UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 has been issued by Union Public Service Commission for the Assistant Commandant. The written examination will be held on July 23, 2017, and the candidates will have to mandatorily carry the admit card. It is only released online and the candidates will not receive it at their residential address. The admit card of UPSC CAPF 2017 will be required at various stages of recruitment, like checking of the result, final recruitment etc. Hence, the candidates must secure it properly. Check how to download UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017, detailed mentioned on it, and more information from here.
Latest: The Admit Card of UPSC CAPF 2017 has been released. Download it from the link below
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017
UPSC has issued CAPF Admit Card 2017 for those candidates who submitted the application form and fee in prescribed format. The candidates may check crucial dates for UPSC CAPF 2017 Admit Card from the table below.
|Admit Card issue||June 22, 2017|
|CAPF 2017 AC Exam Date||July 23, 2017|
Click Here – Download your UPSC CAPF Admit Card From Here
How to Download UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017
To download the admit card, the candidates just need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Click on the link above. It will lead to the window as show below.
- Then, click on the “Click Here’ link under the ‘To Download e-Admit Card’ section.
- On accessing the link, the instructions related to admit card will be displayed.
- Next, the UPSC CAPF admit card downloading portal will be displayed on the screen. It will look as below.
- The candidates will then be required to choose, if they wish to download CAPF Admit Card by entering the Registration Id or Roll Number.
- After that, the candidates will be required to enter Registration Id/Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Confirm Random Image.
- Following this, the UPSC CAPF Admit Card will be open.
How to Carry UPSC CAPF 2017 Admit Card
The candidates are required to carry the admit card in as a hard copy. Also, along with it, the candidates will also have take the printout of the ‘Instruction Page’. It is displayed after the first step of how to download the CAPF admit card and looks as below:
Note: Without the instruction page, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
What to do If Unable to Download UPSC CAPF Admit Card?
If the candidate is unable to download the admit card of CAPF 2017 then the below mentioned solutions have been stated by UPSC.
Technical Problem in Downloading – If the candidates is facing any technical problem while downloading the admit card then are advised:
- To use latest version of Google Chrome/Mozilla/Firefox.
- Try downloading after ensuring that the Java Script is enabled.
- Try to download by using windows OD or Desktop rather than via mobile phone.
- Clear cache/cookies of browsed and then try to download the CAPF Admit Card
Scheme of examination
Written Examination: The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission will be held on 23rd July, 2017 and will comprise two papers. Paper I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension – 200 Marks
In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
Download CAPF notification 2017 for syllabus.
Books recommended for CAPF
The Examination will be held at the following Centres :
UPSC CAPF Important Points to Note
Once you download and print UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017, keep it safe and take it along on the day of the examination. Also, check UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2017 for correct information and if there is any error, report to Union Public Service Commission.
We will update the link to download the CAPF Admit Card, as soon as it is uploaded. The candidates can check the page regularly to stay updated.
If you have any query please comment in the box below.