Join Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) August 2018 – The Indian Navy has released the notification for unmarried male Candidates for enrollment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) for August 2018. All eligible Unmarried Male candidates can apply in the prescribed format for Join Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) August 2018. Get here complete details of Indian Navy AA August 2018 such as application form, admit card, result.
Join Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) August 2018
The application process for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) August 2018 has been started from November 27, 2017. Candidates must submit the complete application form before the last date as per the schedule below.
|Start of Online Application||27 Nov 2017|
|Last date of Online Application||17 Dec 2017|
|Last date of receipt of application form||17 Dec 2017|
|Call Letter||12 Feb 2018|
|Written Test||As per admit card|
|Result of Written Test||21 June 2018|
Post Name: Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA)
Age limit – Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Application fee – Rs. 60/- + GST
Educational qualification – Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from an Educational board recognized by Central/ State government.
Selection process – Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Examination, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations
Pay & Allowances – During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs 6200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) August 2018 through the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form.
Education Qualification: Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2001 (Both dates inclusive).
Physical Standards: Height should be minimum 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
Note: Qualifying for Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
Note:- Applicants declared Permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy are advised not to apply.
Tattoos – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from recruitment.
Selection of the candidates is based on the order of merit on their performance in the following events.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examinations
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Qualifying for Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
To check complete details of Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) August 2018 check – Advertisement