For everyone who applied for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, all-important details regarding Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2018 are available online. Candidates should download Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2018 at the earliest to avoid last minute rush.
Dates for availability of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2018
The admit card is available for download now between 22 Sep to 29 Sep 2017. Candidates who have not been selected are provided with a rejection slip to give the reason for rejection.Short-listing criteria for applications is based on higher percentage of marks in the diploma for a particular examination centre. SC and ST candidates are given due weightage while short listing.
Latest: The Admit card for Coast Guard Yantrik recruitment Exam is available online. Candidates can download it from the link given below.
|Date for taking printout of Admit card- Availalable||22 Sep to 29 Sep 2017|
|Recruitment test||October 2017|
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Admit Card 2018
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 01/2018 Admit Card released online and is available at the official website as per the schedule. All applicants are advised to download it and take printout of the same. This needs to be done on a priority basis as the admit card allows the applicant to appear for the qualifying exam.
Admit Card is available now. Candidates can download it from the link below.
- Click here to download the Admit Card
How to Download the Admit Card Online
Make sure the application/registration number provided to you at the time of filling the online application form is with you for downloading and printing the Admit Card.
- Visit the link provide above to download the Admit card / Hall ticket
- Enter the Unique Registration number or Email id used at the time of registration.
- The Download admit Card link has been prominently displayed on the applicant page. Click on it.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify the details, save it in a separate folder and print the Admit Card to appear for the written test.
Examination Pattern: The candidates shall be selected on the basis of their performance at the Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test and Initial Medical examination purely on merit. SC/ST/OBC candidates will be given the necessary weightage during the written examination.
Written Test: The written test will be of objective type. The question paper will consist of questions that are relevant to the branch of the applicant (Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication). It also includes English, reasoning and general knowledge questions which the applicant will have to study and answer in the given time frame.
Physical Fitness Test: Those candidates who clear the written tests will have to undergo a physical fitness test and this PFT is mandatory. It consists of the following:
- 1.6 Kilometre run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squats ups (Uthak/Baithak)
- 10 push ups
List of Centres for Examination
The examination centres for the examination will be from the list given below:
- Mumbai: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony Mumbai – 30
- Chennai: Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex,Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai -13
- Kolkata: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161
- Noida: Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301
Note: The Coast guard has complete right to change the examination centre for any administrative reason. If needed it can also cancel or re-conduct the examination.
To get latest updates, stay tuned with us!