Indian Navy has released Indian Navy UES 2019 Application Form today i.e. on June 30, 2018. The form will last up to August 05, 2018, the aspirants will get only 31 days to apply for Indian Navy UES 2019. Navy has released the Application form for Indian Navy UES 2019 on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The only one mode for filling the applications is online. Apart from that, no other mode will be available to fill the form. In order to apply the candidate has to provide the active mobile number and email id. The aspirants can apply through this page as well, Becuase a direct link to Indian Navy UES 2019 Application Form will be provided here in below. Check here more details about the Indian Navy UES 2019 Application Form like the process of Application, Eligibility etc.
Indian Navy UES 2019 Application Form
Indian Navy is conducting this recruitment for the final year student of BE /B Tech. or integrated degree course. Through this recruitment, the aspirants will get the entry in two commissions Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC). The schedule for filling Indian Navy UES Application Form is given below. Those who are interested have to apply in the given time frame. Check here the schedule of Navy UES Application Form 2019.
|Indian Navy UES 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online Application commencing from||30 Jun 2018|
|Last date for applying||
05 Aug 2018
Apply Online: Click here to Apply Online for Indian Navy UES 2019.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Know your Eligibility to fill Indian Navy UES 2019 Application Form?
If you are meeting with this points then you are eligible to fill the Indian Navy UES Application Form.
Nationality: An Indian Citizen is eligible to apply.
Gender: A male candidate is eligible for all the branches. But exceptions are always found, for Naval Architecture (NA) male and female both are eligible.
Marital Status: Married ones can’t fill the Indian Navy UES Application Form.
Age Limit: Born between 02 Jul 1995 to 01 Jul 1998 both dates inclusive.
Educational Qualification: The aspirants should be in the final year of BE/BTech or integrated course. The candidate should have obtained the minimum 60% marks till 5th semester of regular BE/BTech and 7th Semester of 5 years integrated degree course.
Check more about eligibility from here.
Application Fee for Indian Navy UES
Indian Navy is providing the very good opportunity to the aspirants as it is not charging anything for the filling the application form of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme. The application fee is Nil for Indian Navy UES 2019.
Document Needed While Applying for Indian Navy UES 2019
Some sort of documents is really important for filling up the Indian Navy UES Application Form. Check here those
Documents To be needed
- 10th mark sheet,
- 12th mark sheet and mark sheets till 5th /7th semester of regular BE/ B Tech
- All Original Documents
- passport size colour photograph
These documents should be in scanned in advance, for attaching the same while filling up the Indian Navy UES Application Form.
How to Fill Indian Navy UES 2019 Application Form?
For filling the Applications the aspirants can click on the above link. The above link will redirect them to Registration-cum-login page instantly. The page will look like the given page. In the registration, part click on the “Register” button.
- After clicking on the button, the aspirants will be shown two options. Either do registration using Aadhaar number or without Aadhaar number. Either way will give the same result i.e. complete registration.
- If aspirant opts for the Aadhaar number, then further he/she has to enter Mobile number & Aadhaar number.
- Or if aspirant opts for the second option then he/she has to provide a Valid Id proof number, scanned copy of that id proof and address proof.
- The first option will lead to the OTP generation, that candidates will receive on the registered mobile number. But the second method doesn’t have this type of feature. The aspirants will directly reach to the application form.
- At last, both of the methods will provide the auto-generated username and password.
- After that fill in the application form, with proper details.
- Now attach all scanned documents by clicking on the save and continue button.
- After completion of Application form, an auto-generated Application Number and Password will be sent to the candidates.
- At last, take the two copy of duly filled application form. Carry one of them in campus interview and another one in SSB round.
Important instructions for Filling Indian Navy UES 2019 Application Form
A candidate should keep the utmost care while filling the application form. Here we have provided some of the instructions for filling the form.
- Please ensure the eligibility first, before filling the Navy UES Application Form.
- Before filling the application form please read all the instructions carefully, present on the official website.
- Obtain the signature of the Principal/Dean/HoD on the declaration given at the end of the application.
- A candidate should not make any mistake in Indian Navy UES Application Form. Because Indian navy does not allow to modify the Indian Navy UES Application Form 2019 later.
- The candidates have to submit only one application form by uploading it online. But if candidate uploads the duplicate one Naval team can cancel the candidature of the candidate.
Admit Card for Indian Navy UES 2019
After completion of the Application process, Naval selection team will send the call-up letter on the registered email ids of candidates. So that the aspirants should provide the active email ids on Indian Navy UES Application Form. The candidates are supposed to carry this call letter along with the copy of application form at the campus interview. Those who will qualify the campus interview they will get the call letter for the SSB round in same way.