets of all the semesters
- caste certificate wherever required
- sports certificate shall be carried by the candidate(if applicable). Documents that will be required:
List of Centres for Examination
The examination centers for the written examination will be from the list given below:
- Mumbai: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony Mumbai – 30
- Chennai: Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai -13
- Kolkata: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161
- Noida: Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301
Note: The Coast guard has complete right to change the examination center for any administrative reason. If needed it can also cancel or re-conduct the examination.