For everyone who applied for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, the all-important Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2017 is made available online. Candidates should download downloaded Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2017 at the earliest to avoid last minute rush.
Dates for availability of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2017
The admit card shall be available for download between 20 August to 30 August 2016 after all online applications have been shortlisted. Candidates who have not been selected shall be provided with a rejection slip that will also give the reason for rejection.
Short-listing criteria for applications will be based on higher percentage of marks in the diploma for a particular examination centre. SC and ST candidates will be given due weightage while short listing.
|Date for taking printout of Admit card||20 August to 30 August 2016|
|Recruitment test||September / October 2016|
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2017
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2017 Admit Card released online and is made available at the official website as per the schedule. All applicants are advised to download it and take printout of the same. This needs to be done on a priority basis as the admit card will allow the applicant to appear for the qualifying exam.
Get here Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2017: Click Here to download Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 01/2017 from 20 Aug 2016 to 30 Aug 2016.
No separate call up letters cum admit cards will be issued. Candidates can be allotted any center view administrative reasons.
How to Download the Admit Card Online
Make sure the application/registration number provided to you at the time of filling the online application form is with you for downloading and printing the Admit Card.
- Visit the link provide above to download the Admit card / Hall ticket
- Enter the Unique Registration number and the password selected by you to login into your account.
- The Download admit Card link has been prominently displayed on the applicant page. Click on it.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify the details, save it in a separate folder and print the Admit Card to appear for the written test.
Examination Pattern: The candidates shall be selected on the basis of their performance at the Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test and Initial Medical examination purely on merit. SC/ST/OBC candidates will be given the necessary weightage during the written examination.
Written Test: The written test will be of objective type. The question paper will consist of questions that are relevant to the branch of the applicant (Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication). It also includes English, reasoning and general knowledge questions which the applicant will have to study and answer in the given time frame.
Physical Fitness Test: Those candidates who clear the written tests will have to undergo a physical fitness test and this PFT is mandatory. It consists of the following:
- 6 Kilometre run to be finished within the prescribed time limit of 7 minutes
- 20 Uthak/Baithak (Squats)
- 10 push ups
List of Centres for Examination
The examination centres for the examination will be from the list given below:
- Noida: Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301
- Mumbai: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony Mumbai – 30
- Kolkata: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161
- Kochi: Indian Coast Guard Dist HQs No-4, Kalvatty Road, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala- 682 004
- Visakhapatnam: Indian Coast Guard Enclave, Behind Port High School, Malkapuram, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530 011
- Paradip: Indian Coast Guard Dist. HQs No-7, Badapadia, Paradip, Orissa – 754 142
- Gandhi Nagar: Coast Guard Region (NW), Udyog Bhawan, 7th Floor, Block No -12, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat – 382 010
- Chennai: Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex,Near KalmandapamPolice Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai -13
Note: The Coast guard has complete right to change the examination centre for any administrative reason. If needed it can also cancel or re-conduct the examination.
To get latest updates, stay tuned with us!