|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
UP Police Online Form 2018 is now available. The application form for UP Police 2018 has been released by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB). To appear for the exam, it is necessary that the candidate should fill in details, pay the application fee and submit the application form before the last date. The UP Police Application Form is available from January 22 and can be submitted until February 22, 2018. The UP Police online form is available at UPPRPB website, prpb.gov.in. The application process for UP Police Constable is to be done completely by online mode. Check more details regarding the UP Police Application Form 2018 including important date, application fee, how to fill, etc in the article below.
UP Police Online Form 2018
Before proceeding to fill in details in the application form, the candidate should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years as on July 01, 2018. Candidates can check the schedule for UP Police Online Application Form in the table below.
|UP Police Online Application Form is available from||22 Jan 2018 (12:00 PM onwards!)|
|Last date to submit the application form||22 Feb 2018|
|Application fee for UP Police Constable 2018 can be paid until||23 Feb 2018|
Candidates applying must know that for the post of Civil Constables both male and female can apply. However, only male candidates can apply for PAC Constable.
Application Form: Click Here to fill the UP Police 2018 Application Form.
Important Information Regarding the UP Police vacancy
Here is some detailed information regarding the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the examination||Police Constable Recruitment Examination 2018|
|Post/Vacancy Name||Constable Civil Police and Constable PAC Direct Recruitment 2018|
|Total Number Of Post||41520|
Application Fee for Uttar Pradesh Police 2018
The candidates who wish to apply for UP Police Constable need to pay an amount of Rs. 400 by either of the following modes:
- Online: Use a credit card, debit card, internet banking.
- Offline: By using E-Challan
Details required to complete the registration
It is advised to candidates to keep the following information/ documents ready before proceeding to fill up details in the application form:
- High School Mark Sheet/Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- A valid Email Id and Mobile Number which should be kept active until the end of this recruitment process
- Debit Card/ Credit Card Information.
How to fill in details in UP Police Online Form 2018?
The application process can be completed in five simple steps as explained below:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link which is given on this page to register online.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on “I Proceed” button.
- Next, the aspirants need to fill up their Personal Details at the time of registration:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Domicile Criteria
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- After entering the Personal Details, the candidate need to enter their Educational Qualification Details. The following details are to be filled in this section:
- Name of the Qualifying Examination
- Status of the Result
- Name of the Board/ University
- Year of Passing
- Roll Number
- Verify that the details entered in the application form are correct. If you are satisfied with the provided information, click on “Submit” button to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Upload Images in the UP Police Online Form 2018
After filling in all the mandatory information in the application, the candidate can proceed to the next step. In this step, the applicants need to upload a scanned image of their Photograph and Signature. The images are to be uploaded as per the specifications given below:
|Images to upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photo||.jpeg or .jpg||Not more than 50 KB||3.5cm (width)x 4.5cm (height)|
|Signature||.jpeg or .jpg||Not more than 20 KB||3.5cm (width)x 1.5cm (height)|
Step 4: Fill Remaining Details
Next, the applicants need to fill up other necessary details in the application form. The details to be filled are as follows:
- Is the candidate a Dependent of Freedom Fighter or is an ExServiceman, etc.
- Preferred Qualification Details and Choice of Preference in the given posts.
- Address Details such as House Number, State, District, Nearest Police Station, Pin Code.
- After this, the candidate need to accept the declaration conditions and submit the application form. However, before submitting the details, the candidates will be given an option to preview the application. It is advised to candidate carefully check that the details entered in the online form are correct.
Step 5: Pay the Application Fee
Lastly, the applicants have to pay the application fee by either online mode or by E-challan. The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable. On completion of the given steps, the candidates should take a print out of the completed application form and keep it to themselves for future reference.