OPSC OAS Application Form 2021 – The process for filling OPSC OAS application form is started on January 12, 2021. The last date for the submission of the OPSC OAS application form is extended to February 18, 2021. OPSC conducts the application process through opsc.gov.in. Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as OPSC OAS application fee. To apply for OPSC Odisha civil services, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from any university. For further details related to OPSC OAS application form 2021 including the process to apply, application fee, details to enter in the application form, image specification, and other information read the article below.
Latest: Rejection List of OPSC OAS Application Form 2021 is released. Check below
OPSC OAS Application Form 2021
For the main examination, candidates have to submit a separate offline application form. Only those candidates have to submit OPSC OAS main application form who have qualified pre-exam. OPSC has released important dates for OPSC OAS application form 2021 which are provided in the table below:
|OPSC OAS Application Form 2021||Important Dates|
|Online application form starts from||12 Jan 2021|
|Last date to online|
|Last day for fee payment|
Apply Online: Click here to fill OPSC OAS Application Form 2021.
Rejected List: Click here to check Rejection List of Online Applications of Odisha Civil Services Examination 2021.
OPSC OAS Application Fee 2021
Candidates have to pay the following as application fee for OPSC Odisha civil services 2021.
|General/Unreserved category||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates of Odisha||Fee exemption|
Note: Candidates who opt for physical disability option have to provide permanent disability certificate before the submission of the online application form.
Mode of Payment :
- Candidates have to pay the application fee using the online challan at any branch of State of Bank of India.
- It is necessary to take a print out of the challan form online. Carry it to the nearest SBI branch and pay the required application fee. Keep the copy of the bank’s challan form for future reference.
Documents Required for OPSC OAS Application Form 2021
Documents that are required while filling OPSC OAS application form 2021 are as follows:
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Left-hand thumb impressions (LTI)
For providing details
- Aadhar Number
- Mark sheet class 10th
- Mark sheet class 12th
- Graduation degree/mark sheet
- Post-graduation degree/mark sheet
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Ex-servicemen Certificate (If applicable)
- Sports Certificate (If applicable)
- Permanent Disability Certificate
- Character Certificate
- OPSC copy of challan
- No Objection certificate
OPSC OAS Application Form 2021 Image Specifications
Before uploading the documents, candidates must keep the documents ready as per the specifications.
|Photographs||25 kb-100 kb||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||10KB – 50KB||3.5 cm x 1.5cm|
|Thumb Impression||10KB – 50KB||3.5 cm x 1.5cm|
Other important specifications
- The photograph must be a recent one.
- The size of the photograph should be a passport size.
- The signature should be done on white paper with a black pen.
- Signature should be done by the candidate only and not by any other person.
- The left thumb impression should be done on the white paper.
- Left thumb impression should be done with black/blue ink.
- Left Thumb Impression (LTI) should be of the candidate only and not of any other person.
How to Fill OPSC OAS Application Form 2021?
To fill Odisha civil services application form 2021, candidates have to visit the official website. Refer to the steps provided below to fill the Odisha Civil Services 2021 application form.
1st step: Visit the official website of OPSC, opsconline.gov.in or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: On the home page of the website, click on ‘apply online’ link. After this, click on the declaration box before proceeding with the procedure to fill Odisha civil services application form.
3rd step: Now, enter the details asked in the application form.
4th step: Before pressing the submit button, upload the scanned images of the photograph, left thumb impression and signature.
5th step: Hit the ‘submit’ button and a registration number is sent to the candidate.
6th step: Login again using the same registration number and date of birth to login and take print out of application/challan.
Details to enter in OPSC OAS Application Form 2021
Details that candidates have to enter while filling the application form for Odisha Civil Services are as follows:
- Number of attempts
- Preference of subjects for the main examination
- Zone of examination
- Whether candidate is government servant oo not
- Whether applied for OCSE earlier or not
- Aadhar number
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Whether physically challenged or not
- Whether ex-servicemen or not
- Whether a sports person or not
- Marital status
- Date of birth
- Mother tongue
- Permanent and correspondence address
- Educational details
- Experience detail
- Preference of posts
OPSC OAS Admit Card 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) releases the admit card for Odhisha Civil services online. Candidates have to visit the official website that is opsc.gov.in to download OPSC OAS admit card 2021. Keep the registration number and date of birth ready to download OPSC OAS admit card. For each stage of the selection procedure, OPSC releases separate admit cards. The details that are mentioned on the admit card of Odisha Civil Service are – the name of the candidate, examination centre, examination date and reporting time of the exam.
About Odisha Administrative Service Exam
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) conducts the examination for the Odisha Administrative Service Exam (OAS). Candidates have to go through 3 stages of selection procedure – Preliminary, main and interview round. Candidates are allowed to take only 4 attempts for OPSC OAS. Appearing for the preliminary examination is also counted as an attempt.
OPSC OAS 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- as OPSC OAS application fee.
Ans : Candidates have to upload scanned mages of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
Ans : To apply for OPSC OAS, candidates must have a bachelor's degree. Also, the aspirants must have knowledge of how to write, read and speak Odia language.