Indian Navy AA Result August 2019 – The Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy AA Final Result for Aug Batch at joinindiannavy.gov.in on June 20, 2019. The Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Result has been issued for the online examination held from February 26 to 28, 2019. The candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their result through login. The candidates have to enter the email id and password to check their result. Soon the qualifiers will be issued the call letter for Physical Efficiency Test.
Latest: Indian Navy has declared the final merit list. Scroll down to check the result.
Indian Navy AA Results August 2019
The selection has done on the basis of various stages of tests. After each exam result published on the official website for the candidates selected for the next stage. Candidates can check Indian Navy AA Results August 2018 from the link below as per the official announcement.
|Indian Navy AA Result August 2019||Dates|
|Written Test||26 to 28 Feb 2019|
|The result of Written Test||12 Mar 2019|
|Declaration of Final result||20 Jun 2019|
- Click here to check the Indian Navy AA final merit list.
- Click here to check the Indian Navy AA Result August 2019.
Indian Navy AA Result August 2019 for Online Examination
The result of the written examination has been released on the official website of Navy. Along with the AA result the SSR result has been released as well. As the Indian Navy conducted the combined examination.
How to check Indian Navy AA Result 2019?
- At first, the candidates have to click on the above link which redirects to the login page
- Thereafter the candidates have to enter the email address and password.
- On entering the details the result will be shown.
Selection Process of Indian Navy AA 2019
Selection of the candidates is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- The question paper was bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper was comprised of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Pushups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
- Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done
at INS Chilka. Candidates who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka will NOT be enrolled for training. No “Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka.
Note:- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax, and tartar removed from teeth prior to the examination.
Note:- Applicants declared Permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy are advised not to apply.
Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from recruitment.
Training and Initial Engagement
The training for the course will commence in August 2018, with 09 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch / Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
Discharge as Unsuitable
Sailors are liable to be discharged as “UNSUITABLE” due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
The initial engagement is subject to successful completion of training. The initial engagement is for a period of 20 years.
A merit list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all respects will be shortlisted depending upon vacancies. The candidate will be selected on all India merit basis. The select list will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. All candidates whose names appear in the Select list and have been declared provisionally medically fit in the Recruitment Medical would be required to report to INS Chilka. The selection of a candidate will stand cancelled and will have no claim for enrollment in the Indian Navy,
The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select/merit list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
Indian Navy AA Results February 2018
The selection has been done on the basis of various stages of tests. After each exam result has been published on the official website for the candidates selected for next stage. Candidates can check Indian Navy AA-143 Result February 2018 from the link below as per the official announcement.
Check Result: Click here to check the result for Indian Navy AA-143 Result.