Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Application Form (Jul) 2019 – Indian Navy has released the notification of 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry. Along with the notification, the last date to submit an application has been changed. However, the commencement of Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Application Form 2019 will be held on the same day. The application window will work from November 03 to 22, 2018. Earlier the last date was November 18, 2018. The application form will be available on the official website of Navy at joinindiannay.nic.in. The candidates can access the same from this page as well. Candidates who are seeking admission in the course must be thorough with the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Get here entire details of Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Application Form 2019.
Indian Navy 2019 10+2 Cadet B.Tech
It is strongly recommended to read all the instruction once prior to filling the application form. A candidate can scroll down to check the dates concerning Indian Navy 2019 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Application Form.
|Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||03 Nov 2018|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form|
Apply Online: Candidates will be able to submit an application form at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Documents Required To Fill up Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Application Form 2019
While filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents ready beforehand to enable correct filling up of personal particulars. The list of such documents is here.
- Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates)
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- JEE (Main ) 2018 scorecard (indicating All India Rank)
- Recent size colour photograph (in PDF form)
Application Procedure of Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Application Form 2019
Candidates must have registered and filled application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, a mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- Upload all relevant scanned documents while filing the form.
- If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned while appearing for SSB interview.
Important Instruction To Fill Up Application Form
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected if found at any point in time.
- After closing of online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in uploaded documents.
Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Call Letter
Indian Navy will upload the Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Scheme Admit Card/ Call Letter for an interview on its official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates who will register them for the course and Navy found them as eligible will be issued the call letter for the SSB round. Candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their ‘JEE (Main) Rank’. The recruitment panel will send the admit card on the registered email id and SMS of candidates.