Indian Navy SSR Result August 2020 – The Indian Navy will release the Indian Navy SSR Result 2020 for August batch at joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates will need to login with email address and password to check their result. For PFT total 8000 candidates will be called. There is total 2200 vacancies for enrollment as sailors for SSR. Result for Online Exam will be declared after 30 days. The qualifying cut off marks for appearing in PFT & Preliminary Recruitment Medical may vary from State to State for SSR entry. The detailed information regarding Indian Navy SSR Result August 2020 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Indian Navy SSR Result 2020
Only after clearing the online exam, candidate will be able for next round which is Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Final Merit List will be declared after the candidate have cleared the 3rd round which is the medical examination. The important dates regarding Indian Navy SSR Result 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|Indian Navy SSR 2020||Important Dates|
|Online Test||Feb 2020|
|Date of Result of Online Test||Mar 2020|
|Admit Card release date for PFT||To be Announced|
|PFT Date||To be Announced|
|Result declaration date||To be Announced|
|Medical Examination||To be Announced|
|Release of Merit List||26 Jun 2020|
|Commencement of Course||To be Announced|
Result: Indian Navy SSR Result 2020 for August Session will be declared on joinindiannavy.gov.in.
How to check Indian Navy SSR Result 2020?
Only after clearing the examination the candidate will be able to check the Result. In order to check the Result candidate can follow the steps provided below.
- At first, the candidates have to click on the above link which redirects to the login page
- Thereafter the candidates have to enter the email address and password.
- Now, click on the login button.
- Thereafter, dashboard will be appear on the scree, now click on the link “SSR 02/2020” view button
- You will see the tab ALlotment of PFT center/services selectionn Board (SSB) center
- Your result status will appear on the screen, as shown below
Indian Navy SSR Selection Process
Candidate for Indian Navy SSR will be selected on the basis of performance of Computer Based Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 100 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will be in two languages (Hindi & English)
- The question will be of objective type (multiple-choice).
- The Test paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Duration of examination will be 1 hr.
- Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website.
Indian Navy SSR Final Merit List 2020
A merit list is prepared from all the candidates who qualify in all respects depending upon vacancies for Indian Navy SSR 2020. This select list will be available on website joinindiannavy.gov.in. All candidates, whose names appear in the Select list and have been declared provisionally medically fit in the Preliminary Recruitment Medical, would be required to report at INS Chilka. The selection of a candidate will stand cancelled and he will have no claim for enrollment in the Indian Navy in case the candidate fails to report on the date and time mentioned in call letter for the final medical examination for enrollment. However, enrollment will be subject to Fitness in Enrollment Medical at INS Chilka.
After Indian Navy SSR Result 2020
After Indian Navy SSR Result 2020, selection of recruits will be based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations. All select listed candidates will also be forwarded Police Verification form along with the Call Letter for final medical examination. The candidates will be required to submit the same authorities. Candidates without the verified police verification reports/reports with adverse comments will not be eligible for enrollment. The format for the police verification form can also be downloaded from the website joinindiannavy.gov.in immediately after the declaration of the select list, to ensure timely verification.
Ques 1. After I have cleared all the stages of Indian Navy SSR, do i have to submit any other document?
Ans 1. All select listed candidates are required to download Police Verification form and other associated forms along with the Call letter for Final Enrollment Medical Examination at INS Chilka.
Ques 2. Medical Certificate from any other private hospital would be accepted at the time of verification?
Ans 2. Medical fitness certificate other than that of the specialist opinion in a Military Hospital will not be considered. No further review/ appeal is permissible.
Ques 3. In my Application Form there are some details which are wrong? But my Application Form is cleared, would i be facing in the other round of admission process?
Ans 3. If the details provided in „online application‟ are not matching with original documents at any stage, the candidature will be cancelled.