Ministry Of Personnel, Public Grievances And Pension Staff Commission under the Government of India has released notice regarding recruitment under SSC Phase VI / 2018 for 1141 Post for 131 categories post with 1141 vacancies, for different Ministries/departments and organizations under the Government of India. Applications are invited for SSC Phase VI / 2018 for 1141 Post from September 05, 2018 online on the official website ssconline.nic.in. candidates willing to apply for any of these posts are advised to go through the advertisement given below. It is to be mentioned that if any candidates willing to apply for more that one job post has to fill the application form twice and pay for the application process separately for both the posts. The detailed information regarding the staff commission jobs is given further in the article.
SSC Phase VI / 2018 for 1141 Post
Candidates who aspire for a government job are getting a great opportunity through these recruitments under the government of India, The candidates willing to apply for the job post under this notice are advised to check the eligibility criteria in detail and only then apply for the same. The dates regarding examination and application are also announced by the commission, candidates can check all the important dates below in the table.
|SSC Phase VI / 2018 for 1141 Post||Important dates|
|Application form start date||05 Sep 2018|
|last date to fill the application form|
|Fee payment through challan||From 05 to 30 Sep 2018|
|Examination date (Tentative)||27, 29 and 30 Oct 2018|
|Availability of admit card||To be announced|
Notice for Extension of Application Process
Short Notice of Recruitment
Eligibility For SSC Phase VI / 2018 for 1141 Post
There are some listed eligibility criteria required to apply for these posts, candidates are therefore advised to go through the eligibility criteria given below properly before applying to any of the job posts. In any case, if a candidate is found to be ineligible for the post their application will be rejected.
- Education Qualifications: The posts available are for various different regions be it matriculation, higher secondary. candidates are required to have completed their study course in that region on time. a candidate can apply through only one level of qualification be it higher secondary or matriculation, not both.
- Nationality: Any candidate applying to the job posts must be either of these: A citizen of India, A subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan or a refugee who came over to India before January 01, 1962 permanently settling in India, A citizen of Pakistan, Burma, Vietnam,Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya,Uganda, Zambia,Malwia,, Zaire, Ethiopia, permanently settled in India.
- Age Limit: age relaxation permitted beyond the age limit category wise is given in the link below. Click here to check the age relaxation applicable.
Note: For candidates who belong to India but are migrants have to get the certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
Application Process for SSC Phase VI / 2018 for 1141 Post
The application process has already started for the staff selection commission recruitment from September 5, 2018, the last day to apply for the job posts are September 30, 2018, candidates are therefore advised to start applying. The process to apply for is through online mode only, candidates can visit the official website ssconline.nic.in to apply to the recruitment process.
registration: Before the application form to apply for this job candidates will be asked to register themselves online only after the registration will the candidate be able to fill in the application form. During the registration, an Id and password will be generated for the students so that they can log in to their application form for an update, correction anytime.
Application Fee: An application fee of Rs.100 will be payable to the commission after the application is filled, any application without the application fee will be rejected. This application fee can only be deposited through SBI e-challan, the challan can be downloaded from the registration page.
Syllabus For SSC Phase VI / 2018 for 1141 Post
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment process must know the syllabus required to prepare for the examination, syllabus of examination are given below. The detailed level wise syllabus for the examination is also provided for the candidate.
- General intelligence
- General awareness
- quantitative aptitude
Click here to get the detailed syllabus for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment.
Pattern of examination
The examination for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment will be a computer-based examination for eligible candidates who will apply for the process.
- There will be three separate computer-based examinations with all objective type questions.
- A negative marking of 0.05 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The commission will later decide the minimum marks that have to be obtained in each subject for qualifying the examination.
- A total time of one hour (60 min) will be given to candidates to take the examination.
- The marks per subject are given in the table below.
|Subject||Total no. of question||Maximum Marks|
Resolving of ties: In case of any tie between candidates, the steps taken to resolve the tie are mentioned below.
- Total marks obtained in CBE.
- Marks obtained in part A of CBE.
- Marks obtained in part B of CBE.
- Date of birth, in this the candidate older will be given preference.
- Alphabetical orders of the name.
The candidates who fill in the application form and deposit the fee will be able to download their admit card generated by the commision after the application process is completed. The admit card generated will be available on the official website. The candidates are advised to keep their registration no. and password safely as it will be needed at the time when the admit card will be downloaded.
Tentative answer key will be released soon after the examination, for the candidates to check the answer they have marked. The answer key helps a candidate know their status in the examination by calculating the marks they think they will obtain before the result is announced. The answer key will be provided on the official website after the examination.
After the commencement of examination (CBE), the commission will announce the marks obtained by the candidates after which a merit list will be published by the commission according to the marks obtained by each candidate. The list could be available online on the official website or if any other way will be notified during the release of the same on this page.
The selection process comprises mainly of the computer-based examination, for candidates to qualify the CBE category wise are given below.
- General: 35%
- Other backward class(OBC):30%
- Other categories: 25%
After qualifying the CBE applicants will be called by the regional offices with the hard copy of their application form and documents required.
Official website: www.ssconline.nic.in