Indian Coast Guard has announced the recruitment of Yantrik for 02/2018. It is an excellent opportunity for the diploma holders to join as Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018. The candidates first need to check the eligibility and then apply from the link below. The application form for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018 is available from January 12 to 19, 2018. The written test will be held in the months of March 2018. After the written test, the candidates will be shortlisted for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and initial medical exam. The merit list of the final selected candidates will be issued in the month of July 2018. The candidates can get the detailed information related to Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2018 batch from this page.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2018
Salary – Indian Coast will recruit candidates at the basic salary of Rs. 29,200. However, apart from these, the candidates will get Rs. 6200 as dearness and other allowance. From Coast Guard, the candidates will be promoted to the post of Pradhan Sahayak Engineer, and then their pay scale will increase to Rs. 47,600 with the same allowance amount. Before moving further, candidates must check all the deadline for the recruitment.
|Commencement of Application Form||12 Jan 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||19 Jan 2018|
|Issuance of E-Admit Card||31 Jan 2018|
|Last Date to E-Download Admit Card||07 Feb 2018|
|Written Exam Date||As per Admit Card|
|Date of Result||Jul 2018|
Selected candidates will also get the benefits on travel, medical treatment, accommodation, etc. Apart from these, the candidates will 45 days earned leave and 08 days casual leave. The candidates will be liable for pension scheme as well.
Selection Process of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018
The candidates will have to first apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018. After the application process, the candidates will be:
- Shortlisted for the Written Test.
- Written exam qualifying candidates will undergo the Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- The candidates who will get through PFT will go for the Initial Medical Examination.
Important – After the initial medical exam, the candidates will go for the final medical exam. The final list of selected candidates will be prepared for the candidates who qualify in all the tests depending upon the available vacancies.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to be recruited for the post of Yantrik can check the eligibility criteria from below:
Age Limit: The minimum age for this post is 18 years and the maximum age is 22 years. So the candidates who had been born between August 01, 1996, to July 31, 2000, (both date inclusive) are eligible for this post. There will be upper age relaxation of 5 years for the SC/ST category candidates and 3 years relaxation for OBC category candidates.
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for the post of Yantrik is given below.
- The candidates who have passed 10th standard (High School) or equivalent and have Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate are eligible for this post.
- There will be 5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off for SC/ST candidates and the sports person of National level who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. The relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018 Application Form
The candidates who will fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018. The applications will be applicable in online mode only. The candidates will be able to apply by following these steps described below.
- You will have to click on the link provided on this page or go to the official website and click on “opportunities” button and then Read the instructions carefully.
- After reading the instructions, you will have to select the advertisement for Yantrik 02/2018 Batch (Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering).
- Then, you have to enter the personal details like candidates’ name, parent’s name, date of birth (as per the 10th class certificate).
- After the personal details, you will have to enter educational details like the percentage marks in diploma up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Now, you will have to enter the valid e-mail id and mobile number and have to select the post.
- After selecting the post, you will have to read the instructions and then click “I Agree” button.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to fill all the star (*) fields.
- After filling up the application form check all the details and then click “Submit” button.
- After the successful submission of the application form, a unique Application Number / Registration Number will be provided to the candidate. The candidates must note down the application number for the future reference.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018 Admit Card
After the successful application, the candidates will be able to download the call up letter / E-Admit Card. The admit card will be issued from January 31 to February 07, 2018, for the candidates who will be shortlisted. The candidates will be able to download it by submitting the login details.
The candidates will have to bring 3 copies of e-admit card with a recent photograph with the blue color background and the signature of the candidate at the bottom of the admit card. The candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to go for the examination.
Rejection Slip: For the students who will not meet the eligibility criteria will get the Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the application number. For the written exam, the candidates will be shortlisted according to the higher percentage marks in the qualifying exam.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018 Exam Centre
The list of exam centers for the written exam for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018 is as mentioned below:
- Mumbai: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony, Mumbai – 30.
- Chennai: Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai-13.
- Kolkata: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 161.
- Noida: Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301.
