NHTET Exam Pattern 2022 – National Council For Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) conducts the National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) Exam every year. Interested candidates can get the NHTET exam pattern at the official website of the National Council For Hotel Management and Catering Technology at thims.gov.in. The NHTET is conducted in three papers – Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. Candidates can find NHTET exam pattern 2022 in detail through this article.
NHTET Exam Pattern 2022
The exam pattern of National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test or NHTET should go through in detail by the attending candidates. The NHTET exam pattern is basically the layout of how the exam will be conducted. Candidates should use it as a tool to better understand the mark distribution and weightage for each individual subject.
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Total marks: 100 marks each for Paper I & Paper II respectively and 200 marks for Paper III
- Number of questions: 50 questions each for Paper I & Paper II respectively and 100 questions for Paper III
- Marking scheme:
- Two marks for every right answer
- 0.5 negative marking for wrong and double marking
|Paper||Number of Questions||Marks|
NHTET Syllabus 2022
Candidates can find the syllabus for NHTET Exam in this section of the article. NHTET syllabus details the subjects or topics from which the questions are to be expected. The NHTET exam has three papers – Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. All three papers- Paper I, Paper II and Paper III are objective in nature.
- Paper I – general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude, aptitude and method towards teaching, reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness/ knowledge of the candidate.
- Paper II – Nutrition, Food Science, General Management, hotel accounts (for hospitality-related teaching posts).
- Paper III – The four core areas of hospitality i.e. Food Production, F & B Service and Management, Accommodation Operation Management and Housekeeping Management.
About NHTET Exam
The National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test (NHTET) exam is held annually. National Council For Hotel Management and Catering Technology or NCHMCT). The application fee for the NHTET Exam is Rs.800/- for General/ EWS /OBC categories(male candidates only). And Rs.400/- for all female candidates as well as SC/ST/PD categories. The exam syllabus of National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test is available at the official website of NCHMCT at : thims.gov.in. NHTET exam has three papers – Paper I, Paper II and Paper III.
Official website: thims.gov.in
NHTET Exam Pattern 2022 FAQs
Ans: Yes, all three papers of NHTET are conducted offline.
Ans: Yes, for every wrong answer 0.5 marks are deducted.
Ans: NHTET exam is an offline objective type exam in multiple choice question (MCQ) format.