The stage is set as the recruitment notification for MP Police Vacancy 2017 rolls out for 14088 vacancies in various posts namely Head Constable, Police Constable and ASI. Professional Examination Board has announced timelines of online application process, issue of admit cards and date of exam. You can apply online through official website i.e., www.vyapam.nic.in only after satisfying the eligibility norms.
Latest: MP Police Constable Admit Card 2017 is now available to download. Check on “Admit Card” page link.
MP Police Vacancy 2017
Aspirants will get offer in Mp Police Vacancy 2017 if they clear the Written Test followed by a Physical Efficiency Test and ultimately Trade Test which shall be conducted for Constable (Driver) and Constable (Trade) only. The maximum number of vacancies are available for the post of Constable GD (12828 vacancies) and the specified age limit for the posts lies between 18 to 25 years besides that upper age relaxation will be provided to some categories.
MP Police Vacancy 2017 – Exam Date
The Madhya Pradesh Police written examination will be hosted from August 19 to September 18, 2017 in these fifteen centres across the home state :- Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Neemuch, Ratlam, Mandsaur, Sagar, Satna, Khandwa, Damoh, Katni and Sidhi. In case of Physical Efficiency Test, candidates physical stature such as height and weight will be examined and apart from that educational qualification will also play a prominent role in meeting the eligibility norms(vary from post to post).
MP Police Vacancy 2017 – About written exam
This state-level exam will test your knowledge across the topics in General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning and Basic Elementary Science and Mathematics and maximum weightage of 40 marks is allotted to General Knowledge and weightage of 30 marks each is designated for the other two sections. For paper-I, an application fee charged to General category and SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH is Rs.500/- and Rs.250/- respectively and for paper-II the former will have to pay Rs.700/- while the reserved category applicants will pay Rs.350/-.
Those who qualifies the written test will undergo physical examination (Measurement test) and finally have to show their resilience and fortitude in endurance related events namely 800 Meter race, Discus Throw and Long Jump. The physical standards for male and female constable posts vary and Ex-servicemen will be provided some relaxation.
|Application Form Correction||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here – Available!|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
MP Police Vacancy 2017 – Details of posts
Total Number of Vacancy – 14088 posts
|Post Code||Name Of Vacancies||No. Of Posts|
|07||Constable (Water Carrier)||97|
|11||Constable (Tet Khalasi)||14|
|12||Head Constable (Computer)||123|
|13||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)||34|
Age Limit: 18 – 25 years as on 01-08-2017 (Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules).
- Constable:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Assistant Sub Inspector: – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Head Constable: – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2100/-
- Paper- I only General & Other State Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- and SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/-.
- Paper -I & II Only General & Other State Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 700/- and SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 350/-.
The Portal charges Rs. 70/- will required for all category candidates.
How to Apply: Application form of MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017 can be filled online from official website i.e., www.vyapam.nic.in.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test / Physical Efficiency Test / Trade Test. MP Police Recruitment Result 2017 of written exam will indicate list of candidates qualified for physical efficiency test. Trade test will also be conducted for some posts.
MP Police Vacancy 2017 – Dates
|Important event||Dates||For Baiga, Sahariya & Bhariya Caste|
|Commencement of Online Application||08 Jun 2017||12 Jul 2017|
|Last date to apply||22 Jul 2017|
|Start of Edit in Online Application||08 Jun 2017||12 Jul 2017|
|Last date to Edit in Application Form||12 Jul 2017||25 Jul 2017|
|Download Admit Card||09 Aug 2017|
|Date of exam||19 Aug 2017 to 18 Sep 2017|
MP Police Vacancy 2017 – Application Form
Application Fees for Baiga, Sahariya & Bhariya Caste
The official websites where form is available are:
MP Police Vacancy 2017 – Application Form Correction
Candidates can edit mistakes in submitted application form by following given procedure.
- MP Police Constable 2017 application form correction can be done online as per schedule.
- Corrections can be done only in submitted forms.
- Each time a candidate makes corrections in the form, required correction fee has to be paid through MP online.
- If the category is changed from Un-reserved to any reserved category, then the balance application fee will not be refunded.
- If category is changed from reserved category to Un-reserved category, then balance application fee has to be paid by the candidate.
- Changes cannot be made in VITAL FIELDS such as name, father or mother’s name.
- Application form correction is allowed in other fields such as photograph, signature.
How to make correction in MP Online Application Form for Police Constable Recruitment Test 2017?
- Go to the log in page for application form.
- Enter application form ID, transaction ID number, date of birth.
- Make requisite corrections in the form and pay balance fee if any, along with fee for correction.
MP Police Vacancy 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- Citizen of India.
- Candidates who are not domicile of Madhya Pradesh, are eligible for Un-reserved / Open category vacancies only. They will not get age relaxation and other relaxations that are given to reserved category candidates.
Age limit calculated on 01 August 2017
- Age of candidate should be more than 18 years and less than 25 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved category candidates as per norms. Please read the official advertisement given above in “Quick Link” table.
|Male candidates of UR / SC category||168 cms||81 cms (unexpanded), 86 cms (expanded)|
|Male candidates of ST category||160 cms||76 cms (unexpanded), 81 cms (expanded)|
|Female candidates||158 cms||NA|
|Name of post||Eligibility for UR / SC / OBC||Eligibility for ST|
|Constable (GD)||10th pass||8th pass|
|Constable (Trade – cook, barber, washerman, cobbler, water carrier, sweeper, mason, bigular)||
|Constable (Radio)||10th pass||8th pass|
|Head constable (Computer)||
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer)||Graduate in Computer or IT subject from institute affiliated to UGC recognized university or 3 year diploma or higher education in computer / IT from Rajiv Gandhi Takniki Vishwavidyalaya recognized polytechnic.||Graduate in Computer or IT subject from institute affiliated to UGC recognized university or 3 year diploma or higher education in computer / IT from Rajiv Gandhi Takniki Vishwavidyalaya recognized polytechnic.|
MP Police Vacancy 2017 – Process
Stage I is written examination. For all posts, first question paper is common. For Head Constable (Computer) and Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer), the second question paper also has to be attempted. Both the papers are of 100 marks each.
Stage II is Physical Proficiency Test.
Stage III is Trade Test. It is for Constable (Driver) and Constable (Trade) posts.
In detail, each round is explained below.
Stage I – Written Examination
MP Police Recruitment 2017 Syllabus
Syllabus of MP Police Constable Recruitment Test 2017 consists of the following.
- General knowledge and reasoning ability
- Logical reasoning and mental ability
- Science and Mathematics
Stage II – Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Proficiency Test
Stage III – Trade Test