Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card of recruitment examination for the post of Assistant Commandments in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) at upsc.gov.in. UPSC CAPF 2018 written examination will hold on August 12, 2018. Candidates who will have filled the application form are able to download the admit card. The commission will not post the admit card at the candidate’s resident. To download the admit card aspirants have to enter the registration id and date of birth on UPSC’s website. Aspirants will have to mandatorily carry the admit card on exam day. Admit card of UPSC CAPF 2018 will be required at various stages of recruitment, like checking the result, final recruitment etc. Hence, the candidates must secure it properly. Check process to download UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2018, and more information from here.
UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card
UPSC issued CAPF Admit Card 2018 for those candidates who have submited the application form and fee in the prescribed format. The candidates may check crucial dates for UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card from the table below.
|UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Admit Card issue||20 Jul 2018|
|CAPF 2018 AC Exam Date||12 Aug 2018|
- Admit Card: Click here to download the UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2018
- Fictitious Fee: Click here to check the notice.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card for Written Exam
UPSC CAPF examination scheme is a three-phase selection process. In which the first phase of the examination is Written Examination. By following the selection procedure UPSC has been released the admit card for the Written Test. The candidate who has filled the application form in time with the requisite amount of fee is able to download the Admit card.
How to Download UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card?
To download the admit card, please follow these easy steps.
- Click on the link above or visit the official website. It will lead to the window as shown below.
- Then, click on the “Click Here’ link under the ‘To Download e-Admit Card’ section.
- On accessing the link, the instructions related to admit card will be displayed.
- Next, the UPSC CAPF admit card downloading portal will be displayed on the screen, which looks as the below image.
- The candidates are required to choose if they wish to download CAPF Admit Card by entering the registration Id or roll Number.
- After that, the candidates have to enter Registration Id/Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Confirm Random Image.
- After getting the admit card on screen, download it on A4 sheet.
How to Carry UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card?
The candidates are required to carry the admit card in as a hard copy. Also, along with it, the candidates will also have to take the printout of the ‘Instruction Page’. It is displayed after the first step of how to download the CAPF admit card and looks as below:
Note: Without the instruction page, the candidates will not get an entry in an exam hall.
What to Do If Unable to Download UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card?
If a candidate is unable to download the admit card of CAPF 2018 then the below-mentioned solutions have been stated by UPSC.
Technical Problem in Downloading – If the candidates are facing any technical problem while downloading the admit card then are advised:
- To use the latest version of Google Chrome/Mozilla/Firefox.
- Try to download by using windows OD or Desktop rather than via mobile phone.
- Clear cache/cookies of browsed and then try to download the CAPF Admit Card
If after doing all the solution, still, you are facing problem in downloading the admit card. In that case, you must bring this issue to the Commission. For communicating with the Commission you can visit the Facilitation Center in UPSC Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus. Or you can communicate over the phone through
- Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543.
Note: If any communication doesn’t receive from the candidate’s side regarding unable to download the Admit Card at least three weeks before the examination. Then-candidate will only responsible for the candidature cancellation.
Discrepancy on UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card
If a candidate found any incorrect details in the admit card. Then he/ must communicate to the commission regarding the discrepancy found in the admit card. The contact details of the commission are provided in the above section.
While communicating with the commission, its mandatory to maintain this information such as
- Name and Year of the Examination
- Registration ID (RID)
- Roll No (if Received)
- Name of the candidate (In blick letters)
- Complete Postal Adress (same as in the application form)
- Valid and active Email id.
Examination Pattern of UPSC CAPF 2018
The recruitment process has three steps. And the first one if the Written test. The scheme of the Written Test is described here
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
Paper II: General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension – 200 Marks
In this paper, candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components, and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
Download CAPF notification for the syllabus.
Books recommended for CAPF
UPSC CAPF 2018 PET / PMT Admit Card
After conducting the Written Examination. UPSC will release the result for the Written test. The candidate who will obtain the minimum qualifying marks has to appear for the Physical Efficiency Test/ Physical Measurement Test. UPSC will release the Admit card for the PET / PMT on http://www.upsc.gov.in. We will update a direct link to Result of the Written Test and Admit Card for PET / PMT. The main objective of conducting the PET/ PMT is to test the physical fitness of the candidate.
UPSC CAPF 2018 Interview Admit Card
The last and the final step of recruitment is Personal Interview Test. The primary purpose of holding the test is to assess the capability of the candidates and to judge the intellectual skill of the candidate. To assess the suitability of the candidate towards the Service. The Commission will conduct the Personality Test, after the conduct of PET/ PMT. UPSC will release the Admit card for an interview on the http://www.upsc.gov.in. We will update a direct link to the UPSC CAPF 2018 Interview Admit card here. As soon as Commission releases the Admit card.
Important Instruction about UPSC CAPF 2018 Admit Card and Exam
Once you download and print UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2018, keep it safe and take it along on the day of the examination.
- Check UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2018 for correct information and if there will be an error, report to Union Public Service Commission.
- The candidate should carry the Admit card in the examination hall as admit card is an important document for the purpose of the examination.
- If your photograph is not clear on the admit card, then you have to carry a Photo Identity Proof, and two passport size photograph in the examination hall.
- UPSC doesn’t allow any electronic gadgets in the examination hall. Do not bring any valuable item to the examination venue. you will be responsible for any loses.
- Do not tamper with the Admit Card. Keep it safe till the selection process ends.
Exam Centres for UPSC CAPF 2018
When we are talking about the conduction of the most prestige recruitment examination, then the center allocation is not an issue. Because all the big cities in India have the center for the examination. Even candidates will not have to travel more to attempt the exam. Hence written examination will hold all over the country. Candidates can check the center list.
The Central Armed Police force is the classification of seven security forces those are, Assam Rifles (AR), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), National Security Guard (NSG), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). These forces are under the Authority of Ministry of Home Authorities. Although there are seven security forces, all of them are headed by Indian Police Service. Each of the force has their own cadre and offices.
Gazetted Officer, Subordinate Officer, and Constable are the three modes or you can say that post through which one can avail entry in CAPF. Entry as a Gazetted Officer is through Union Pulice Service Commission (is the same recruitment which we have provided on this page.), Staff Selection Commission is responsible for recruitment of Subordinate Officer and Constable.
Apart from the above modes, a candidate can get an entry in CAPF as Engineers, Doctors etc. These post are called specialized post.