UP Police Constable Result 2018 will be declared by the UPPRPB. The candidates who will appear for the exam will be able to check their result online at the website, uppbpb.gov.in. The result for UP Police Bharti 2018 will be released by online mode. The candidates will be able to check their result by simply entering details such as Roll Number/ Registration Number, Date of Birth. The exam conducting will first announce the result of written examination. Those who will qualify the written exam will then be eligible for document verification and physical efficiency test. Check more details regarding the UP Police 2018 Result in the table below.
UP Police Constable Result 2018
As per last year reports, a total of 38315 candidates qualified the written examination. As of now the date for declaration of the result are not yet announced. However, as soon as it will be available, the same will be updated on this page as well.
|UP Police Exam date|
|Declaration of UP Police Result 2018||to be announced|
Result: The candidates will be able to check the result of UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 at www.uppbpb.gov.in.
Last year UP Police Result Controversies
The result announced last year for recruitment of 41,610 Police Constable in UP was challenged by many candidates. Around 38351 candidates managed to qualify the written exam. However, about 6254 number of candidates were removed from the list of successful candidates over the use of whitener in the exam paper. In other cases, an OBC candidate scored much above the lowest cut-off marks but was declared non-selected. When he protested, his marks were reduced to lower than the cut-off marks within an hour. The written paper was of 300 marks and the physical endurance test (PET) was of 100 marks. But at no stage, the marks obtained by the candidate in the PET were declared separately. Also, there were many issues related to the application of rules of reservation.
How to check UP Police Result via Candidates Login
Candidates can check their result by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as it will be available.
- Enter details such as Roll Number, Date of Birth to check the UP Police Result.
- On submitting the details the result will appear on the screen.
- The candidates may take a print out of the result for future reference.
UP Police Cut Off 2018
The cut off is the minimum marks which the candidate need to obtain in the test. The cut-off marks to qualify the written examination for UP Police 2018 will be decided by the Board. Those who will score less than the cut off marks shall not be allowed to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process.
Expected Cut Off for UP Police 2018
It is expected that the candidate needs to score 35% or above in order to qualify the written examination.
UP Police Merit List 2018
The UP Police Merit List will be released after the declaration of the result. There shall be separate merit lists for each category. Ranks will be allotted on the basis of marks in the Result of UP Police Recruitment.
UP Police 2018 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for the UP Police Constable will be done as follows:
- Written examination
- Document Verification and checking the Physical Standards
- Physical Efficiency Test
Those will qualify all the stages of the recruitment process will be appointed for the post of Police Constable.
Document Verification for UP Police 2018
After the declaration of the result for the written exam, the selected candidates need to report as per the schedule for verification of documents. At the time of document verification, the candidates must carry the relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Category, Educational Qualification, etc. The list of documents to carry on the day of document verification is as follows:
- Class 10 and 12th or its equivalent examination certificate
- Preferential qualification records (if any):
- ‘O level certificate in computer from DOEACC / NIELIT Society OR
- Minimum two-year service certificate in regional service OR
- National Cadet Corps ‘B’ Certificate
- Uttar Pradesh’s original residence certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Dependents of freedom fighters must have a certificate issued by the state government in the approved format. (if applicable)
- Ex-servicemen should have unit discharge certificate, no objection certificate by the unit commandant, Indian special army certificate of education issued.
- District commandant, home guards issued service certificate. As on the last date of application, the home guard should have completed at least 3 years of service. (if applicable)
- Certificate issued by the working staff of Uttar Pradesh state seeking age relaxation. (if applicable)
UP Police 2018 Physical Standards
The candidates must satisfy all the physical standards as prescribed by the Board. The physical standards for recruitment for UP Police 2018 are as follows;
For Male Candidates
|Without expansion||With expansion|
|General/ OBC/ SC||168 cms||79 cms||84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77 cms||82 cms|
For Female Candidates
|General/ OBC/ SC||152 cm||40 kg|
|ST||147 cms||40 kg|
UP Police 2018 Physical Efficiency Test
After the verification of document and Physical Standard Test, the candidates will then have to report for the physical efficiency test. The physical efficiency test will be as follows:
- For Male Candidates- Complete a race of 4.8 km in a maximum of 25 minutes
- For Female Candidates- Complete a race of 2.4 km in a maximum of 14 minutes.
UP Police 2018 Vacancy Details
The Board has announced the number of vacancies for both male and female candidates for the post of Resident Citizen Police and Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary. The category wise number of vacancies are as follows:
|Category||Constable Civil Police||Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC)||Total|
What is the pay scale for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018?
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly salary between Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200, with a grade pay of Rs 2,000.