Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Entry Application Form (Jan) 2019 – Application form for Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme has to be filled online only. The applicants must note that application process is over now. Candidates who are seeking admission in the said course must be thorough with the eligibility criteria and other requisites in order to fill and successfully submit the application form. Candidates are requested to read the instruction and other conditions before filling the application form. Following mentioned details should have been noted by the applicants while filling the form.
Indian Navy 2019 10+2 Cadet B.Tech
A candidate can scroll down to check the dates concerning Indian Navy 2019 10+2 Cadet B.Tech Application Form.
|Availability of Application Form||02 Jun 2018|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||21 Jun 2018|
Apply Online: Application process is over now..!!
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Candidates must have registered and filled application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
While filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents ready beforehand to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, JEE (Main ) 2017 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent size colour photograph should be scanned and uploaded in PDF form.
- If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned while appearing for SSB interview.
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny and the application can be rejected if found at any point in time.
- After closing of online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in uploaded documents.