Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus 2022 – The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus on the official website, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. Aspiring candidates should start their preparation for the ICG Exam. Before that, they should properly analyze the syllabus and exam pattern to comprehend the difficulty level of the examination and plan their study routine accordingly. Aspirants can check and download the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus 2022 PDF from this page. This article will help them to generate an idea about question formation and marking schemes for the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2022 recruitment exam through the below-provided syllabus along with the exam pattern for the same.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus 2022
The Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus 2022 contains miscellaneous subjects and each subject has different topics. Following is the detailed description regarding different topics under each subject for the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2022 examination –
- Nature of matter.
- Universe (Planets / Earth/Satellites/Sun).
- Electricity and its application.
- Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Force and Gravitation, Work, Energy and Power
- Metals and Non-Metals, Heat and Temperature, Carbon and its Compounds, Sound & Wave Motion, Measurements in Science, Atomic Structure
- Ratio and Proportion, Mathematical Simplification, Algebraic Identities, Simultaneous Equations, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Basic Trigonometry
- Geometry, Simple Mensuration, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median, and Mode)
- Interest, Profit and Loss, Percentage, Time, Work, Speed and Distance
- Passage, Correction of sentences, Preposition, Change the voice.
- Change direct to indirect or indirect to direct, Punctuation.
- Verbs/Tense/Non Finite.
- Phrasal verbs for expression.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Use of adjectives.
- Compound preposition
- Use of pronouns
- Geography: Soil, Mountains, Rivers, Harbours, Ports, Inland.
- Culture and Religion.
- Freedom Movement.
- Important National Facts, Heritage, Arts, Dance, and culture.
- History, Wars and neighbors, Defence,
- Awards and Authors, Diseases, Discoveries, and Nutrition.
- Languages, Current Affairs, Common Names, Capitals, and Currencies.
- Full Forms and Abbreviations.
- Eminent Personalities, National – Bird, Animal, Sport, Flower, Anthem, Song, Flag, Mountains.
- Sports: Championships, Winners, Terms, Number of Players
- Numerical Reasoning & Associative Ability
- Spellings Unscrambling
- Coding and Decoding
Electrical Diploma Engineering
- Basic concepts
- Circuit law
- Magnetic Circuit
- AC Fundamentals
- Measurement and measuring instruments
- Electrical Machines
- Synchronous Machines
- Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Switchgears and Protection
- Estimation And Costing
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Basic Electronics
Electronics Diploma Engineering
- Basic concepts
- Electronic Components & Materials
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Digital Electronics
- Linear Integrated Circuit
- Microprocessor and Microcontroller
- Electronic Measurements
- Communication Engineering
- Data communication and Network
- Computer Programming
- Basic Electrical Engineering
Mechanical Engineering Diploma
- Engineering Mechanics
- Material Science
- Strength of Materials
- Grinding & Finishing Process
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulic Machinery
- Industrial Management
- Thermal Engineering
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2022 Syllabus PDF
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern
The Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2022 written exam is divided into four different sections –
- Examination type: Objective Type.
- Questions forms: Multiple Type Choice Questions.
- The total number of questions: 50
- Maximum Marks: 50.
- Each question holds:1 a mark.
- The time duration: 30 minutes.
- No negative marking.
- Yantrik (Electrical) – Sections I and III
- Yantrik (Electronics) – Sections I and IV
- Yantrik (Mechanical) – Sections I and V
Following is a table highlighting the exam scheme for different sections –
|Sections||Full Marks||Questions||Duration||Distribution of Questions|
|I||60||60||45||Maths – 20, English – 15, Science – 10, Reasoning–10, GK – 5|
|III||50||50||30||Electrical Engineering – 50|
|IV||50||50||30||Electronics Engineering – 50|
|V||50||50||30||Mechanical Engineering – 50|
About Indian Coast Guard Yantrik
Indian Coast Guard Organisation is administering the recruitment process for the candidates who want to serve for the Indian Coast Guard. Candidates who work as Yantriks in the Indian Coast Guard have taken the responsibility of operating and maintaining electrical and mechanical equipment and also navigating the system functions. During the training session, the candidates get sea training and skills training. The selected candidates for the post of Yantrik are trained to do all the technical work on the board.
Ans. Aspirants can get the Indian Coast Guard yantrik syllabus from joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
A. No, there is no negative marking applicable in the Indian Coast Guard Exam.
A. The Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Syllabus 2022 contains miscellaneous subjects such as Science, Math, English, General Awareness, and reasoning. Check the above-mentioned syllabus section for a detailed description.
Leave a Reply