UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018 has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) for the registered candidates. The admit card for the re-examination is issued on October 21, 2018. The re-exam for UP Police Constable 2018 is on October 25 & 26, 2018. The admit card has issued on upprpb.gov.in. The candidates who have appeared in the exam on June 18 and 19 in the second shift have to appear in the re-exam now. Such candidates are able to download the admit card from the official website. The candidate has to enter the login credentails for downloading the admit card. Check more details regarding the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018 in the article below.
UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018
To download the admit card, the candidate needs to provide their Registration Id, Date of Birth, Category, Gender. As of now, only the dates for UP Police Constable Application Form is available. As soon as the date for issuance of UP Police Admit Card and exam date is available, it has been updated on this page. Check this column regularly for any updates.
|Exam City Information Slip||05 to 14 Jun 2018|
|UP Police Admit card for Re-Exam||21 Oct 2018|
|UP Police Constable 2018 Written exam|
The exam is conducted for Constable Civil Police and Constable PAC Direct Recruitment 2018.
- Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card.
- Exam City Information Slip: Click here to check the exam city information slip
- Exam Syllabus: Click here to check the syllabus.
- Exam Specific Instruction: Click here to check the instruction.
How to download the UP Police Admit Card 2018?
The candidates can download their admit card for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the above link. The link redirects to the login page.
- Enter details such as Registration Number, Date of Birth, and submit the details by clicking on the “Proceed” button.
- On submitting the details, you can download and take a print out of the admit card.
What are the details mentioned in the Admit Card?
The UP Police Admit Card 2018 consists of the following details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Photograph and Signature
- Exam Date and Timings
- Address of the exam venue
What documents to carry on the day of the examination?
The candidates must bring the following documents at the exam center, without these they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination:
- UP Police 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Any one of the following Photo ID proof in original:
- Voter identity card
- Driving license
- Aadhaar Card
What to do in case if there is any error in the detail in the Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, the candidates must check that the details printed on the admit card are correct or not. If there is any error/ discrepancy in the detail printed on the UP Police Admit Card 2018, contact the UPPRPB Authorities immediately regarding this.
Importance of the Admit Card
The admit card is an important verification document which must be preserved until the recruitment process is not over. The candidates need to bring the hard copy of the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2018 or else they will not be allowed to sit for the test. After the exam is conducted, the candidates should keep the admit card to themselves, as with its help they can check their result and shall be required in the later stages of the recruitment process.
Exam Pattern for UP Police Recruitment 2018
It will be a written exam which will be divided into three sections, namely, General knowledge and Current affairs, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability. The question paper will consist of MCQ questions. There will be a negative marking for every incorrect answer. The exam structure shall be as follows:
|General knowledge and Current Affairs||150|
UP Police Syllabus
The syllabus for the written exam is as follows:
- General knowledge and Current Affairs
- Specific knowledge about Education, Culture and Social Custom of Uttar Pradesh
- Revenue, Police and General Administration System in Uttar Pradesh
- Protection of Women and Children
- Basics/ Fundamental of Information & Communication Technology
- Basics of Language-Hindi Grammar
- Current events of National and International importance
- Important Personalities
- Important Places
- Main Committees and Commissions
- Burning Issues and Disputes
- Major Settlements
- Judicial Decisions
- Books and Authors
2. Reasoning Ability
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Analysis and Judgement
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships
- Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions
- Number System
- Decimals and Fraction
- Highest common factor and lowest common multiple
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Use of Tables and Graphs