Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2022 – Indian Navy has released the online application form for 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry on January 27, 2022. The application form is released on the official website of Navy at joinindiannavy.gov.in and the last date to fill the application is February 08, 2022. The candidates can access the application link from this page as well. To apply for Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry, candidates must passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations. The detailed information regarding Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2022 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: The last date to submit Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2022 was February 08, 2022.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2022
It is strongly recommended to read all the instructions once prior to filling the application form. After closing of the online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in the uploaded documents. A candidate can scroll down to check the dates concerning Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2022.
|Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2022||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||27 Jan 2022|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||08 Feb 2022|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2022.
Documents Required To Fill up Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2022
Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars. The list of these documents is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates)
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- JEE (Main ) 2021 scorecard (indicating All India Rank)
- A recent passport size color photograph (should be scanned in the original JPG/FITT format.)
Candidates are advised to use a particular size for their photographs. Here are the size specifications for the scanned images of the photographs.
|Passport Size Photo||15Kb – 25Kb||JPEG|
Important Instruction To Fill Up Application Form
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application for Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jul 2022.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected if found at any point in time.
- After closing of the online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in uploaded documents.
How to fill Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry Application Form Jul 2022?
Candidates must register on the official website of the Indian Navy and fill the application form for the scheme. Candidates are advised to fill the application form wisely as no information can be improved again.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Indian Navy, joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Step 2: Fill your state and captcha to continue,
Step 3: Register yourself and create your I’d and password to login again.
Step 4: To register, choose the way to register, Register with Aadhaar Virtual ID or Register without Aadhaar.
Step 5: Fill all the correct details from your documents and upload your documents scanned copies, your photo and signature.
Step 6: Review your application form before submitting to avoid any unnecessary mistake,
Step 7: After reviewing, submit the application and get a print out done for future references.
Details to enter in Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry Application Form Jul 2022
The application form asks for the various details of the candidate’s background that ascertain the verified identity of the candidate. Here are the details candidates have to fill as per their documents only.
- First name,
- Last name,
- Father/Mother name/ Guardian Name
- Mobile Number
- Marital status
- Identification mark 1 and 2
- Highest education qualification
- Email Id and create password
What after the Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry Application Form 2022 process is over?
After the completion of Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry Application Form 2022 process is over, candidates must check the website regularly as the Indian Navy releases the call letter for interview on its official website at joinindianarmy.gov.in.
- Download the Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry Jul 2022 Admit card/Call letter from the official website of the Indian Navy,
- Check and verify all the details mentioned on the call letter for SSB,
- Go through all the necessary details regarding the SSB interview on the Admit Card,
- Kindly remember that Call letter for SSB interview is released for eligible candidates only.
- Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) is issued on the basis of JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2021 published by NTA.
About Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry Jul 2022
Indian Navy schedules the 10+2 BTech Cadet Entry Scheme every year to invite the unmarried male applicants to join the Indian Naval Academy in Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year BTech degree course. The course takes place in two main branches that are Executive & Technical Branch and Education Branch.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2022 FAQ’s
Ans: You can fill Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry Application Form Jul 2022 from the official website of the Indian Navy, at joinindiannavy.nic.in
Ans: Candidates are required to fill the details like their personal information, educational qualification and contact deta
Ans: Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2021 (for B.E/ B. Tech) exam can apply for Indian Navy 10+2 BTech Entry Jul 2022.