UP Police Official Answer Key 2018 has been released on June 25, 2018. The Answer Key has been published online in login. Hence today (June 30, 2018) is the last date for raising the objection and downloading the UP Police Answer Key 2018 form the website at www.uppbpb.gov.in. UPPRPB has started the online live window for putting the objections. The window will be activated till June 30, 2018. After considering the objections raised by the candidates UPPRPB will release the Final Answer Key for the exam. So candidates will get the link to final answer key from here. Check here more about UP Police Answer Key 2018 o this page.
UP Police Answer Key 2018
The UP Police Constable Answer Key is available in online mode only. The candidates can not access it from any other medium. As of now the dates for written exam and answer key are not announced.
|UP Police 2018 exam date||18 & 19 Jun 2018|
|UP Police Answer Key||18 Jun 2018|
|UP Police Official Answer Key Answer Key||25 Jun 2018|
|UP Police Answer Key Objection||28 to 30 Jun 2018|
- Login For Objection: Click here to register your objection.
- Official Answer Key: Click here to check the official answer.
- Answer Key: Click here to check the UP Police Constable Answer Key 2018.
- Question Paper: Click here to check the UP Police Constable Question Paper 2018.
How to check UP Police Answer Key 2018?
The candidates can download the answer key by simply following the instructions below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as it will be available.
- The answer key shall be available in pdf format.
- The candidates can download the answer key and start calculating their scores.
How to Calculate Marks Using the Answer Key?
After downloading the answer key, the candidates can calculate their marks as per the marking, However, first let us check the exam pattern for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018.
Exam Pattern for UP Police 2018
The exam will consist of MCQ questions of 300 marks. The medium of instruction for the question paper shall be Hindi only. For every incorrect answer, there will be a negative marking.
|General knowledge and Current Affairs||150|
Steps to Calculate Marks Using the Answer Key
Follow the instructions given below to calculate marks with the help of UP Police Answer Key:
- The marking for every question is to be done as per the marking scheme is given by the Board.
- Add marks for every correct answer.
- Since there is a negative marking, you will have to deduct marks for every incorrect answer.
- The marks obtained in the end after adding and deducting marks is the total score to be obtained by the candidate in the exam.
What is the importance of Answer Key?
The answer key is released by the exam conducting bodies after the exam is conducted. This is so because the candidates are curious to check how well did they performed in the exam and what are their chances of clearing the exam. Since the result is usually declared a bit late, with the help of Answer Key, the candidates can calculate the probable score that they might obtain in the exam. With the help of Uttar Pradesh answer key, the candidates can come to know about the correct answers to all the questions. Using this estimate, the candidates can have an idea of where they stand in the vast competition. Also, the candidates can plan about further selection round or can have an idea of where they are going to be posted when they have a rough idea of the score.