OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released OPSC OAS 2021 admission certificate for mains. Candidates have to visit the official website, opsc.gov.in to download OPSC OAS admit card 2021 for mains examination. For login, PPSAN number , and date of birth are required. Candidates are notified about the exam centres, date, and time of the exam through Odisha Civil Service Admission ticket. Get more information related to OPSC OAS admit card 2021 including the process to download admit card, details present on the admit card, zonal centres, and other information.
Latest: OPSC OAS admit card 2021 out for mains. Get the direct link below.
OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission releases admission ticket for all three rounds separately. Applicants can download OPSC OAS admit card by visiting the official website. Get important dates for OPSC OAS admit card 2021 from the table provided below:
|Issuance of Admit card for prelim|
20 Aug 2021
|Preliminary Exam Date|
27 Aug 2021
|Issuance of Admit card for mains||11 Jan 2022|
|Mains Exam date||Jan 20, 2022 to Feb 06, 2022|
(except Jan 26, 2022 and Feb 05, 2022)
Download admit card here: Click here to download OPSC OAS admit card 2021.
Click here to download list of admitted candidates for OPSC OAS mains exam.
Click here to download program notice for OPSC OAS 2021 mains exam.
Click here to download subject code sheet.
Click here to download list of candidates accepted for OPSC OCS 2021 Prelims Exam.
Click here to download Important notice for the use of scribe by PWD candidates for OPSC OAS Prelims Exam.
How To Download OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021?
OPSC releases the admit card through online mode only. The information about the release of admit card is provided through the official website and newspapers. Get the detailed procedure for downloading OPSC OAS admit card 2021 below:
1st step: Go to the official website of OPSC, opsc.gov.in or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: Under ‘what’s new section’ candidates get the link to download the admit card. Click on that link.
3rd step: On the top of the next page, ‘download admission certificate and instructions to candidates for OCS main exam’ is provided. Click on ‘more’ button against it.
4th step: On the new tab, candidates have to click on the link present against ‘download admission certificate’.
5th step: Hereafter, login page is displayed on the screen. Enter the PPSAN and date of birth to login for Odisha Civil Service. Click on the ‘submit’ button to login.
6th step: Odisha Civil Service admit card is displayed on the screen. Check all the details present on OPSC OAS admit card and download it.
Important Instructions For OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021
Here are some general instructions that candidates have to follow for the smooth commencement of the exam.
- Candidates have to carry Odisha Civil Service call letter/admission certificate to the exam centre.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget – mobile phones, bluetooth, pager, headphones, earphones, etc to the exam centre.
- Candidates are allowed to use scientific calculators for main exam.
- No candidate is allowed to use more than one language in the same answer sheet.
Details Present in OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021
Details that are mentioned on the admit card of OPSC Civil Services are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Exam name
- Exam centre
- Date of the exam
- Exam timings
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important instructions for the candidate
OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021 Exam Zones
Candidates have to choose exam zones for Odisha Civil Service while filling the application form. OPSC puts every effort to allot applicants with the zones as opted by them. Once the zonal centres are allotted to the candidate, no request for its change is considered. Both preliminary and main exam are held at five zonal centres. The five zonal centres for preliminary and main exam are
OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021 Exam Pattern
The scheme of exam for preliminary, main and interview round is provided below:
- Number of papers: There are 2 papers for the preliminary exam.
- Duration of exam: Each paper is conducted for 02 hours.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions (objective type).
- Maximum marks: Each paper has questions for 200 marks
- Distribution of questions:
|Paper 1||General studies||200 marks|
|Paper 2||General studies||200 marks|
- Duration of exam: Each paper of OAS main exam is conducted for 03 hours.
- Number of paper: 9 paper out of which 5 are compulsory and 04 are optional subjects. These optional subjects should be opted during the time of application.
- Maximum marks: Compulsory papers are conducted for 1400 marks. Optional subjects are conducted for 1200 marks.
- Distribution of questions:
Compulsory papers – 1400 marks
|Paper I : Odia Language||300|
|Paper II: English||300|
|Paper Ill: English Essay||200|
|Paper IV: General Studies- I||300|
|Paper V: General Studies-II||300|
Optional Papers (Paper VI, VII, VIII and IX) – 1200 marks
- Optional subjects: Two subjects to be selected from the list of Optional subjects provided below. Each subject has 2 papers carrying 300 marks.
List of optional subjects
|Agriculture||Animal husbandry and veterinary science|
|Civil engineering||Commerce and accountancy|
|History||Indian language and literature (any one)|
|Political science and international relations||Public administration|
- The interview round is conducted for 250 marks.
- There are no required qualifying marks for the interview round.
OPSC OAS Answer Key 2021
After the commencement of the exam, OPSC releases the answer key for the civil services exam. Applicants can download OPSC OAS answer key from the official website, opsc.gov.in. The Odisha Civil Service answer key is released in the PDF format. The answer key for all the series (Set A, Set B, Set C, and Set D) are provided altogether. In the same PDF, cutoff marks and marks secured by candidates are also provided. With the help of OPSC civil service answer key, applicants get to know whether they are able to qualify the preliminary stage and appear for the main exam.
About OPSC Civil Services
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) holds the responsibility to conduct the exam for Odisha Civil Services. Candidates can make only 04 attempts for Odisha civil services exam. Various services/post is allotted to the candidates depending upon their ranking. The ranking for the candidate is decided based on the aggregate marks of written exam and interview round. Last year, male candidates had to secure 1373 marks and female candidates 1371 marks in main and interview round.
OPSC OCS Mains Exam 2020
- Click here to download OPSC OAS Admit Card 2020 for mains.
- Click here to check the list of candidates (with venue information) admitted to the Odisha Civil Services Mains Written Exam 2020.
- Check here to download OPSC OCS Mains Exam 2020 Schedule.
- Click here to download subjects code sheet.
OPSC OCS Prelims Exam 2020
- Click here to check the list of candidates (with venue information) admitted to the Odisha Civil Services Preliminary Written Exam Exam 2020.
- Click here for the list of candidates who have sought for Scribe in the Exam.
OPSC OAS 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates must keep their registration number and date of birth to download OPSC OAS admit card.
Ans : Yes. However, it is preferable to take a coloured print out of the admit card. It previews each detail of the admit card clearly.
Ans : Candidates can download the admit card from the official website opsc.gov.in.