Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has declared the Final OAS Result 2018 on December 19, 2018. The final result has been declared at the official website i.e. opsconline.gov.in. The result is containing the name of the and roll number of qualified candidates. The result is the form of pdf. The OAS Main Exam is scheduled to be held from June 25 to July 18, 2018. The result for the 3 stages of the recruitment process has been declared separately. The result for each stage has been available in the online mode on the official website of OPSC. From this page, candidates will get full information regarding OAS Result 2018 .
OAS Result 2018
Candidates will be recruited for various civil services in the state of Odisha such as administrative, finance, taxation, police, revenue etc on the basis of the final result of the 3 staged recruitment process. There are 106 vacancies which will be filed through OAS 2017-18. The table below comprises of all the important events and their schedule for the Odisha Civil Services Examination 2017-18. Please refer to the table below to get an idea about the schedule.
|Preliminary Exam Date||18 Feb 2018|
|Prelims Result 2017||17 Apr 2018|
|Mains Exam Date||25 Jun to 18 Jul 2018|
|Result of Main Exam Date||14 Nov 2018|
- Final Result: Click here to check the same.
- Main Exam Result: Click here to check the same.
- Prelim Exam Result: Click here to check the OAS Result 2018.
Steps To Check OAS Result 2018
The result for all the stages of OPSC OAS 2018 recruitment has only be issued in the online mode. Hence, the candidates should know how to check their results for the exam. Please refer to the points mentioned below to help you to check your results without any hassle.
- Firstly, candidates will have to visit the official website of OPSC i.e. opsconline.gov.in
- Then, the candidates will have to login into the portal to check their OAS results 2018. The download portal will look like the image shown below.
- Candidates will first of all have to enter their unique registration id which they must have received after their successful registration.
- They will now have to enter their date of birth same as mentioned in their application form. The format of date of birth should be (dd/mm/yyyy).
- Click on the submit button.
- Check your marks and take a print out of it for future use.
Details Mentioned In The Qualification List
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will upload a list that will comprise of the list of qualified candidates. These students can appear for the next stage. The other details that will be mentioned in this list which will be in a PDF format on the OPSC website are mentioned below.
- Roll Number
- Registration ID
- Exam centre Details
Previous Year Cut Off For OCS OAS Prelims
We have provided last year’s cut off for your reference. This will help you to get an estimate about the expected cut off this year.
|Category||Marks Secured By the Last Candidate To be Eligible to Appear For Mains|
Previous Year Cut Off For Final Recruitment
The table below comprises of last year’s cut off. Please refer to the table below to get an estimate of this year’s result.
|Category||Total Marks ( Interview+Mains) Secured By the Last Candidate To Get Finally Selected|
Vacancies & Pay Scale For OAS 2017-18
The civil services that come under the category- I & II of Odisha Civil Services with their respective pay scales are listed below.
|Post/ Service||Pay Scale||No. Of Vacancies|
|Odisha Administrative Service, Group- A, (Junior Branch)||Rs 56,100 in Level-12-Cell-1||36|
|Odisha Police Service, Group- A, (Junior Branch)||Rs 56,100 in Level-12-Cell-1||9|
|Odisha Finance Service, Group- A, (Junior Branch)||Rs 56,100 in Level-12-Cell-1||24|
|Post/ Service||Pay Scale||No. Of Vacancies|
|Odisha Cooperative Service, Group-B||Rs 44,900in Level-10-Cell-1||3|
|Odisha Revenue Service, Group-B||Rs 44,900in Level-10-Cell-1||20|
|Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Group-B||Rs 44,900in Level-10-Cell-1||14|
OAS Result 2016
The Final Result of Odisha Civil Service Examination-2016 has been released. Candidates has been recruited for various civil services in the state of Odisha such as administrative, finance, taxation, police, revenue etc on the basis of the final result of the 3 staged recruitment process.
- Prelim Exam Marks: Click here to check the marks secured by the candidates in the OCS Preliminary Examination.
- Cut-Off Marks: Click here to check the cut off Marks.
- Final Result: Click here to check the Final Result.
- Viva-voice Schedule: Click here to check the schedule.
- Result for Viva-voice: Click here to check the Result.