OFB Industrial Employees Result 2017 – Ordnance Factory Recruitment Centre, on behalf of all the Ordnance Factories has released official notification for filling the various posts announced by official authority. Candidates who have download their Admit Card and have appeared in the examination can check the Result online from here. Get OFB Industrial Employees Result 2017 complete information here.
OFB Industrial Employees Result 2017
The Result of OFB Industrial Employees Recruitment 2017 can be checked online from the official website. All the candidates who have appeared in the examination can check the Result of OFB Industrial Employees Recruitment 2017 from here. The direct link to check the OFB industrial Employees Result 2017 has also been posted here.
|Date of Written Exam for First Phase||10 Sep 2017|
|Written Exam Result for First Phase||27 Dec 2017|
|Re-Examination of Carpenter trade||25 Feb 2018|
|Re-Examination Result of Carpenter trade||11 Apr 2018|
|Date of Written Exam for Second & Third Phase||To be announce|
- Re-Exam Result: Click here to check the Reexam result for the post of the carpenter.
- Written Exam Result: Click here to check the OFB Industrial Employees Result 2017.
Steps to check the OFB Industrial Employees Result 2017
- Candidates who want to download IOF Industrial Employees Semi Skilled Result 2017 must visit the official website http://www.ofb.gov.in
- Find the IOF Industrial Employees Semi Skilled Result 2017 Link
- Now you have to Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the Result.
- Now your IOF Industrial Employees Semi Skilled Result 2017 will be displayed.
- Download and Save your Result.
- Take Print out for Future Reference.
Mode of Selection
The selection process shall comprise a 2 stage process:
- Written examination of 100 marks, objective type and OMR based
- Trade Test (Practical) at respective factory along with document verification
On the basis of merit list based on marks obtained in written test, candidates 1.25 times the number of vacancies shall be called for Trade Test (Practical).
The Trade Test (Practical) shall be only qualifying in nature, without any marks. However, those candidates who do not qualify in the Trade Test shall not be considered at all, irrespective of marks obtained in the written examination.
The credentials (as submitted in the application) of the candidates called for the trade test (Practical) will be verified with the original documents at the time of Trade Test at the respective factory.
The final merit/select list shall be based on marks obtained in the written test only, subject to document verification and qualifying the Trade Test.
The final merit/select list thus prepared factory wise will be published at http://www.ofb.gov.in.
Leave a Reply