Tripura TET result 2019 is now declared for both paper 1 and paper 2. Candidates can check Tripura TET result from official website trb.tripura.gov.in and this page. The result of Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test (T-TET) is published as a PDF file containing marks obtained by each candidate roll number wise. Qualified candidates are called for certificate verification. Candidates can view their OMR sheet up to December 20, 2019 from the official website. Scrutiny of the mark sheet for paper 1 and paper 2 will be organised from December 16, 2019 to December 20, 2019. All latest news and updates, and complete information on Tripura TET result 2019 is given on this page below.
Latest: The provisional result for Tripura TET 2019 is now declared. Candidates can download the result from the link below!
Tripura TET Result 2019
Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura (TRBT) is responsible for conduct of Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test and declaration of results. The board takes extreme care to ensure that result comes on time, and is error free. Candidates who appear in the state level teachers eligibility test can see schedule below to know about result and related events.
|Tripura TET 2019||Important Dates|
|T-TET 2019 Paper 1||20 Oct 2019|
|T-TET 2019 Paper 2||26 Oct 2019|
|Result of T-TET 2019 Paper 1||09 Dec 2019|
|Result of T-TET 2019 Paper 2||09 Dec 2019|
|Last date to view OMR sheet||20 Dec 2019|
|Start date for the scrutiny of mark sheet||16 Dec 2019|
|Last date for the scrutiny of mark sheet||20 Dec 2019|
- Click here to check Tripura TET Result 2019 for paper 1.
- Click here to check Tripura TET Result 2019 for paper 2.
- Click here to download result notification.
Scrutiny of Tripura TET Result 2019
Get information for the examination of mark sheet/documents/certificates for Tripura TET 2019 below.
- Venue for the scrutiny of the marksheet: Teacher’s Recruitment Board, Tripura. Shiksha Bhavan, Office lane, Agartala.
- Reporting time: 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
For Paper 1
|19 Dec 2019||Marks obtained for 91 and above for all categories|
|20 Dec 2019||Marks obtained 90 for all candidates|
|Marks obtained from 83 to 89 for SC/ST/PH candidates|
For Paper 2
|16 Dec 2019||Marks obtained for 94 and above for all categories|
|17 Dec 2019||Marks obtained 90 to 93 for all categories|
|18 Dec 2019||Marks obtained from 83 to 89 for SC/ST/PH candidates|
How to check Tripura TET Result 2019?
- Visit official website of TRBT that is trb.tripura.gov.in.
- Click on Result of T-TET 2019 link (only available if result is out).
- Then click on relevant link for T-TET 2019 Paper I Result or T-TET 2019 Paper II Result depending on whichever exam was taken by candidate.
Or, candidates can skip above mentioned steps and directly click link to check result made available on this page (active only when result is out).
- Result in form of merit list opens on screen.
- Use search command (CTRL+F on computer, Find or Search option from menu in Android phone).
- Enter roll number, same as in T-TET 2019 Admit Card.
- See total marks obtained against roll number.
How to check result of T-TET 2019 if forgot roll number?
If you have forgotten your roll number of the teachers eligibility test, then you can refer to the Tripura TET 2019 admit card. The admit card was issued to you prior to exam.
Please note that admit card is an important document which you have to show during certificate verification also. So you must have it at all costs. If you have lost it, then check whether download link for it is still available on the official website. Therefore not only to check result, but also for later use, you do need the admit card / hall ticket.
Candidates must obtain minimum qualifying marks in order to be considered passed. Qualifying marks are fixed for each category and is as given below.
- UR candidates must obtain 90 out of 150 or more marks.
- SC/ST /PH candidates must obtain 83 out of 150 or more marks.
Significance of Tripura TET Merit List 2019
- Merit list is the provisional result of Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test.
- Candidates can see their entered category and overall marks obtained through it.
- If the total marks obtained column says Absent, then that means the candidate was marked absent.
- Marks obtained as per merit list of Tripura TET 2019 decides whether one has qualified the test or not.
- Candidates can compare the marks with cut off to understand the same.
- Those who are qualified can attend document verification process.
- Those who clear exam and have all documents in order are finally T-TET qualified, and they are issued T-TET Certificate.
