Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card of Recruitment Examination for the post of Assistant Commandments in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). The UPSC CAPF 2018 written examination will be held on August 12, 2018. UPSC will release UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card online at www.upsc.gov.in. The candidate who has filled the application form for Assistant Commandant can download the Admit Card from UPSC’s website. UPSC will not post the admit card at their residential address. The candidates can download the Admit Card with help of Registration ID and Date of Birth. The candidates will have to mandatorily carry the admit card in the examination hall. The Admit card of UPSC CAPF 2018 will be required at various stages of recruitment, like checking of the result, final recruitment etc. Hence, the candidates must secure it properly. Check how to download UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2018, detailed mentioned on it, and more information from here.
UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card
UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card Date: Commission will release the Admit Card 03 weeks before the examination. So that means, the Admit Card will be available on or before July 22, 2018. Hence, keep visiting this page regularly. UPSC will issue CAPF Admit Card 2018 for those candidates who will submit the application form and fee in the prescribed format. The candidates may check crucial dates for UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card from the table below.
|Admit Card issue||3 weeks before the exam|
|CAPF 2018 AC Exam Date||12 Aug 2018|
- Fictitious Fee: Click here to check the notice.
- Admit Card: UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2018 will be available at www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card for Written Exam
UPSC CAPF examination scheme is a three-phase selection process. In which the first phase of the examination is Written Examination. First of all, UPSC will release the admit card for the Written Test. The candidate who has filled the application form on time with the requisite amount of fee will able to download the Admit card.
How to Download UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card?
To download the admit card, please follow these easy steps.
- Click on the link above or visit the official website. It will lead to the window as show below.
- Then, click on the “Click Here’ link under the ‘To Download e-Admit Card’ section.
- On accessing the link, the instructions related to admit card will be displayed.
- Next, the UPSC CAPF admit card downloading portal will be displayed on the screen. It will look as below.
- The candidates will then be required to choose if they wish to download CAPF Admit Card by entering the Registration Id or Roll Number.
- After that, the candidates will be required to enter Registration Id/Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Confirm Random Image.
- Following this, the UPSC CAPF Admit Card will be open.
How to Carry UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card
The candidates are required to carry the admit card in as a hard copy. Also, along with it, the candidates will also have to take the printout of the ‘Instruction Page’. It is displayed after the first step of how to download the CAPF admit card and looks as below:
Note: Without the instruction page, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
What to do If Unable to Download UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card?
If the candidate is unable to download the admit card of CAPF 2018 then the below-mentioned solutions have been stated by UPSC.
Technical Problem in Downloading – If the candidates is facing any technical problem while downloading the admit card then are advised:
- To use the latest version of Google Chrome/Mozilla/Firefox.
- Try to download by using windows OD or Desktop rather than via mobile phone.
- Clear cache/cookies of browsed and then try to download the CAPF Admit Card
If after doing all the solution, still, you are facing problem in downloading the admit card. Then is such case you must bring this issue to the Commission. For communicating with the Commission you can visit the Facilitation Center in UPSC Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus. Or you can communicate over the phone through
- Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543.
Note: If any communication doesn’t receive from the candidate’s side regarding unable to download the Admit Card at least three weeks before the examination. Then-candidate will only responsible for the candidature cancellation.
Discrepancy on UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card
If a candidate found any incorrect details in the Admit Card. Then he/ must communicate to the commission regarding the Discrepancy found in the Admit Card. The contact details of the commission is provided in above section.
While communicating with the Commission, its mandatory to maintain this information such as
- name and Year of the Examination
- Registration ID (RID)
- Roll No (if Received)
- Name of the candidate (In blick letters)
- Complete Postal Adress (same as in the application form)
- Valid and active Email id.
Examination Pattern of UPSC CAPF 2018
The recruitment process has three steps. And the first one if the Written test. The scheme of the Written Test is described here
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
Paper II: General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension – 200 Marks
In this paper, candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components, and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
Download CAPF notification for the syllabus.
Books recommended for CAPF
UPSC CAPF 2018 PET / PMT Admit Card
After conducting the Written Examination. UPSC will release the result for the Written test. The candidate who will obtain the minimum qualifying marks has to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test/ Physical Measurement Test. UPSC will release the Admit card for the PET / PMT on www.upsc.gov.in. We will update a direct link to Result of the Written Test and Admit Card for PET / PMT. The main objective of conducting the PET/ PMT is to test the physical fitness of the candidate.
UPSC CAPF 2018 Interview Admit Card
The last and the final step of recruitment is Personal Interview Test. The primary purpose of holding the Tes is to assess the capability of the candidates and to judge the intellectual skill of the candidate. And to assess the suitability of the candidate towards the Service. The Commission will conduct the Personality Test, after the conduct of PET/ PMT. UPSC will release the Admit card for an interview on the www.upsc.gov.in. We will update a direct link to the UPSC CAPF 2018 Interview Admit card here. As soon as Commission releases the Admit card.
Important Instruction about UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card and Exam
Once you download and print UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2018, keep it safe and take it along on the day of the examination. Also, check UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2018 for correct information and if there will be an error, report to Union Public Service Commission.
- The candidate should carry the Admit card in the examination hall as Admit card is an important document for the purpose of the examination.
- If your photograph is not clear on the Admit Card, then you have to carry a Photo Identity Proof, and two passport size photograph in the examination hall.
- Any type of Electronic gadgets is banned in the examination premises. Do not bring any valuable item in the examination venue. you will be responsible for any loses.
- Do not tamper with the Admit Card. Keep it safe till the selection process ends.
Exam Centres for UPSC CAPF 2018
The written examination will hold all over the country. Candidates can check the center list.