The JKPSC KAS Admit Card 2017 will be issued online on the official website of commission for the Main exam. It will be issued by the J&K Public Service Commission only for those candidates who have qualified Prelims Exam 2017. The complete detail of admit card of JKPSC Combined Competitive Examination 2017 along with exam schedule is given below.
JKPSC KAS Admit Card 2017
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission will conduct JKPSC KAS 2017 main exam as per the schedule at various test centers. Candidates can download Admit Card for Main Exam at JKPSC official website. JKPSC Combined Competitive Admit Card 2017 will be issued online and may also be sent by email for JKPSC KAS 2017.
|Download Admit Card for Main Exam||–|
|Date of Commencement of Main Examination||07 – 28 Nov 2017|
JKPSC KAS Admit Card 2017 for Main Exam will be released at jkpsc.nic.in for candidates who qualified the Prelims exam and submitted the application form on or before the last date. The direct link to download the admit card will also be provided here.
- Click here to download the main examination schedule – NEW
- Click here for list of applications with defects and action to be taken. Attention candidates applied for appearing in Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2016. – NEW
- Link to download the admit card will be available here as per official announcement.
The Admit Card of JKPSC Combined Competitive Main Exam 2017 will contain name & roll number, photograph, signature of the candidate, address of the examination centre and test schedule.
The Jammu and Kashmir Combined Competitive Exam Admit Card once received by the candidate should be carefully gone through and discrepancy, if any, should immediately be brought to the notice of the Board.
No candidate will be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall without a valid Admit Card.
Candidates who have qualified Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) and applied for Main Written Examination & paid fee can get the hall ticket online for Combined Competitive (Main) Examination (written and interview) for the selection of candidates for the various services and posts.
Important Instruction Regarding Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.