MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 – MP Vyapam has issued the recruitment notification for 14088 vacancies for Police Constable (Computer), ASI (Computer), Head Constable. Eligible candidates can apply for MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2017 and appear for exam scheduled to be held from August 19, 2017 to September 18, 2017. Get here complete details of MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc through this page below.
Latest: Application Form for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 is now available. Scroll down to apply.
MP Police Recruitment 2017 announced by Vyapam is officially known as MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017. Candidates interested in this government job can go through eligibility criteria and apply at MP Online from 08 Jun 2017 to 07 Jul 2017. Instructions for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 can be read on this page and in rule book at vyapam.nic.in.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are applying and appearing for MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2017 can check all the details here.
Total Number of Vacancy – 14088 posts
|Post Code||Name Of Vacancies||No. Of Posts|
|07||Constable (Water Carrier)||97|
|11||Constable (Tet Khalasi)||14|
|12||Head Constable (Computer)||123|
|13||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)||34|
Age Limit: 18 – 25 years as on 01-08-2017 (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules).
- Constable:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector: – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Head Constable: – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2100/-
- Paper- I only General & Other State Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/-.
- Paper -I & II Only General & Other State Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 700/- and SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 350/-.
The Portal charges Rs. 70/- will required for all category candidates.
How to Apply: Application form of MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 can be filled online from official website i.e., www.vyapam.nic.in.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test / Physical Efficiency Test / Trade Test. MP Police Recruitment Result 2017 of written exam will indicate list of candidates qualified for physical efficiency test. Trade test will also be conducted for some posts.
Schedule for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 is given below.
|Commencement of Online Application||08 Jun 2017|
|Last date to apply||07 Jul 2017|
|Start of Edit in Online Application||08 Jun 2017|
|Last date to Edit in Application Form||12 Jul 2017|
|Download Admit Card||to be announced|
|Date of exam||19 Aug 2017 to 18 Sep 2017|
MP Police Constable Application Form 2017
The official websites where form is available are:
Mistake in Application form – Edit MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form
Candidates can edit mistakes in submitted application form by following given procedure.
- MP Police Constable 2017 application form correction can be done online as per schedule.
- Corrections can be done only in submitted forms.
- Each time a candidate makes corrections in the form, required correction fee has to be paid through MP online.
- If the category is changed from Un-reserved to any reserved category, then the balance application fee will not be refunded.
- If category is changed from reserved category to Un-reserved category, then balance application fee has to be paid by the candidate.
- Changes cannot be made in VITAL FIELDS such as name, father or mother’s name.
- Application form correction is allowed in other fields such as photograph, signature.
How to make correction in MP Online Application Form for Police Constable Recruitment Test 2017?
- Go to the log in page for application form.
- Enter application form ID, transaction ID number, date of birth.
- Make requisite corrections in the form and pay balance fee if any, along with fee for correction.
- Citizen of India.
- Candidates who are not domicile of Madhya Pradesh, are eligible for Un-reserved / Open category vacancies only. They will not get age relaxation and other relaxations that are given to reserved category candidates.
Age limit calculated on 01 August 2017
- Age of candidate should be more than 18 years and less than 25 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved category candidates as per norms. Please read the official advertisement given above in “Quick Link” table.
|Male candidates of UR / SC category||168 cms||81 cms (unexpanded), 86 cms (expanded)|
|Male candidates of ST category||160 cms||76 cms (unexpanded), 81 cms (expanded)|
|Female candidates||158 cms||NA|
|Name of post||Eligibility for UR / SC / OBC||Eligibility for ST|
|Constable (GD)||10th pass||8th pass|
|Constable (Trade – cook, barber, washerman, cobbler, water carrier, sweeper, mason, bigular)||
|Constable (Radio)||10th pass||8th pass|
|Head constable (Computer)||
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer)||Graduate in Computer or IT subject from institute affiliated to UGC recognized university or 3 year diploma or higher education in computer / IT from Rajiv Gandhi Takniki Vishwavidyalaya recognized polytechnic.||Graduate in Computer or IT subject from institute affiliated to UGC recognized university or 3 year diploma or higher education in computer / IT from Rajiv Gandhi Takniki Vishwavidyalaya recognized polytechnic.|
Candidate can indicate preference for test city in the online application form. The exam conducting body tries to allot preferred test city only the candidate, however if need arises due to unavailability of seats, other city may also be allotted. Candidate can know the name and address of assigned test center by checking the downloaded MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2017 Admit Card.
This time the exam is being held in following cities.
MP Police Vacancy 2016 Selection Procedure – There are 3 rounds of selection
Stage I is written examination. For all posts, first question paper is common. For Head Constable (Computer) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer), the second question paper also has to be attempted. Both the papers are of 100 marks each.
Stage II is Physical Proficiency Test.
Stage III is Trade Test. It is for Constable (Driver) and Constable (Trade) posts.
In detail, each round is explained below.
Stage I – Written Examination
MP Police Recruitment 2017 Syllabus
Syllabus of MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2017 consists of the following.
- General knowledge and reasoning ability
- Logical reasoning and mental ability
- Science and Mathematics
Stage II – Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Proficiency Test
Stage III – Trade Test
If you have any queries regarding MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017, please ask in comments below.