Join Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) 142 August 2017 – The Indian Navy has released a notification for unmarried male Candidates for enrollment as sailors for artificer Apprentice (AA) for August 2017.
All eligible Unmarried Male candidates can apply in the prescribed format for Join Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) 142 August 2017. Get here complete details of Indian Navy AA 142 August 2017 such as application form, admit card, result.
Latest – Admit Card for Join Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) 142 August 2017 is now available to download.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Join Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) 142 August 2017
Age limit – Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jul 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
Application fee – Rs. 60/-
Educational qualification – Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
Selection process – Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Pay & Allowances – The Artificer Apprentices Basic Pay Band is Rs 5200-20200. In addition, they will be paid Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs 1400/- plus DA.
How to apply – Candidates have to fill in ‘e-application’ (Online) from 05 Dec 2016.
Schedule of events for the Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) 142 August 2017 is given below.
|Start of Online Application||05 Dec 2016|
|Last date of Online Application|
|Last date of receipt of application form||26 Dec 2016|
|Call Letter||01 Mar 2017 (1500 HRS)|
|Written Test||As per Admit Card|
|Result of Written Test||Mar / Apr 2017 (Same Day)|
|Selection List||23 Jun 2017|
Indian Navy AA Application Form 142 August 2017
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) 142 August 2017 through official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form. The direct link to apply for Indian Navy AA 142 August 2017 is given below.
How to apply
The candidates can apply Online only. Manually filled applications will be rejected. The procedure is as follows.
- Online Application Form. Candidates are to apply online through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 05 Dec 16.
- Before filling online application, keep Matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Filling up of information like email id is compulsory.
- Click on “Apply online Sailors Entry” on the home page of website
- Fill up the form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct and all required documents are uploaded after scanning.
- Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, alongwith attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 marksheet, domicile certificate, NCC Certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope to be forwarded at the address given below.
- POST BOX NO 476, GOL DAK KHANA GP, NEW DELHI-110001
- Write on the envelope “Online AA Application – AUG 2017 (142) batch & 10+2 percentage …”.
- Last date for registration of online application is 22 Dec 2016.
- Physical receipt of application at this office is by 26 Dec 2016. Confirmation of an applicant would be on receipt of physical application by due date.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Photographs. The photograph should be not later than 03 months, clear and of good quality with blue background. Application received without photographs will be rejected.
- Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: – Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jul 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
- Height should be minimum 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
Note:- Applicants declared Permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy are advised not to apply.
Tattoos – Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
Selection of the canidates is based on the order of merit on their performance in the following events.
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examinations