Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry 2019 Application Form is now available on official website of Indian Navy i.e., www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for filling the Batch of Unmarried male candidates (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year degree course under the 10+2 (BTech) Cadet Entry Scheme. The course will be commencing from 2019. All eligible unmarried Male Indian Citizen can apply in the Provided format to Join Indian Navy. All candidates are advised to avoid the last minute submissions for Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry 2019 Application Form & apply as early as possible for Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Application Form Entry Scheme Recruitment 2019. Get all the information regarding application form, Procedure etc.
Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry Application Form
Online application invites unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility criteria as laid down by the Government of India) Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to the candidates to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars for enrollment.
|Date of opening||02 Jun 2018|
|Last date for Online Application||21 Jun 2018|
Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Application Form: Click Here to Apply.
The procedure to fill E-application is as follows:
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates),
10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, JEE (Main)-2018 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a
recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned and uploaded in PDF form.
- If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents
as mentioned in Para 22 Note (c) while appearing for SSB interview.
- A simplified application procedure using Aadhaar number may also be used by the candidates. Towards
this it is important that mobile number and address linked with the Aadhaar number be updated by