UP Police 2018 Result – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow, has released the list of candidates called for scrutiny of records and conducting physical standard test for the posts of Reserve Civil Police and Reserve PAC. The list of candidates is available at the official webiste, uppbpb.gov.in. The list is released in odf format cintaing the names and cutt of marks of the candidates. Get here all the details of UP Police 2018 Result.
Latest: List of candidates called for scrutiny of records and conducting physical standard test has been released. Check below.
UP Police 2018 Result / UP Police Constable Result 2018
UP Police Recruitment Board has announced the UP Police 2018 Result for direct recruitment of constables in UP Police. Candidates who had appeared in the examination for recruitment to 23520 + 18000 (41520) posts can check the result from the link given below.
|UP Police 2018 Result||Important Dates|
|Exam date||18 & 19 Jun 2018|
25 & 26 Oct 2018
|UP Police Cut Off 2018||04 Dec 2018 (8:30 PM)|
|UP Police Result 2018||05 Dec 2018 (8 PM)|
|Conduct of Physical Efficiency Test for qualified candidates from||06-10 Dec 2018|
|Declaration of the final result||18 Feb 2019|
- Click here to check List of candidates called for scrutiny of records and conducting physical standard test under the recruitment process of direct recruitment October 2018 for the posts of Reserve Civil Police and Reserve PAC.
- Click Here to check UP Police Constable Revised Result – List A.
- Click Here to check UP Police Constable Revised Result – List B.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding UP Police Constable Revised Result.
- Click here to download the UP Police Bharti 2018 final Result (Complete Result).
Civil Police Final Result
PAC Final Result
Written Result: Click here to check result of UP Police Bharti 2018 and download DV / PST admit card.
UP Police Result 2018 Statistics
|Total Number of vacancies||41,520|
|Number of candidates selected for Civil (Nagarik) Police||23,520|
|Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC)||18,000|
|Top 10 districts of UP in the Recruitment||Bulandshahr, Meerut, Baghpat, Aligarh, Agra, Bijnor, Muzaffarnagar, Mathura, Gajipur, Muradabad|
|Male Topper||Vinay Malik from Shamli|
|Female Topper||Princy from Baghpat|
|Total Number of candidates selected from other states||1024|
|Total Registered candidates||22,76,184|
|Total appeared candidates in exam||193756 approx|
UP Police 2018 Result Announced – Here are DV instructions for qualified candidates
Heartiest congratulations to all who have qualified. Here are some instructions for you. Those who could not clear this time, do not lose heart. You will surely do well in your other attempts.
UP Police Result 2018 Updates
Candidates may note that official link to check result is https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1339/56001/login.html. When you go to http://uppbpb.gov.in/, you can see that the latest notice is ‘Link to download admit card of qualified candidates for document verification and physical standard examination in UP Police 2018 Recruitment.’. When you click it, you reach https://cdn.digialm.com//per/g01/pub/1339/ASM/WebPortal/1/[email protected]@[email protected]@1#! which is the official portal exclusively for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018. Here, you will see the latest notice says ‘Result declared, qualified candidates can login to download their DV/PST Admit Card’. Click on the link that says ‘Click here for Result Generation’. It takes you to the login page for UP Police Result 2018.
Please note that initially, it was seen that the official link to check result was https://qa-efmprd-g01.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1339/56001/login.html. However now the new link is posted above. Best of luck for your result!
Please note that those who have qualified can also download admit card for document verification from same link.
UP Police Result 2018 was supposed to be out on December 4, 2018, at 2 PM, as per the notice released yesterday (December 4, 2018). Today, that is on December 5, 2018, the board released final answer keys in morning. Then at around 8 PM, the board published result. However even then the result was not accessible due to some technical difficulty. After some time, result link became accessible for all through official websites uppbpb.gov.in and prpb.gov.in.
– UP Police 2018 Cut Off –
PUBLISHED ON 04 DEC 2018
The cut off is the minimum marks which the candidate need to obtain in the test. The cut-off marks to qualify the written examination for UP Police 2018 has been decided by the Board. Those who have scored less than the cut off marks shall not be allowed to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process. As per result of written exam, candidates with following cut off marks have qualified.
