Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2018 – The Indian Navy has issued the notification for the Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) course commencing from Jun 2018. The Applications are invited from unmarried candidates who fulfil eligibility condition of Nationality as laid down by the Government of India for entry as Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) branch and Short Service Commission (SSC) officers in Executive and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under University Entry Scheme (UES), for course commencing June 2018.
Get here complete details of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2018 like application form process, eligibility criteria, selection criteria and other important information on this page below.
Note: For University Entry Scheme (UES) Candidate will be Shortlisted base on Marks Obtained in 5th/7th Semester and mark sheet for the relevant semester for campus Interview /SSB.
|Application Form||Click Here|
Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2018
Interested candidates can apply for Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2018 as per schedule date mentioned below. Before going to apply candidates must read all the details carefully. Official website of Join Indian Navy is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Age: Born between 02 Jul 1994 to 01 Jul 1997 both dates inclusive.
Educational qualification – Candidates who have BE/B.Tech. in the final year (4th / 5th year) in an AICTE recognised university with a minimum of of 60 % aggregate marks are eligible to apply.
Selection Procedure: In the first place, eligible candidates can apply online for UES Entry. The eligible candidates applying for entry will have to appear before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview. Candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview. The final selection of Branch/Specialization/Cadre will be decided by
IHQ-MoD (Navy) depending on number of vacancies in particular Branch/Specialization/Cadre.
How to apply – Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Schedule of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2018 is given below.
|Commencement of application form submission||01 Jul 2017|
|End of Online Application Form||31 Jul 2017|
|Commencement of application form submission||Dec 2017 to Apr 2018|
Indian Navy UES 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should be in the final year (4th / 5th year) in an AICTE recognised university with one of the following educational qualifications and should have obtained a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks till pre final year (till V semester of regular BE/B Tech and VII Semester of 5 year integrated degree course)
Minimum percentage on Joining INA. Candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in overall aggregate on completion of regular BE/B Tech or integrated course (as per case). The candidate failing to meet minimum cut off percentage will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
The candidate can apply if meeting the following medical standards
- All candidates recommended by SSB will have to undergo medicals as per extant regulation
- Tattoo. Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal areas as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the naval recruitment website: www. joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy UES 2018 Selection Procedure
The eligible candidates applying for entry will have to appear before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview. The Candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview on the basis of his/her preference for the entry,
subject to meeting the eligibility criteria for particular entry. In case of excess candidates further shortlisitng will be based on percentage scored up to 5th semester in BE/B. Tech. The final selection of Branch/Specialization/Cadre will be decided by IHQ-MoD (Navy) depending on number of vacancies in particular Branch/Specialization/Cadre
Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam between Dec 17 to Apr 18. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form.
- Conduct of SSB. Stage I test consisting of Officer Intelligence Rating(OIR) Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test (PPDT) will be conducted on the first day. Candidate who fails to qualify in Stage I will be routed back home on the same day. Stage II tests will comprise of Psychological testing, Group Task, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. No compensation will be paid in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests. The duration of SSB will be 05 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Special Medical Examination for approximate duration of 05 days at nearest military hospital.
- Change of SSB centre is not permissible. Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates is to be addressed to the Call-up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates, would be subject to availability of date and batches at SSB centre.
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training based on All India Merit depending on the number of vacancies
- Return First Class (AC III Tier/AC Chair Car) rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this Commission on production of railway ticket. Candidates will carry photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.