Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2021 – Indian Navy releases the online application form for 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry. The application form releases on the official website of Navy at joinindiannavy.gov.in and the last date to fill the application is February 09, 2021. The candidates can access the application link from this page as well. Candidates who are seeking admission in the course must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The detailed information regarding Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2021 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2021
It is strongly recommended to read all the instructions once prior to filling the application form. After closing of the online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in the uploaded documents. A candidate can scroll down to check the dates concerning Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2021.
|Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2021||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||29 Jan 2021|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||09 Feb 2021|
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2021 from joinindiannavy.gov.in
Documents Required To Fill up Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Application Form Jul 2021
Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars. The list of these documents is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates)
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- JEE (Main ) 2019 scorecard (indicating All India Rank)
- A recent passport size color photograph (should be scanned in the original JPG/FITT format.)
Application Procedure of Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Application Form 2021
Candidates must have registered and filled application on the recruitment website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, a mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- Upload all relevant scanned documents while filing the form.
- If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned while appearing for SSB interview.
Important Instruction To Fill Up Application Form
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application for Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Jul 2021.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected if found at any point in time.
- After closing of the online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in uploaded documents.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Call Letter Jul 2021
Indian Navy will upload the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Call Letter Jul 2021 for the interview on its official website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates who will register them for the course and Navy found them as eligible will be issued the call letter for the SSB round. Candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their ‘JEE (Main) Rank’. The recruitment panel will send the admit card on the registered email id and SMS of candidates.