JPSC Civil Services Application Form 2016 – Jharkhand Public Service commission invites application form for JPSC Civil Services 2016-2017. Interested and eligible candidates can check here details of JPSC Civil Services Application Form 2016 like application process, and other information.
|Opening date for Online Applications Form|
|Last date for filling the online Application Form|
JPSC Civil Services Application Form 2016
JPSC Civil Services Application Form 2016 is now available at official website of Jharkhand Public Service commission. Candidates must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form. The direct link to apply online for JPSC Civil Services 2016 is given below.
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
JPSC Civil Services Application Form 2016: Click here to apply online for the JPSC Civil Services 2016-2017.
- unreserved aspirants – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST candidates – Rs. 150 /-
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of the Jharkhand Public Service commission.
- Then go to the “Latest Recruitments/Openings’ section
- Then go to the link “Combined Civil Services Examination 2016 Advt No-23/2016”.
- After that select “Advertisement of Combined Civil Service Examination 2016” link.
- Read the notice carefully and click “Apply” option.
- Then you have to fill the application form very carefully.
- Upload the image & signature as prescribed.
- Then you have to take a review and click “submit”.
- Then pay application fee.
- Take print out of the form at last.
Instruction only for old Candidates
Instructions only for the old candidates who applied earlier against Advt No-01/2015 and willing fee Exemption for Advt No-23/2016 in their respective category.
Instruction to Candidates