|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
Indian Coast Guard has issued the notification for the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2018. Admit Card for the eligible shortlisted candidates indicates the date, time and place for the recruitment test. Candidates are required to download the admit card online from the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. For everyone who applied for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, all-important details regarding Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2018 is available online. Candidates should download Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2018 at the earliest to avoid last minute rush.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2018
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2018 Admit Card has been released online after the shortlisting of Application Form and available on the official website as per the schedule. No separate call-up letters cum e-admit card has been issued. Candidates can be allotted any center view administrative reasons. All applicants are advised to download it and take the printout of the same. This needs to be done on a priority basis as the admit card allows the applicant to appear for the qualifying exam.
|Availability of Admit card||31 Jan 2018 – 07 Feb 2018|
|Recruitment Test||As per Admit Card|
Download Admit Card: Click here to download the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2018.
How to Download the Admit Card Online
Make sure the application/registration number provided to you at the time of filling the online application form is with you for downloading and printing the Admit Card.Visit the link provide above to download the Admit card / Hall ticket
- Enter the Unique Registration number or Email id used at the time of registration.
- The Download admit Card link has been prominently displayed on the applicant page. Click on it.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify the details, save it in a separate folder and print the Admit Card to appear for the written test.
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of the e-admit card having allotted Roll number with latest identical color passport size photographs with Blue background pasted and signed at the bottom of the e-admit card against space provided for the signature (PHOTOGRAPH SHALL NOT BE OLDER THAN ONE MONTH).
- Candidates shall keep one e-admit card ready along with photocopies of all required documents self-attested
- Documents Required:10thclass pass certificate and mark sheet
- Diploma certificate and Mark sheets for all semester
- caste certificate wherever required
- sports certificate shall be carried by the candidate(if applicable)
Examination Pattern: The candidates shall be selected on the basis of their performance at the Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test and Initial Medical examination purely on merit. SC/ST/OBC candidates will be given the necessary weightage during the written examination.
Written Test: The written test will be of objective type. The question paper will consist of questions that are relevant to the branch of the applicant (Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication). It also includes English, reasoning and general knowledge questions which the applicant will have to study and answer in the given time frame.
Physical Fitness Test: Those candidates who clear the written tests will have to undergo a physical fitness test and this PFT is mandatory. It consists of the following:
- 1.6 Kilometre run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squats ups (Uthak/Baithak)
- 10 push ups
List of Centres for Examination
The examination centres for the examination will be from the list given below:
- Mumbai: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony Mumbai – 30
- Chennai: Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai -13
- Kolkata: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161
- Noida: Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301
Note: The Coast guard has complete right to change the examination centre for any administrative reason. If needed it can also cancel or re-conduct the examination.
To get latest updates, stay tuned with us!