|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
The KTET Application Form 2017 is available online for December session. The application form for KTET 2017 has been released by Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan on November 20, 2017, at its official website. Aspirants are advised to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to apply online. The application form is to be filled and submitted by online mode only. The applicants must provide only valid details in the online application as form once submitted, any request for a change in data shall not be accepted. Candidates must submit the KTET Application Form 2017 duly completed in all aspects before the last date, i.e., December 05, 2017. Any application submitted after the last date will not be considered. Check here complete details of the KTET Application Form 2017 including important dates, how to apply, application fees, mode of payment, etc.
KTET Application Form 2017
The candidates can apply for more than one category, Category 1 (for LP), Category 2 (for Upper Primary), Category 3 (for High School) and Category 4 (for Language Teachers) through a single application. Here, we have given the schedule for KTET Application Form 2017 in the table below.
|KTET 2017 Application Form is available from||20 Nov 2017|
|Last date for submitting the application||05 Dec 2017|
|KTET 2017 Exam Date||28 and 30 Dec 2017|
Apply Here: Click Here to apply online for KTET 2017.
How to fill KTET Application Form 2017?
The applicants can fill in the necessary information in the KTET Application Form by simply following the instructions as below:
- Click on the link as given above to apply for KTET 2017.
- Next, aspirants need to select the categories for reservation. Applicants can choose more than one category.
- Now proceed to fill in the details in the online application. The details to be provided in the KTET Application Form are as follows:
- Medium of Instruction (Language 1) for the respective category
- Elements of Language (Language II) for Category 1 and 2.
- Optional Subject for Category 3 and Subject for Category IV
- Minimum Qualification
- Exam Center – Applicants need to choose the preferred exam center as below:
2. Name of the candidate
4. Date of Birth
5. Name of Father/ Guardian
9. Physical Status
10. Aadhaar Number
11. Complete Address of the Applicant
12. Mobile Number
13. Email ID
- After filling in the details, applicants need to upload their recent passport size photograph as per the specifications:
|Image for uploading||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photo||jpeg||25 and 30kb||150 pixel||200 pixel|
- Finally, make payment for the application fee by online mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
|Categories||Application Fee charges|
|General, OBC, OEC||Rs. 500|