Indian Navy AA Results 142 August 2017 has been announced by the Indian Navy. Indian Navy AA Result 2017 is published after each stage of selection. Get here complete details of Navy AA Results 142 August 2017 such as list of shortlisted candidates, centre allotment list, medical examination date etc.
Latest – Merit List for Indian Navy AA Results 142 August 2017 has been uploaded.
|Written Test||Mar / Apr 2017|
|Result of Written Test||Mar / Apr 2017 (Same Day)|
|Selection List||23 Jun 2017|
Indian Navy AA Results 142 August 2017
After the Entrance Exam candidates can check their result on the official website or by the link given below.
Check Indian Navy AA Results 142 August 2017 – Click here to check Indian Navy AA Results 142 August 2017.
Candidates who have applied through Drive/ Offline mode, there letter for final enrolment medical examination will be forwarded through post.
Results of the Written Test will be announced on the same day of examination day and those who qualify Written test will undergo PFT and Recruitment Medical Examination (Preliminary), which may take 1-2 days.
Selection of the candidates is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Pushups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
Advisory: Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
- Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done
at INS Chilka. Candidates who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka will NOT be enrolled for training. No “Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka.
Note:- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax, and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
Training and Initial Engagement
The training for the course will commence in August 2017, with 09 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch / Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service.
Discharge as Unsuitable
Sailors are liable to be discharged as “UNSUITABLE” due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
The initial engagement is subject to successful completion of training. The initial engagement is for a period of 20 years.
A merit list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all respects will be short listed depending upon vacancies. The candidate will be selected on all India merit basis. The select list will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on 23 Jun 2017. All candidates whose names appear in the Select list and have been declared provisionally medically fit in the Recruitment Medical would be required to report to INS Chilka. The selection of a candidate will stand cancelled and will have no claim for enrollment in the Indian Navy, in case the candidate fails to report on the date and time mentioned in call letter for final medical examination for enrollment. However, enrollment will be subject to Fitness in Enrollment Medical at INS Chilka.
The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select/merit list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
All select listed candidates will also be forwarded Police Verification form alongwith the Call letter for final medical examination. The candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Chilka after getting their antecedents verified on this form from the concerned district police authorities. Candidates without the verified police verification reports/reports with adverse comments will not be eligible for enrollment. The format for the police verification form can also be downloaded from the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in immediately after the declaration of select list, to ensure timely verification.
Indian Navy AA Result / Merit List 141 Feb 2017
A merit list has been declared for the candidates who qualify in all respects depending upon vacancies. The candidates have been selected on all India merit basis.
Check Indian Navy AA Merit List 141 Feb 2017 – Click here to check Indian Navy AA 2nd Merit List 141 Feb 2017. To check merit list, Enter your Registration Number exactly as printed on your Call Up cum Admit card.
Successful candidates can also download the requisite forms/instructions prior to their reporting at Training Establishment (INS Chilka) by reading Joining Instructions. Please note that it is compulsory for candidates to carry these forms to INS Chilka after getting them duly filled up & verified/signed by appropriate authorities as indicated. Please be informed that the candidates who do not bring these forms (in their completed state) at INS Chilka will not be enrolled for training at INS Chilka.