Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application Form 2018: Candidates who are interested in applying for aforesaid recruitment have to fill an application form. The applications are being accepted “Online only” as per scheduled date. Candidates need to go to the official website i.e joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Only Indian male candidates possessing educational qualification and age as given in the advertisement are eligible to apply. Get Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application Form 208 complete information here.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018 – Apply Online
Candidates can fill their application form online through the official website. Direct link to fill the application form is now available below as per the official announcement.
|Availability of Application Form||12 Jan 2018|
|Last date of application form||19 Jan 2018|
Application form: Click here to fill the Application form
Official website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
The important instructions for filling of online application are:
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of marks in diploma up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal e-mail ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory.
- Candidate to choose any one centre out of the options displayed.
How to Apply?
To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button or apply directly from Application form the link given above.
- Select the advertisement for Yantrik 02/2018 Batch (Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering).
- Select the post applied from any one of the following Yantrik Technicial (Mechanical), Yantrik Technical (Electrical), Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication)
- Read the instructions and click on the I Agree button and the Online Application will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the application (All Star(*) marked entries are mandatory and to be filled).
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the submit button.
On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/ Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/reprint of the e-admit card. Applicants to take printout of the e-admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 31 Jan to 07 Feb 18 post short listing of the online application. For candidates Not meeting the eligibility criteria, a “Rejection slip giving the cause of rejection with the application number” will be displayed. Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks
Candidates are required to bring three copies of the e-admit card having allotted Roll number with latest identical colour passport size photographs with Blue background pasted and signed at the bottom of e-admit card against space provided for the signature (PHOTOGRAPH SHALL NOT BE OLDER THAN ONE MONTH). Candidates shall keep one e-admit card ready along with photocopies of all required documents self attested i.e. 10thclass pass certificate and mark sheet, Diploma certificate and Mark sheets of all semester, caste certificate wherever required and sports certificate shall be carried by the candidate(if applicable) and submitted at the examination centre on the date of examination. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of examination shall not be permitted to appear in the examination.
Note : Filling of multiple applications will result in cancellation of all application.