Punjab Civil Services 2018 Admit Card will be released on the official website of Punjab Civil Service 2018. The PSCSCCE invites candidates for recruitment of officers in the Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police, Tehsildar, Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer, Block Development & Panchayat Officers, Labour-Cum-Conciliation Officer, Employment Generation and Training Officer and Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Grade-II)/ District Probation Officer (Jails), 67 vacancies in total. After the successful submission of the Application form admit cards will be released few weeks before the actual date of the examination. Candidates can check other details of Punjab Civil Services 2018 Admit Card down below in this article.
Punjab Civil Services 2018 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued online. The candidates will have to visit the link mentioned below of the official website. Candidates then have to enter the Registration Number and Password to view and download the same. The PSCSCC is conducted by Punjab Public Service Commission. Check the Link and the schedule given below.
|Admit Card Issue Date||to be announced|
|Examination Date (Preliminary)||Jul 2018|
Admit Card: The admit card will be available on the official website of PSCSCCE 2018 www.ppsc.gov.in.
How can you get your Admit Card for Punjab Civil Services 2018 Exam?
- To download the admit card the candidate should first log on to the official website of PSCSCCE.
- After filling the Registration Number and Password click enter.
- You can view the admit card and also download it for further use.
- It is recommended that candidates download the admit card as without it one wont be allowed to sit for examination.
The exam will consist of two papers of 200 marks each and shall comprise of objective type (multiple choice) questions. The detail is as follows:-
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks for each Question||Total Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies||100||2||200|
|Paper II||Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)||80||2.5||200|
- Both the papers will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Duration of each paper for preliminary examination will be two hours. However, visually impaired candidates will be given additional 20 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking in the written preliminary examination test, however there may be negative marking for any objections to the Answer Key found false/frivolous/not supported by authentic evidence.
- The question paper shall be bilingual and shall be printed in English (Roman script) and Punjabi (Gurumukhi script) except for questions where candidates proficiency in the language is to be tested.