SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2022– Staff Selection Commission defines the syllabus of the Computer Based Test for recruitment of male and female candidates to the post of Constable (Executive) in Delhi Police. The question paper of the SSC Delhi Police Constable 2022 exam is based on the syllabus. SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus consists of the indicative topics of Reasoning, GK& Current Affairs, Numerical Ability and Computer Knowledge. Candidates can check and download the detailed syllabus here. Along with Delhi Police Constable Syllabus PDF, information about the exam pattern and a list of important preparation books are also provided in this article. Check out the SSC Delhi Police Constable syllabus 2022 and more below.
SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2022
The subject of Computer Fundamentals is a very recent addition to the SSC Delhi Police Constable Syllabus. The SSC Delhi Police Constable question paper is of the Matriculation level. Candidates can check out all the important topics to study here below.
- Reasoning: The questions of reasoning are asked from the filling topics:
- Analogies, spatial visualization, visual memory, coding and decoding, spatial orientation, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, similarities and differences arithmetical reasoning, arithmetic number series, and figural classification non-verbal series, etc.
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs:
- The questions of this section are designed to determine knowledge of candidates about the current events. They must have knowledge about everyday activities and their scientific aspect.
- Other than that, this section of the paper includes questions related to History, Geography, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Economic Scene, India and its neighbouring countries especially related to Sports, Culture, Scientific Research etc.
- Numerical Ability: Questions from the sections is determined from the following section –
- Number Systems, Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between Numbers, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Fundamental arithmetical operations, etc.
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MR Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Forums etc: This section includes the questions from
- The elements of word processing like basics of word processing,
- MS Excel (editing cells, spreadsheet),
- Web browsers
SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam Pattern 2022
Besides knowing the SSC Delhi Police Constable syllabus, candidates must also have complete information about the exam pattern. SSC Delhi Police Constable exam pattern points out, among other features, the weightage of different sections of the question paper, type of questions included etc. This leads to determining a strategy for attempting the questions during the exam. We have given the exam pattern for Delhi Police Constable recruitment in a comprehensive way below based on the previous year exam.
|Mode of the Examination||Computer Based Test|
|Duration||01 hour and 30 minutes|
|Number of questions||100 questions|
|Maximum marks||100 marks|
|Type of questions||Objective type questions|
|Negative marking||0.25 marks for each incorrect answer|
|Language of the paper||Hindi and English|
|Level of the exam||Matriculation level|
Distribution of Questions
|Subject||Number of questions||Max marks|
|General knowledge / Current affairs||50||50|
|Computer fundamentals, MS Excel, MS word, |
Communication Internet, Web browser and WWW etc
Suggested Books for SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam 2022
Being one of the prestigious examinations of the country, Delhi Police Constable recruitment requires a lot of preparation. Applicants face real trouble finding authentic and credible reference books for the preparation. We are giving here books that can help in better preparation for the Delhi Police Constable exam.
|Name of the books||Buy here|
|Delhi Police Constable 2019 Male and Female||Click here|
|Kiran’s Delhi Police Constable Executive (Male & Female) Recruitment|
Exam Bilingual Solved Papers – Hindi
|Delhi Police Constable (Purush/Mahila) Karyakari Computer |
Adharit Pariksha 2019 (Hindi)
|Delhi Police Constable 2019-Practice Sets (Hindi)||Click here|
|Delhi Police Constable Exam Goalpost Solved Papers and Practice |
About SSC Delhi Police Constable Exam
SSC Delhi Police Constable recruitment exam is held by the Staff Selection Commission as a Computer Based Test. The Commission usually conducts the CBT in physical centres and qualifiers of the exam are selected for subsequent stages of selection. The Staff Selection Commission clearly specifies the schedule, eligibility, syllabus, and pattern of the exam, besides other terms & conditions according to which the exam is held for a duration of 01 hour and 30 minutes. SSC Delhi Police Constable exam features 100 MCQ-type questions carrying 01 marks each while there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
Ans. The syllabus releases online on the official website. Candidates can also check put the syllabus here.
Ans. The indicative topics include Reasoning, GK & Current Affairs, Numerical Ability & Computer Fundamentals.