Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released The Main Exam Schedule on November 13, 2018, JPSC a notification for JPSC has released the Civil Services 2016-2018. Interested candidates who met with the eligibility criteria filled their Application form from here for various posts against 326 vacancies. Candidates have to clear all the stage of Recruitment processes like prelims, main exam and interview rounds. Candidates can check all the information related to JPSC Civil Services 2016-2018 here like application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, admit card, answer key, result etc.
JPSC Civil Services 2016-2017
For more information regarding JPSC Civil Services 2016-2018 see the below-mentioned schedule.
|Opening date for Online Applications Form|
|Last date for filling the online Application Form|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card(Pre)||07 Dec 2016|
|Date of Combined Civil Service (PT) Exam-2016||18 Dec 2016|
|Date of Issue of Main Admit Card|
|Date of Combined Civil Service Main Exam||28 to 01 Jan 2019|
Total No. of Vacancies – 326
Date for calculating upper age limit is 1 Aug 2010.
Date for calculating lower age limit is 1 Aug 2016.
Upper age limit :
- UR – 35 years
- SC/ST – 40 years
- OBC/BC – 37 years
- women – 38 years
Educational Qualification – Candidates who pursued the Graduate Degree or equivalent degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institution are eligible to apply for the civil services.
Selection Process – Selection will be done on the basis of following rounds.
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
- unreserved aspirants – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST candidates – Rs. 150 /-
How to Apply – Candidates can apply for the JPSC Civil Services 2016-2017 through Online Mode.
- Candidates who pursued the Graduate Degree or equivalent degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institution are eligible to apply for the civil services.
- Minimum age will be calculated as on 1 august 2016 and maximum age will be calculated as on 1 august 2010.
- Maximum age limit 35 years for UR reserved candidate, SC , ST male and female 40, OBC 37, Female of UR, OBC 38.
No of attempts : maximum 4 attempt for UR, maximum 5 attempt for OBC EBC male, female UR OBC EBC 6, SC ST male, female UR Limited.
Physical stander for Jharkhand state police service, Jharkhand tax service and Jharkhand Product and Jharkhand probation service
- UR / OBC / EBC male height : 165
- CM SC , ST male Height : 162 CM
- UR , OBC, EBC female Height : 152 CM
- General , OBC , EBC Male Chest 81 CM
The Preliminary Examination shall consist of two compulsory papers, each of 200 marks namely,
- General Studies Paper-I
- General Studies Paper-II
Selection of the eligible candidates for Jharkhand civil services will be based on through the following rounds:
- preliminary examination
- mains examination
- personal interview
Advertisement: Click Here for full advertisement.