Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2020 – Release of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik admit card 2020 is now postponed due to COVID-19. The new dates for the issue of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2020 will be informed later. Admit Card releases on the official website i.e. joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. To download the admit card candidate has to enter the registration number or email Id and date of birth. Get the complete details related to the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik admit card 2020 from this page.
Latest: Release of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19. Check official notice from below.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2020
Admit card contains details like examinees roll number, exam date, and exam center. All applicants are advised to download it and take the printout of the same to the examination hall. Check the important dates related to the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik admit card 2020 from below.
|Last date to apply||22 Mar 2020|
|Availability of Admit card|
to be announced
to be announced
Admit Card : Candidates can download the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2020 from the official website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2020 Postponed
Indian Coast Guard has postponed the issuance of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2020 due to COVID-19. Earlier, the admit card was scheduled to be issued on April 09, 2020 stands postponed till further notice. The new dates for issuing admit card will be intimates later on the official website.
How to Download Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 02/2020?
Make sure the application/registration number provided to you at the time of filling the online application form is with you for downloading and printing the Admit Card. Visit the link provided above to download the Admit card / Hall ticket and follow these steps written below.
- Step 1 – Go to the Indian Coast Guard official website or click on the direct link shared above.
- Step 2 – From the New Events section click on download admit card.
- Step 3 – Enter the Unique Registration number or Email id used at the time of registration as per the below image given for reference.
- Step 4 –Admit card gets displayed on the screen.
- Step 5 – Verify the details, save it in a separate folder and print the Admit Card to appear for the written test.
What to carry on the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2020 Exam Day?
On the day of the examination, candidate needs to carry some of the documents with them as without it the permission to appear for the exam is restricted. Candidate can check what is mandatory to carry by reading the below points.
- Three copies of the e-admit card with the latest identical color (Blue background) passport size.
- Candidates shall keep one e-admit card ready along with photocopies of all required documents self-attested
- Documents Required:
- Matriculation certificate and mark sheet
- Diploma certificate and Mark sheets for all semester
- Caste certificate wherever required
- Sports certificate shall be carried by the candidate(if applicable)
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for the exam can check the exam pattern. It’s advised before making any strategies for the exam candidate must go through the exam pattern.
- Mode of Exam – Offline
- Type of Questions – Objective-based questions
- Syllabus: The syllabus consists of the following subjects.
- Questions from their respective branch (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication)
- General Knowledge
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2020 Examination Center
The written examination is conducted at the following centers.
- Mumbai: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony Mumbai – 30
- Chennai: Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai -13
- Kolkata: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th-floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161
- Noida: Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Center Noida, C-1 Phase – 2 Near Indus Valley School, Noida, UP-201 309
Note: The Coast guard has a complete right to change the examination center If needed furthermore, it can also cancel or re-conduct the examination.
Important Guidelines to follow at the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2020 Examination Center
During the examination, candidate must adhere to some instructions which are written below.
- Use of Mobile Phones, Bluetooth devices, Scientific calculator or any other type of electronic gadget.
- Before the completion of the exam, the candidate can’t leave the exam hall.
- Must carry all the documents on the day of examination which are written above.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2020 Result
After the commencement of the exam, the result is declared on the official website of the Indian Coast Guard. The result declares in an online manner. Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of the written test qualifying marks. The result declared in the form of a merit list for each round of the recruitment process. The result is prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the exam.
About Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2020
Indian Coast Guard conducts every year the recruitment drive for selecting candidates for the different posts in different departments. This year for the post of Yantrik around 37 vacancies are released. For filling the post the entrance exam is conducted in which candidate has to solve multiple-choice based questions. The exam is conducted in the offline mode. Candidate has to clear the written exam in order to appear for the successive rounds which includes Physical fitness test and medical exam along with the verification of documents.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No, the candidate has to regularly check from the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
Ans : No, as per the instructions the background of the photograph should be blue.
Ans : No, the candidate has to download from the official website. Admit cards are not sent via post to any candidate.