Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2020 – The Indian Navy has released the application Form for the Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) course. Application form for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2020 is available online on the official website. The unmarried candidates who fulfill eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for entry as Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive (IT) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES) can now apply, for course commencing June 2020.
Get here complete details of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2020 like application form process, eligibility criteria, selection criteria and other important information on this page below.
Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2020
Interested candidates will able to apply for the Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2020 as per the given date mentioned below. Before going to apply candidates must read all the details carefully. The official website of Join Indian Navy is http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Schedule of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2019 is given below.
|Commencement of application form submission||07 Jun 2019|
|End of Online Application Form||27 Jun 2019|
|Interview Process||Dec 2019 to Apr 2020|
Indian Navy UES 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age: Born between 02 Jul 1996 to 01 Jul 1999 both dates inclusive.
Educational qualification – Candidates who have BE/B.Tech. in the final year (4th / 5th year) in an AICTE recognized university with a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks are eligible to apply.
Minimum percentage on Joining INA. Candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in overall aggregate on completion of regular BE/B Tech or integrated course (as per case). The candidate failing to meet the minimum cut off percentage will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
The candidate can apply if meeting the following medical standards
- All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulation. There will be no relaxation.
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal areas as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates, permanent body tattoos are only permitted on an inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Details in this regard are available on the naval recruitment website.
Indian Navy UES 2020 Selection Procedure
- The eligible candidates will have to undergo Naval Campus Selection process. The Candidates
qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview on the basis of his preference for the entry, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for a particular entry. In case of excess candidates IHQ/MOD (Navy) reserves the right to further shortlist and fix cut-off percentage.
- Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/
Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam/Kolkata between Dec 19 to Apr 20. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail as provided by candidates in their application form.
Conduct of SSB:
- The total duration of SSB interview is five days consisting of two stages. Stage I (day one) and Stage II (four days). Stage I test consisting of Officer Intelligence Rating(OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (PPDT) will be conducted on the first day. The candidate who fails to qualify in Stage I will be routed back home on the same day. Stage II tests will comprise of Psychological testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. No compensation will be paid in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Special Medical Examination for an approximate duration of 05 days at the nearest military hospital.
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit will be appointed for training based on All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB center is not permissible. Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates is to be addressed to the Call-up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates would be subject to availability of date and batches at SSB center.
- Return AC III Tier/AC Chair Car rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview if appearing for the first time for this Commission on the production of railway tickets. Candidates will carry a photocopy of the first page of the passbook or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No & IFSC details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
To get more information about Indian Navy UES 2020, Download Information Brochure.