Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Recruitment select aspirants for the civil services jobs in the state under the Consitution of India. Recently Karnataka Public Service Commission or KPSC has invited application for the post of Group A & B Technical Post 2018 for the total of 294 Vacancies. Application Process for the KPSC Group A & B Technical Post Recruitment 2018 has been started. So, interested aspirants can fill the application form for this post from the link mentioned below in this article. After completely filling the application form there will be a written test followed by an interview then the final list will be released based on total score and reservation criteria stated by the KPSC Group A & B Technical Post Recruitment 2018. Check the other details like Eligibility, Fees structure below.
KPSC Group A & B Technical Post Recruitment 2018 – Apply online, 294 Vacancy
KPSC application form includes extensive details like contact details, Personal details, Qualification details etc. Application forms process will end in the month of April. so, candidates are advised to fill the form As soon as possible to avoid last minute hassle. Check the schedule for KPSC Group A & B Technical Post Recruitment 2018 below:
|Commencing date for filing the application||26 Mar 2018|
|Last Date for filing the application|
|Last Date for payment of application fee (Within working hours of Post Office)|
KPSC has released the application form for Group A & B Technical Post Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can apply for the same from the below-mentioned link.
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for KPSC Group A & B Technical Post Recruitment 2018.
The fee for the application will be submitted via online mode and DD, Postal orders, Money orders or any other mode of payment will not be entertained. Check the Fee Structure for KPSC Group A & B Technical Post Recruitment 2018 below.
How to Apply
Here are the steps to register and fill the application form for KPSC Group A & B Technical Post Recruitment 2018.
- Click on “New Registration” present at the end of the page
- Enter the basic details like Full Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-Mail Address etc.
- Complete rest of the form and confirm your details to generate Registration id and password
- Fill the Contact details to move for the Application process
- Select the post you want to apply for
- Fill the Educational Qualification, Reservations and upload signature, photograph and necessary documents
- Submit the application fee
- Candidates who have already registered but have lost/forgot their Registration id/Password can click on “Forgot Registration id/password” Button and required to fill necessary details
- Candidates will not be allowed to change the details after the final submission of the application form
Check the eligibility for the KPSC Group A & B Technical Post Recruitment 2018 given below for the various posts released by the commission. Details regarding Age criteria, Pay Scale is also given in the attached pdf.
Check the exam pattern for KPSC Group A & B Technical Post Recruitment 2018 below.
|1.||General Paper||200||1.5 hrs|
|2.||Specific Paper||200||2 hrs|
Karnataka Public Service Commission recruitment will release Group A & B Technical Post result specifying the register number of selected candidates on the official website mentioned below and also in the Karnataka Gazette. After this, a certificate will be issued to successful candidates duly signed by the Controller of Departmental Examinations. The marks mentioned in the result released by the commission would be final and no separate marks will be given to the candidate.
Check the number of posts released by KPSC Group A & B Technical Post Recruitment 2018 below.