|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Application is accepted “Online only” as per schedule date. Candidates need to logon www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button or click on the direct link to fill the application form which will be provided below. Get Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Application Form 208 complete information here.
|Availability of Application Form||06 Sep 2017|
|Last date of application form||13 Sep 2017|
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018 – Apply Online
Candidates can fill their application form online through the official website. Direct link to fill the application form is given below.
- Click here to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018.
Thm important instructions for filling of online application are:-
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of marks in diploma up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off..
- Filling exact of information like personal email-id and mobile number of the candidate are compulsory.
- Candidate to choose any one centre out of the options displayed.
How to Apply?
- Select the advertisement for Yantrik 01/2018 bacth (Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering).
- Select the post applied from any one of the following:-
- Yantrik Technicial (Mechanical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electrical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication)
- Read the insructions and click on the I Agree button and the Online Application will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the application (All Star(*) marked entries are mandatory and to be filled).
- Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10kb to 40kb and 10kb to 30kb respectively.
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the submit button.
On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval / reprint of the e-admit card. Applicants to take printout of the e-admit card through official website from 22 to 29 Sep 2017 post short listing of the online application. For candidates Not meeting the eligibility criteria, a “Rejection slip giving the cause of rejection with the application number” will be displayed. Short listing criteria are required on higher percentage of marks.
Candidates are required to bring three copies of the e-admit card having allotted Roll number with latest identical colour passport size photographs with Blue background pasted and signed at the bottom of e-admit card against space provided for the signature (photograph shall not be older than one month). Candidates shall keep one e-admit card ready along with photocopies of all required documents self attested i.e. 10th class pass certificate and marksheet, Diploma certificate and Mark sheets of all semester, caste certificate wherever required and sports certificate shal be carried by the candidate (if applicable) and submitted at the examination centre on the date of examination. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of examination shall not be permitted to appar in the examination.
Note : Filling of multiple applications will result in cancellation of all application.