- Kochi: Indian Coast Guard Dist HQs No-4, Kalvatty Road, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala- 682 004.
- Visakhapatnam: Indian Coast Guard Enclave, Behind Port High School, Malkapuram, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530 011.
- Gandhi Nagar: Coast Guard Region (NW), Udyog Bhawan, 7th Floor, Block No -12, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat – 382 010.
- Paradip: Indian Coast Guard Dist. HQs No-7, Badapadia, Paradip Orissa – 754 142.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018 Exam Pattern
After the application process, the candidates will be first shortlisted for the written exam. The candidates who will have higher percentage marks will be shortlisted for the written exam. The written exam will be an objective type written test. The questions paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical /Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication) and will also contain the questions of general knowledge, reasoning aptitude & English.
List of Documents to Carry to the Exam Centre
The candidates will have to carry the documents listed below to exam center at the time of appearing for the written test.
- The copies of e-admit card.
- Original Marksheet and passing certificate of class 10th.
- Original Marksheet of all the semesters and certificates of Diploma.
- Identity Card such as Adhar Card / Voter ID Card / Driving License / College or School ID Card.Ten recent lored passport size photo with the blue background.
- Caste certificate for the SC/ST/OBC category candidates. The caste certificate must not be old more than 3 financial years.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018 Result
The Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018 Result will be declared at every stage of selection. First, the result of the written test will be announced. The result for all the stages will be announced on the official website, joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The link to check the result will be provided on this page. Candidates will have to enter the application number and other required details to check the result.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018 Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
The candidates who will qualify the written test will go for the Physical Fitness Test (PFT). All the candidates are advised to go in sports (sports shoe, t-shirt, trousers etc). The medical test will take 2-3 days for the whole process. The qualifying standards of PFT are given below.
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push-ups.
Note: The Candidates undergoing PFT will do the above tasks at their own risk. The physically challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this post.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018 Medical Test
After the PFT, the candidates will go for the initial medical test. The medical test will be conducted by the authorized military doctors. Under the medical examination, it is also be evaluated if the candidates are physically fit as the parameters of the recruitment or not. The medical standards for the medical test are given below.
Height: The minimum height of the candidates will be 157 cms. The reduction in the height of the candidates from the hilly areas and tribal areas will be decided by the Central Govt.
Chest: The chest of the candidates should be well proportioned and the minimum expansion should be 5 cms.
Weight: The weight of the candidates should be Proportionate to height and age. The addition or subtraction of 10% is acceptable.
Hearing: Hearing of the candidate should be normal. There should be no Cardio-vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, varicose vein, corrective surgery for eye sight etc.
Visual Standards: The vision power of the candidates should be 6/24 without glasses and 6/9 & 6/12 with glasses for Better Eye and Worse Eye respectively.
Tattoos: Permanent body tattoo will not be allowed but certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Govt. of India.
Initial Medical Test (IMT) is only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. After IMT, the candidates will go for the final medical test. The final medical test will be done at INS Chilka. The candidates who will not be found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka will not be enrolled for training.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 2018 Training
The basic training of the candidates will be at INS Chilka. There will be sea training and professional training of the candidates. If the candidate will give unsatisfactory performance then the candidate will be liable to be discharged as “UNSUITABLE”.
About Indian Coast Guard Yantrik
Indian Coast Guard Organisation conducts the recruitment process for the candidates who are interested to go for the Indian Navy. Yantrik is a post in Indian Coast Guard Ministry of Defence. The candidates will be able to get the sea training and professional training in this programme. The candidates are responsible for operating and maintaining the mechanical, electrical, aeronautical equipment and systems on board the Coast Guard vessels and aircraft. Basically, the candidates who all get selected for Yantrik will have to do all the technical work on the board. The candidates will get the benefit ration, clothing, medical treatment, govt. accommodation for themselves as well as for their family. Apart from these benefits, the candidates will get 48 days earned leave and 08 days casual leaves. The selected candidates will also have insurance cover of Rs. 25 lakhs at a premium of Rs. 2500/- per months as a group insurance.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik 02/2018 – Advertisement