MP Police Recruitment 2016 is announced for MP Police Vacancy 2016. There are 14283 vacancies for GD Constable, Trade Constable, Head Constable, Assistant Sub Inspector. Eligible candidates can apply for MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2016, download admit card, and appear for exam scheduled to be held on July 17, 2016. MP Police Recruitment Result 2016 of written exam will indicate list of candidates qualified for physical efficiency test. Trade test will also be conducted for some posts. Get here complete details of MP Police Recruitment 2016 / MP Police Vacancy 2016 for Constable and other posts, such as application form, admit card, result.
Latest Update: MP Police Constable Recruitment Written Test Result 2016 has been declared!
MP Police Recruitment 2016 announced by Vyapam is officially known as MP Police Constable Recruitment 2016-2017. Candidates interested in this government job can go through eligibility criteria and apply at MP Online from 12 Apr 2016 to 11 May 2016. Instructions for MP Police Bharti 2016 can be read on this page and in rule book at vyapam.nic.in. Exam will be based on MP Police Constable Syllabus.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
MP Police Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are applying and appearing for MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2016 can note all the important dates. It is important to know last date to apply, date of availability of MP Police Bharti 2016 admit card, date of exam, declaration of results. All the important dates of MP Police Vacancy 2016 are given in the table below.
|Commencement of MP Online Application Form submission of Police Recruitment 2016||April 12, 2016|
|Last date to apply||May 11, 2016|
|Last date to do form correction in submitted form||May 16, 2016|
|Availability of MP Police Recruitment Admit Card 2016||June 11, 2016|
|Date of exam||July 17, 2016 to August 9, 2016|
|Declaration of MP Police Bharti Result 2016 of written exam||September 13, 2016|
MP Police Vacancy 2016
MP Police Recruitment Application Form 2016
The official websites where form is available are:
- Citizen of India.
- Candidates who are not domicile of Madhya Pradesh, are eligible for Un-reserved / Open category vacancies only. They will not get age relaxation and other relaxations that are given to reserved category candidates.
Age limit calculated on 01 August 2016
- Age of candidate should be more than 18 years and less than 28 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved category candidates as per norms. Please read point 1.8 in the official advertisement for more details.
|Male candidates of UR / SC category||168 cms||81 cms (unexpanded), 86 cms (expanded)|
|Male candidates of ST category||160 cms||76 cms (unexpanded), 81 cms (expanded)|
|Female candidates||158 cms||NA|
|Name of post||Eligibility for UR / SC / OBC||Eligibility for ST|
|Constable (GD)||10th pass||8th pass|
|Constable (Trade – cook, barber, washerman, cobbler, water carrier, sweeper, mason, bigular)||
|Constable (Radio)||10th pass||8th pass|
|Head constable (Computer)||
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer)||Graduate in Computer or IT subject from institute affiliated to UGC recognized university or 3 year diploma or higher education in computer / IT from Rajiv Gandhi Takniki Vishwavidyalaya recognized polytechnic.||Graduate in Computer or IT subject from institute affiliated to UGC recognized university or 3 year diploma or higher education in computer / IT from Rajiv Gandhi Takniki Vishwavidyalaya recognized polytechnic.|
Mistake in application form – Edit MP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form
Candidates can edit mistakes in submitted application form by following given procedure.
- Vyapam MP Police Vacancy 2016 application form correction can be done online as per schedule.
- Corrections can be done only in submitted forms.
- Each time a candidate makes corrections in the form, required correction fee has to be paid through MP online.
- If the category is changed from Un-reserved to any reserved category, then the balance application fee will not be refunded.
- If category is changed from reserved category to Un-reserved category, then balance application fee has to be paid by the candidate.
- Changes cannot be made in VITAL FIELDS such as name, father or mother’s name.
- Application form correction is allowed in other fields such as photograph, signature.
How to make correction in MP Online Application Form for Police Constable Recruitment Test 2016?
- Go to the log in page for application form.
- Enter application form ID, transaction ID number, date of birth.
- Make requisite corrections in the form and pay balance fee if any, along with fee for correction.
Candidate can indicate preference for test city in the online application form. The exam conducting body tries to allot preferred test city only the candidate, however if need arises due to unavailability of seats, other city may also be allotted. Candidate can know the name and address of assigned test center by checking the downloaded MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2016 Admit Card.
This time the exam is being held in following cities.
MP Police Recruitment 2016 Admit Card
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is going to hold three stages of selection for Police Recruitment 2016-2017. Examination will be held for all the advertised posts, followed by Physical Efficiency Test. For some posts, Trade Test will also be held. MP Police Admit Card 2016 is the hall ticket issued by MP Vyapam / MPPEB for attending the selection rounds.
- MP Police Constable Recruitment Test Admit Card 2016 can be downloaded at vyapam.nic.in.
- Exam conducting body will release admit cards a few weeks before the exam.
- Candidate must know application ID, transaction number, date of birth to download admit card.
- Only those candidates will get admit cards who have submitted application form and fees on time.
MP Police Vacancy 2016 Selection Procedure – There are 3 rounds of selection
Stage I is written examination. For all posts, first question paper is common. For Head Constable (Computer) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer), the second question paper also has to be attempted. Both the papers are of 100 marks each.
Stage II is Physical Proficiency Test.
Stage III is Trade Test. It is for Constable (Driver) and Constable (Trade) posts.
In detail, each round is explained below.
Stage I – Written Examination
MP Police Recruitment 2016 Syllabus
Syllabus of MP Police Constable Recruitment 2016 test consists of the following.
- General knowledge and reasoning ability
- Logical reasoning and mental ability
- Science and Mathematics
Stage II – Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Proficiency Test
Stage III – Trade Test
If you have any queries regarding MP Police Recruitment 2016, please ask in comments below.