Rajasthan Police has been issued Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2017. Successfully registered candidates can download Rajasthan Police Written Exam Admit Card from the official website, police.rajasthan.gov.in. Students have been notified about the release of admit cards on their registered email address and contact number. Candidates will have to enter their Login ID and Password in order to download the Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2017. The Rajasthan Police Admit Card for Constable Recruitment is an important document as it contains vital information about the candidate as well as the exam. Candidates should check the details mentioned on the admit card soon after they have downloaded it. They should get in touch with the examination conducting body if they come across any discrepancies in the admit card. Check the details about Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2017 from this page.
Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2017
The recruitment of Rajasthan Police Constable is to fill 5500 vacancies. Out of these, 110 posts are reserved for the sports category candidates. Candidates will be recruited for this position on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Test, Physical Standard Test, Physical Endurance Test and candidates who apply for these post of driver constable will have to appear for the Proficiency Test. The Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card for all these posts has been issued separately. Check important dates from the table below.
|Last date to apply and pay the application fee|
|Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card||28 Feb 2018|
How to Download Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card?
The candidates are able to download the admit card of Rajasthan Police Constable by following the steps below:
- First and foremost, the candidates will have to access the link that will be provided on this page.
- After clicking on the link, the candidates will be directed to the admit card login.
- Next, the candidates will have to enter the Login ID and Password, in the provided space.
- Once the details are entered correctly, candidates need to click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Lastly, the candidates need to check and download the Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2017.
Details in Rajasthan Police Admit Card for Constable Recruitment
Candidates must check the details mentioned on the admit card after downloading it. If there is an error in the mentioned information then the candidates should inform the conducting body about it. The details in the admit card will be as below:
- Name of the candidates
- Exam Date
- Venue for the Exam
- Timing of the Examination
- Few Important Instructions
About Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
Originally, it is Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 but since it is followed in the current year, it is being called as Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017. The recruitment will be done on the basis of performance of the candidates in Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test, Proficiency Test, etc. The final assessment of the candidates will be done out of 100 and the distribution of it will be as mentioned below:
|Stages of Exam||GD Constable/Operator Constable||Driver Constable|
|Special Qualification for GD Constable||10||NA|
Rajasthan Police Constable Written Test (CBT) Exam Pattern: The written examination will be held on December 07, 2017.
- It will be a computer-based test, which will be of 75 marks.
- The questions in the exam will be of multiple choice type.
- The test will have 3 different sections namely section A, B, and C.
- The part A of the test will comprise of questions from Quantitative and Logical Reasoning. Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct response in part A and 1/4 marks will be deducted for an incorrect response.
- Whereas, Part B and C of the test will comprise of questions from General Knowledge, Current Affair, Rajasthan History, Culture etc. Students will be awarded 1/2 marks for every correct response and 1/8 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response.
Candidates who qualify this computer-based test will further be called for the Physical Standard Test (PST). To cut off percentage of the computer-based test for the students belonging to general and OBC category is 40%, SC / ST students will have to score 36%, SC/ ST candidates from Tribal Sub Plan area will have to score 30% and the Sharia candidates of District Baran will have to score 25% to qualify the exam.
Candidates will be recruited for the vacancies on the basis of the combined merit list which will be prepared by Rajasthan Police. This list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in CBT, PET, PT and Special Qualification. It will be the merit list which will be displayed on the notice board of the District/Unit/Battalion and also on the official website.
Phone Number: 9119801909, 9119801911, 9119801912
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org