OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) releases the admit card for Odisha Civil services mains exam online. Candidates have to visit the official website, opsc.gov.in to download OPSC OAS admit card 2021. For login, registration number, and date of birth required. Candidates are notified about the examination centres, date, and time of the examination through Odisha Civil Service Admission ticket. Get more information related to OPSC OAS admit card 2021 including the process to download admit card, details present on the admit card, zonal centres, and other information.
OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission releases admission ticket for all three rounds separately. Applicants can download OPSC OAS admit card by visiting the official website. Get important dates for OPSC OAS admit card 2021 from the table provided below:
|OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021||Dates 2020||Dates 2019|
|Issuance of Admit card for prelim||to be announced||05 Mar 2020|
|Preliminary Exam Date||to be announced||15 Mar 2020|
|Issuance of Admit card for mains||to be announced||28 Nov 2020|
|Mains Exam date||to be announced||07 Dec to 31 Dec 2020|
02 January 2021
|Date of DV and Interview||to be announced||To be announced!|
Download admit card here: Candidates can download OPSC OAS admit card 2021 as per schedule at opsc.gov.in.
OPSC OCS Mains Exam 2020
- Click here to download OPSC OAS Admit Card 2020 for mains.
- Click here to check the list of candidates (with venue information) admitted to the Odisha Civil Services Mains Written Examination Examination 2020.
- Click here to download OPSC OCS Mains Exam 2020 Schedule.
- Click here to download subjects code sheet.
OPSC OCS Prelims Exam 2020
Steps To Download OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021
OPSC releases the admit card through online mode only. The information about the release of admit card is provided through the official website and newspapers. Get the detailed procedure for downloading OPSC OAS admit card 2021 below:
1st step: Go to the official website of OPSC, opsc.gov.in or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: Under ‘what’s new section’ candidates get the link to download the admit card. Click on that link.
3rd step: On the top of the next page, ‘download admission certificate and instructions to candidates for OCS preliminary examination’ is provided. Click on ‘more’ button against it.
4th step: On the new tab, candidates have to click on the link present against ‘download admission certificate’.
5th step: Hereafter, login page is displayed on the screen. Enter the registration number and date of birth to login for Odisha Civil Service. Click on the ‘submit’ button to login.
6th step: Odisha Civil Service admit card is displayed on the screen. Check all the details present on OPSC OAS admit card and download it.
Important Instructions For OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021
Here are some general instructions that candidates have to follow for the smooth commencement of the examination.
- Candidates have to carry Odisha Civil Service call letter/admission certificate to the examination centre.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget – mobile phones, bluetooth, pager, headphones, earphones, etc to the examination centre.
- Candidates are allowed to use scientific calculators for main exam.
- No candidate is allowed to use more than one language in the same answer sheet.
Details Present in OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021
Details that are mentioned on the admit card of OPSC Civil Services are as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Examination name
- Examination centre
- Date of the examination
- Exam timings
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important instructions for the candidate
OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021 Exam Zones
Candidates have to choose examination zones for Odisha Civil Service while filling the application form. OPSC puts every effort to allot applicants with the zones as opted by them. Once the zonal centres are allotted to the candidate, no request for its change is considered. Both preliminary and main examination are held at five zonal centres. The five zonal centres for preliminary and main examination are
OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021 Exam Pattern
The scheme of examination for preliminary, main and interview round is provided below:
- Number of papers: There are 2 papers for the preliminary examination.
- Duration of examination: Each paper is conducted for 02 hours.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions (objective type).
- Maximum marks: Each paper has questions for 200 marks
- Distribution of questions:
|Paper 1||General studies||200 marks|
|Paper 2||General studies||200 marks|
- Duration of examination: Each paper of OAS main exam is conducted for 03 hours.
- Number of paper: 9 paper out of which 5 are compulsory and 04 are optional subjects. These optional subjects should be opted during the time of application.
- Maximum marks: Compulsory papers are conducted for 1400 marks. Optional subjects are conducted for 1200 marks.
- Distribution of questions:
Compulsory papers – 1400 marks
|Paper I : Odia Language||300|
|Paper II: English||300|
|Paper Ill: English Essay||200|
|Paper IV: General Studies- I||300|
|Paper V: General Studies-II||300|
Optional Papers (Paper VI, VII, VIII and IX) – 1200 marks
- Optional subjects: Two subjects to be selected from the list of Optional subjects provided below. Each subject has 2 papers carrying 300 marks.
List of optional subjects
|Agriculture||Animal husbandry and veterinary science|
|Civil engineering||Commerce and accountancy|
|History||Indian language and literature (any one)|
|Political science and international relations||Public administration|
- The interview round is conducted for 250 marks.
- There are no required qualifying marks for the interview round.
OPSC OAS Answer Key 2021
After the commencement of the examination, OPSC releases the answer key for the civil services examination. Applicants can download OPSC OAS answer key from the official website, opsc.gov.in. The Odisha Civil Service answer key is released in the PDF format. The answer key for all the series (Set A, Set B, Set C, and Set D) are provided altogether. In the same PDF, cutoff marks and marks secured by candidates are also provided. With the help of OPSC civil service answer key, applicants get to know whether they are able to qualify the preliminary stage and appear for the main examination.
About OPSC Civil Services
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) holds the responsibility to conduct the examination for Odisha Civil Services. Candidates can make only 04 attempts for Odisha civil services examination. Various services/post is allotted to the candidates depending upon their ranking. The ranking for the candidate is decided based on the aggregate marks of written exam and interview round. Last year, male candidates had to secure 1373 marks and female candidates 1371 marks in main and interview round.
OPSC OAS 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates must keep their registration number and date of birth to download OPSC OAS admit card.
Ans : Yes. However, it is preferable to take a coloured print out of the admit card. It previews each detail of the admit card clearly.
Ans : Candidates can download the admit card from the official website opsc.gov.in.