The JKPSC KAS Admit Card 2017 is issued online on the official website of commission. Admit Card for Preliminary exam has been issued by the J&K Public Service Commission only for those candidates who have submitted the application form of Jammu and Kashmir Combined Competitive Prelims Exam 2017 on or before the last date. Candidates who qualifies preliminary examination can download JKPSC Combined Competitive Main Exam 2017 Admit Card. The complete detail of admit card of JKPSC Combined Competitive Examination 2017 along with exam schedule are given below.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission will conduct JKPSC KAS 2017 as per the schedule at various test centers. Candidates can download Admit Card for Preliminary Exam / Main Exam / Interview at JKPSC official website. JKPSC Combined Competitive Admit Card 2017 has been issued online and may also be sent by email for JKPSC KAS 2017.
|Download Admit Card||07 Mar 2017|
|Date of Preliminary Examination (In two Sessions)|
|Date of Commencement of Main Examination||To be announced|
JKPSC KAS Admit Card 2017
JKPSC KAS Admit Card 2017 for Preliminary Exam has been released at jkpsc.nic.in for candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date. The direct link to download the admit card is given below.
Download JKPSC Combined Competitive Examination Admit Card 2017 for Prelims Exam – Click here to download the admit card.
The Admit Card of JKPSC Combined Competitive Exam 2017 will contain name & roll number, photograph, signature of the candidate, address of the examination centre and test schedule.
The Jammu and Kashmir Combined Competitive Exam Admit Card once received by the candidate should be carefully gone through and discrepancy, if any, should immediately be brought to the notice of the Board.
No candidate will be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall without a valid Admit Card.
Candidates who have qualified Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) and applied for Main Written Examination & paid fee can get the hall ticket online for Combined Competitive (Main) Examination (written and interview) for the selection of candidates for the various services and posts.
Important Instruction Regarding Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.