Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Application Form (Jul) 2018 – Application form for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme can be filled online. Those Candidates who going to participate in the admission process in said course. Candidates are requested to read the instruction and other conditions before filling the application form. Candidates can check the complete information of Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Application Form 2018 from here.
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Application Form 2018
The application process for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry 2018 has been started as per the schedule. Candidates can apply for the course before the last date. Also, it is advised to check the eligibility criteria once before applying.
|Date of Commencement of online application||11 Nov 2017|
|Last date for online submission of application||30 Nov 2017|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jul 2018 through JEE Main 2017.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
How to Apply?
Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, JEE (Main ) 2017 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent size colour photograph should be scanned and uploaded in PDF form.
- If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned while appearing for SSB interview.
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected, if found Ineligible/Invalid at any point of time.
- After closing of online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in uploaded documents.