Tripura TET result 2021 – Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) declares the result of the Tripura TET exam online at trb.tripura.gov.in. The result of the Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test (T-TET) releases as a PDF file containing marks obtained by each candidate roll number wise. Qualifying candidates are further called for certificate verification. Candidates can also be able to view their OMR sheets. Scrutiny of the mark sheet for paper 1 and paper 2 will be organized by the officials. All latest news and updates, and complete information on Tripura TET result 2021 is available on this page below.
Tripura TET Result 2021
Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) is responsible to conduct of Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test and declaration of results. Candidates who appear in the state-level teachers’ eligibility test can see the schedule for Tripura TET result 2021 below.
|Tripura TET 2021||Important Dates|
|T-TET 2021 Paper 1||To be announced|
|T-TET 2021 Paper 2||To be announced|
|Result of T-TET 2021 Paper 1||To be announced|
|Result of T-TET 2021 Paper 2||To be announced|
|Last date to view OMR sheet||To be announced|
|Start date for the scrutiny of mark sheet||To be announced|
|Last date for the scrutiny of mark sheet||To be announced|
Check here: Candidates can check Tripura TET result 2021 as per schedule from the official website,trb.tripura.gov.in
How to check Tripura TET Result 2021?
The result for Tripura TET releaes a few days after the commencement of the exam. Aspirants can check the Tripura TET result 2021 by follwing the steps available below.
- Visit the official website of TRBT that is trb.tripura.gov.in. Or, aspirants can use the direct link available above.
- Click on Result of T-TET 2021 link (only available if result is out).
- Then click on relevant link for T-TET 2021 Paper I Result or T-TET 2021 Paper II Result.
- Use search command (CTRL+F on the computer, Find or Search option from the menu in Android phone).
- See total marks obtained against roll number.
How to check Tripura TET Result 2021 if forgot roll number?
There are several cases when candidates misplace his/her Tripura TET roll number. If they have forgotten their roll number then they can refer to the admit card. Please note that admit card is an important document which they have to show during certificate verification also. So they must keep it safe it the certificate is out.
Tripura TET 2021 Cut Off
Candidates must obtain minimum qualifying marks in order to clear T-TET 2021. Check the cut-off marks for Triputra TET below.
- UR candidates must obtain 90 out of 150 or more marks.
- SC/ST /PH candidates must obtain 83 out of 150 or more marks.
Significance of Tripura TET Merit List 2021
- Merit list is the provisional result of Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test.
- Candidates can see their category and overall marks obtained through it.
- If the total marks obtained column says Absent, then that means the candidate was marked absent.
- Marks obtained as per merit list of Tripura TET 2021 decides whether one qualifies for the test or not.
- Candidates can compare the marks with cut off to understand the same.
- Those who qualify for the exam can attend the document verification process.
- Those who clear exam and have all documents in order are finally T-TET qualified. They also get T-TET Certificate.
- Candidates who clear Paper 1 become eligible for Classes I to V teachers recruitment.
- Whereas those who clear Paper 2 become eligible for Classes VI to VIII teachers recruitment.
Tripura TET Document Verification Process
Those who obtain marks equal to or more than cut off marks qualify for the certificate verification. During this process, the authorities check academic and professional qualifications including other relevant certificates of the candidates.
It is important to note that having PRTC (Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate) is compulsory at time of certificate verification. Anyone not in possession of the same is not eligible and his/her candidature is cancelled at once.
Candidates must bring original copies as well as 2 sets of self-attested photocopies of following documents during certificate verification
- All marksheets and certificates of academic and professional qualifications
- Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
- Class 10 Admit Card for date of birth proof
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PH Certificate (if applicable)
- Tripura TET 2021 Admit Card
- Acknowledgement Page generated during fill up of Tripura TET 2021 Application Form
- Valid photo ID (AADHAAR Card / Bank Pass Book / Caste Certificate / Driving License / EPIC (Voter I Card) / PAN Card / Passport / Physically Handicapped Certificate / PRTC)
- In-service candidates must also give No Objection Certificate from employer
Candidates may please note they need to obtain caste and physically handicapped certificates from competent authorities only.
Tripura TET Certificate
TRBT will release Certificate cum Mark Sheet to all candidates after verifying original mark sheets, certificates and other documents.
If either candidate does not attend certificate verification, or there is any mismatch or discrepancy in documents, or any document is missing, then Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura may cancel the candidature of candidates and to such candidates, no certificate will be issued. Candidates may please note that qualifying the teacher eligibility test is one of the eligibility criteria for teacher recruitment. Therefore it does not directly entitle a candidate to get hired as a teacher.
TET Certificate will be valid for a period of lifetime from date of issue of certificate- NCTE
As per the latest update, the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) will remain valid for a period of lifetime. NCTE has announced that a candidate now have to appear for once to get TET certificate. They can use the certificate for a period of lifetime. This change also implies on the Tripura TET certificate. Refer to the notice below to know more.
Cancellation Of Candidature
- If for any reason including but not limited to error, malpractice, suppression of facts or violation of any of the conditions of eligibility, terms and conditions as laid down in Prospectus cum Instructions, then Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura may cancel the candidature of the candidate.
- In case a candidate is found ineligible on the basis of educational qualification, the candidature is cancelled.
- TRBT may also debar candidates from appearing in any exam by the board for a specific time period. Even if the candidate qualifies for the exam, and for some reason the board has to cancel candidature, then the candidature will be cancelled even if he/she is on the merit list.
- TRBT decision in all such matters shall be final.
Tripura TET Result Archives
- Click here to check Tripura TET Result 2019 for paper 1.
- Check here to check Tripura TET Result 2019 for paper 2.
- Click here to download result notification.
(2018 Result for Session I)
- Click here to check the result of Tripura TET Paper I
- Click here to check the result of Tripura TET Paper II
Ans. Aspirants have to secure minimum 60% marks in the exam.
Ans. Yes. On qualifying the exam, TRB tripura issues TET certificate.
Ans. TET certificate helps aspirants to apply for various teachers recruitment.