|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
Odisha Civil Services Examination Admit Card 2017-18 – Candidates who want to appear in the examination have to fill the application form for various posts from the official website. Those who fill their application form on time by 14 December 2017 will eligible to download the Odisha Civil Services Examination Admit Card 2017-18 for preliminary the test. At present only the online applications are invited from the candidates for admission to the Odisha Civil Services Examination Admit Card 2017-18. Candidates can get Odisha CSE Admit Card 2017-18 information here.
Odisha Civil Services Examination Admit Card 2017-18
The Commission will issue the admit card for the Odisha Civil Services Main Examination. Candidates who have successfully filled the application will able to download the admit card from the official website or through the direct link given below.
|Admit card issue date||will be announced..!!|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||24 Dec 2017|
|Date of Main Examination||will be announced..!!|
Admit Card: Admit card will be available on opsconline.gov.in
OPSC Civil Services Examination Pattern
The Civil Services Examination will consist of the following successive stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test or Interview
Candidates who will qualify the Preliminary Examination shall be called by the Commission, to appear in the Main Examination. The qualifying marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be such as may be fixed by the Commission. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted for ranking. The Main Examination shall comprise Odia Language, English, English Essay, General Studies-I & II papers, two optional subjects having two papers each as prescribed in Scheduled-III.
Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion shall be called for personality test. The personality test or interview shall carry 250 Marks and no minimum qualifying marks for personality test or interview shall be fixed.
Total marks thus obtained by the candidates in the written examination and personality test or interview would determine their ranking. Candidates shall be allotted to the various services keeping in view their ranks in the examination and the preferences indicated by them for various services.
The Preliminary Examination shall consist of two papers of objective type(Multiple choice questions} and each paper shall be of two hours duration. –
- Paper- I General Studies – 200 Marks
- Paper – II General Studies – 200 Marks
- Paper – I
- Current events of National and International importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and Governance-Consitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues etc.
- Economic and social Development- sustainable, Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and climate change that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
- Paper – II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical Reasoning and Analytic ability.
- Decision making and problem-solving
- General Mental Ability
- Basic numeracy
- English Language comprehension skills
The Main Examination shall consist of the following papers and each paper shall be of three hours duration.
Compulsory papers – 1400 marks
- Paper I Odia Language – 300 Marks
- Paper II English – 300 Marks
- Paper Ill English Essay – 300 Marks
- Paper IV General Studies-I – 300 Marks
- Paper V General Studies-II – 300 Marks
Optional Papers (Paper VI,VII,VIII & IX) – 1200 marks.
Two subjects to be selected from the list of Optional subjects set out below. Each subject will have two papers and each paper carrying 300 marks.