- UR – 225.03288
- OBC – 216.74240
- SC – 187.99655
- ST – 153.31172
Check complete cut offs from notice given below.
As per last year reports, a total of 38315 candidates qualified the written examination. As of now the date for declaration of the result are not yet announced. However, as soon as it will be available, the same will be updated on this page as well.
– UP Police 2018 Result Notice –
PUBLISHED ON 04 DEC 2018
Last year UP Police Result Controversies
The result announced last year for recruitment of 41,610 Police Constable in UP was challenged by many candidates. Around 38351 candidates managed to qualify the written exam. However, about 6254 number of candidates were removed from the list of successful candidates over the use of whitener in the exam paper. In other cases, an OBC candidate scored much above the lowest cut-off marks but was declared non-selected. When he protested, his marks were reduced to lower than the cut-off marks within an hour. The written paper was of 300 marks and the physical endurance test (PET) was of 100 marks. But at no stage, the marks obtained by the candidate in the PET were declared separately. Also, there were many issues related to the application of rules of reservation.
How to check UP Police 2018 Result via Candidates Login
Candidates can check their result by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as it will be available.
- Enter details such as Roll Number, Date of Birth to check the UP Police Result.
- On submitting the details the result will appear on the screen.
- The candidates may take a print out of the result for future reference.
UP Police Merit List 2018
The UP Police Merit List will be released after the declaration of the result. There shall be separate merit lists for each category. Ranks will be allotted on the basis of marks in the Result of UP Police Recruitment.
UP Police 2018 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for the UP Police Constable will be done as follows:
- Written examination
- Document Verification and checking the Physical Standards
- Physical Efficiency Test
Those will qualify all the stages of the recruitment process will be appointed for the post of Police Constable.
Document Verification for UP Police 2018
After the declaration of the result for the written exam, the selected candidates need to report as per the schedule for verification of documents. At the time of document verification, the candidates must carry the relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Category, Educational Qualification, etc. The list of documents to carry on the day of document verification is as follows:
- Class 10 and 12th or its equivalent examination certificate
- Preferential qualification records (if any):
- ‘O level certificate in computer from DOEACC / NIELIT Society OR
- Minimum two-year service certificate in regional service OR
- National Cadet Corps ‘B’ Certificate
- Uttar Pradesh’s original residence certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Dependents of freedom fighters must have a certificate issued by the state government in the approved format. (if applicable)
- Ex-servicemen should have unit discharge certificate, no objection certificate by the unit commandant, Indian special army certificate of education issued.
- District commandant, home guards issued service certificate. As on the last date of application, the home guard should have completed at least 3 years of service. (if applicable)
- Certificate issued by the working staff of Uttar Pradesh state seeking age relaxation. (if applicable)
UP Police 2018 Physical Standards
The candidates must satisfy all the physical standards as prescribed by the Board. The physical standards for recruitment for UP Police 2018 are as follows;
For Male Candidates
|Without expansion||With expansion|
|General/ OBC/ SC||168 cms||79 cms||84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77 cms||82 cms|
For Female Candidates
|General/ OBC/ SC||152 cm||40 kg|
|ST||147 cms||40 kg|
UP Police 2018 Physical Efficiency Test
After the verification of document and Physical Standard Test, the candidates will then have to report for the physical efficiency test. The physical efficiency test will be as follows:
- For Male Candidates- Complete a race of 4.8 km in a maximum of 25 minutes
- For Female Candidates- Complete a race of 2.4 km in a maximum of 14 minutes.
UP Police 2018 Vacancy Details
The Board has announced the number of vacancies for both male and female candidates for the post of Resident Citizen Police and Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary. The category wise number of vacancies are as follows:
|Category||Constable Civil Police||Provincial Armed Constabulary (PAC)||Total|
What is the pay scale for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018?
The selected candidates will be eligible to receive a monthly salary between Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200, with a grade pay of Rs 2,000.