- The ultimate significance of Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test Result / Merit List 2019 is that those who qualify the exam and get certificate are deemed eligible for teacher recruitment.
- Candidates who clear Paper 1 become eligible for Classes I to V teachers recruitment.
- Whereas those who clear Paper 2 become eligible for Classes VI to VIII teachers recruitment.
Checking Of Answer Sheets For Result
TRBT uses a fully computerized system in order to check answer sheets using Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) process for the purpose of publishing results.
Once the exam is over, TRBT displays T-TET 2019 Answer Key at trb.tripura.gov.in. Candidates can check all the answers of Paper 1 and Paper 2 for Series A, B, C. In the event of there arising any doubt or query on any question or answer as per the tentative answer key, then they can send their concerns as per prescribed format to TRBT. Candidates should use proper format and documentation to submit their queries to the board and they must do it within deadline.
TRBT does not accept doubts over answer keys in online mode. Also they do not accept any concerns after deadline.
The board then creates and freezes Final Answer Keys, and uploads the same on official website after considering inputs of experts and feedback of candidates.
Once checking process is over, TRBT uploads on its official websites all details such as OMR Answer Sheets, Provisional Results.
Re-Checking and Re-Evaluation
As this type of paper checking process has no room for errors, therefore the board does not give any provision for re-checking or re-evaluation of OMR Answer Sheet to change marks once secured. By the same token, TRBT shall not accept any letters or emails or any sort of communication on this matter.
Tripura TET Document Verification Process
Those who obtain marks equal to or more than cut off marks determined by govt norms are declared as provisionally passed and they are called for certificate verification. During this process, the authorities check academic and professional qualifications including other relevant certificates of the candidates.
It is important to note that having PRTC (Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate) is compulsory at time of certificate verification. Anyone not in possession of the same is not eligible and his/her candidature is cancelled at once.
Candidates must bring original copies as well as 2 sets of self-attested photocopies of following documents during certificate verification
- All marksheets and certificates of academic and professional qualifications
- Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate (PRTC)
- Class 10 Admit Card for date of birth proof
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PH Certificate (if applicable)
- Tripura TET 2019 Admit Card
- Acknowledgement Page generated during fill up of Tripura TET 2019 Application Form
- Valid photo ID (AADHAAR Card / Bank Pass Book / Caste Certificate / Driving License / EPIC (Voter I Card) / PAN Card / Passport / Physically Handicapped Certificate / PRTC)
- In-service candidates must also give No Objection Certificate from employer
Candidates may please note they need to obtain caste and physically handicapped certificates from competent authorities only.
Tripura TET Certificate
TRBT will release Certificate cum Mark Sheet to all candidates after verifying original mark sheets, certificates and other documents.
If either candidate does not attend certificate verification, or there is any mismatch or discrepancy in documents, or any document is missing, then Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura may cancel candidature of candidates and to such candidates, no certificate will be issued.
T-TET Certificate will be valid for a period of 7 (seven) years from date of issue of certificate.
Candidates may please note that qualifying the teacher eligibility test is one of the eligibility criteria for teacher recruitment. Therefore it does not directly entitle a candidate to get hired as a teacher.
There is no restriction on candidates over number of attempts. One can take TET any number of times in order to be TET qualified. Also, someone who has already qualified can appear in TET again to improve his/her score.
Cancellation Of Candidature
If for any reason including but not limited to error, malpractice, suppression of facts or violation of any of the conditions of eligibility, terms and conditions as laid down in Prospectus cum Instructions, then Teachers Recruitment Board Tripura may cancel candidature of candidate.
In such an event, candidate will not be allowed to appear for exam, or not be able to qualify, or forfeit qualification. He/she will forfeit all fees.
TRBT may also debar candidates from appearing in any exam by the board for a specific time period. Even if candidate qualifies exam, and for some reason board has to cancel candidature, then candidature will be cancelled even if he/she is in merit list.
TRBT decision in all such matters shall be final.
Tripura TET Result Archives
(2018 Result for Session I)
- Click here to check the result of Tripura TET Paper I
- Click here to check the result of Tripura TET Paper II
If you have any queries regarding result of Tripura TET 2019, then please ask in comments below.