Tripura TET result 2020 – Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) declared the result of the Tripura TET exam. The Tripura TET result 2020 can be checked from the official website, trb.tripura.gov.in. The result of the Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test (T-TET) published as a PDF file containing marks obtained by each candidate roll number wise. Qualified candidates are further called for certificate verification. Candidates can also be able to view their OMR sheets. Scrutiny of the mark sheet for paper 1 and paper 2 will be organized by the officials. All latest news and updates, and complete information on Tripura TET result 2020 is given on this page below.
Latest: The validity period of Tripura TET certificate is extended. Check the notice below.
Tripura TET Result 2020
Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) is responsible for the conduction of Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test and declaration of results. Candidates who appear in the state-level teachers’ eligibility test can see the schedule below to know about the result and related events.
|Tripura TET 2020||Important Dates|
|T-TET 2020 Paper 1||To be announced|
|T-TET 2020 Paper 2||To be announced|
|Result of T-TET 2020 Paper 1||To be announced|
|Result of T-TET 2020 Paper 2||To be announced|
|Last date to view OMR sheet||To be announced|
|Start date for the scrutiny of mark sheet||To be announced|
|Last date for the scrutiny of mark sheet||To be announced|
Check here: Candidates can check Tripura TET result 2020 as per schedule from the official website,trb.tripura.gov.in
How to check Tripura TET Result 2020?
- Visit official website of TRBT that is trb.tripura.gov.in.
- Click on Result of T-TET 2020 link (only available if result is out).
- Then click on relevant link for T-TET 2020 Paper I Result or T-TET 2020 Paper II Result depending on whichever exam was taken by candidate.
Or, candidates can skip above mentioned steps and directly click link to check result made available on this page (active only when result is out).
- Result in form of merit list opens on screen.
- Use search command (CTRL+F on computer, Find or Search option from menu in Android phone).
- Enter roll number, same as in T-TET 2020 Admit Card.
- See total marks obtained against roll number.
How to check Tripura TET Result 2020 if forgot roll number?
If you have forgotten your roll number of the teachers eligibility test, then you can refer to the Tripura TET 2020 admit card. The admit card was issued to you prior to exam.
Please note that admit card is an important document which you have to show during certificate verification also. So you must have it at all costs. If you have lost it, then check whether download link for it is still available on the official website. Therefore not only to check result, but also for later use, you do need the admit card / hall ticket.
Candidates must obtain minimum qualifying marks in order to be considered passed. Qualifying marks are fixed for each category and is as given below.
- UR candidates must obtain 90 out of 150 or more marks.
- SC/ST /PH candidates must obtain 83 out of 150 or more marks.
Significance of Tripura TET Merit List 2020
- Merit list is the provisional result of Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test.
- Candidates can see their entered category and overall marks obtained through it.
- If the total marks obtained column says Absent, then that means the candidate was marked absent.
- Marks obtained as per merit list of Tripura TET 2020 decides whether one has qualified the test or not.
- Candidates can compare the marks with cut off to understand the same.
- Those who are qualified can attend the document verification process.
- Those who clear exam and have all documents in order are finally T-TET qualified, and they are issued T-TET Certificate.
- The ultimate significance of Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test Result / Merit List 2020 is that those who qualify the exam and get certificates are deemed eligible for teacher recruitment.
- Candidates who clear Paper 1 become eligible for Classes I to V teachers recruitment.
- Whereas those who clear Paper 2 become eligible for Classes VI to VIII teachers recruitment.
Checking Of Answer Sheets for Tripura TET Result 2020
TRBT uses a fully computerized system in order to check answer sheets using Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) process for the purpose of publishing results.
Once the exam is over, TRBT displays T-TET 2020 Answer Key at trb.tripura.gov.in. Candidates can check all the answers of Paper 1 and Paper 2 for Series A, B, C. In the event of there arising any doubt or query on any question or answer as per the tentative answer key, then they can send their concerns as per prescribed format to TRBT. Candidates should use proper format and documentation to submit their queries to the board and they must do it within deadline.
TRBT does not accept doubts over answer keys in online mode. Also they do not accept any concerns after deadline.
The board then creates and freezes Final Answer Keys, and uploads the same on official website after considering inputs of experts and feedback of candidates.
Once checking process is over, TRBT uploads on its official websites all details such as OMR Answer Sheets, Provisional Results.
Re-Checking and Re-Evaluation of Tripura TET Result 2020
As this type of paper checking process has no room for errors, therefore the board does not give any provision for re-checking or re-evaluation of OMR Answer Sheet to change marks once secured. By the same token, TRBT shall not accept any letters or emails or any sort of communication on this matter.
Tripura TET Document Verification Process
Those who obtain marks equal to or more than cut off marks determined by govt norms are declared as provisionally passed and they are called for certificate verification. During this process, the authorities check academic and professional qualifications including other relevant certificates of the candidates.
It is important to note that having PRTC (Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate) is compulsory at time of certificate verification. Anyone not in possession of the same is not eligible and his/her candidature is cancelled at once.
Candidates must bring original copies as well as 2 sets of self-attested photocopies of following documents during certificate verification
- All marksheets and certificates of academic and professional qualifications
- Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
- Class 10 Admit Card for date of birth proof
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PH Certificate (if applicable)
- Tripura TET 2020 Admit Card
- Acknowledgement Page generated during fill up of Tripura TET 2020 Application Form
- Valid photo ID (AADHAAR Card / Bank Pass Book / Caste Certificate / Driving License / EPIC (Voter I Card) / PAN Card / Passport / Physically Handicapped Certificate / PRTC)
- In-service candidates must also give No Objection Certificate from employer
Candidates may please note they need to obtain caste and physically handicapped certificates from competent authorities only.
Tripura TET Certificate
TRBT will release Certificate cum Mark Sheet to all candidates after verifying original mark sheets, certificates and other documents.
If either candidate does not attend certificate verification, or there is any mismatch or discrepancy in documents, or any document is missing, then Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura may cancel the candidature of candidates and to such candidates, no certificate will be issued. Candidates may please note that qualifying the teacher eligibility test is one of the eligibility criteria for teacher recruitment. Therefore it does not directly entitle a candidate to get hired as a teacher.
TET Certificate will be valid for a period of lifetime from date of issue of certificate- NCTE
As per the latest update, the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) will remain valid for a period of lifetime. NCTE has announced that a candidate now have to appear for once to get TET certificate. They can use the certificate for a period of lifetime. This change also implies on the Tripura TET certificate. Refer to the notice below to know more.
Cancellation Of Candidature
If for any reason including but not limited to error, malpractice, suppression of facts or violation of any of the conditions of eligibility, terms and conditions as laid down in Prospectus cum Instructions, then Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura may cancel candidature of candidate.
In such an event, candidate will not be allowed to appear for exam, or not be able to qualify, or forfeit qualification. He/she will forfeit all fees.
TRBT may also debar candidates from appearing in any exam by the board for a specific time period. Even if candidate qualifies exam, and for some reason board has to cancel candidature, then candidature will be cancelled even if he/she is in merit list.
TRBT decision in all such matters shall be final.
Tripura TET Result Archives
- Click here to check Tripura TET Result 2019 for paper 1.
- Click here to check Tripura TET Result 2019 for paper 2.
- Click here to download result notification.
(2018 Result for Session I)
- Click here to check the result of Tripura TET Paper I
- Click here to check the result of Tripura TET Paper II
If you have any queries regarding result of Tripura TET 2020, then please ask in comments below.