UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2022: The Union Public Service Commission releases the UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Exam admit card on upsc.gov.in. The candidates need to visit the official website mentioned above and with their respective registration number and date of birth, they can download the admit card. Once the applicant has downloaded its admit card he/she gets to know about their exam centre and exam timings. On the day of the exam applicants must take their original identity card and admit card without it they will not be allowed to give the exam. Candidates get more information regarding the UPSC CAPF admit card 2022 in this article.
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2022
Admit card is crucial in exams because it avoids any kind of fraudulent activity and misrepresentation. Many students are so clever that they try to give someone else in their place to attempt their exam and similarly, many reasons like this. To avoid this kind of activity, it is mandatory to take your admit card with you during exams along with a photograph and sign on it.
|UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2021||Date|
|Admit Card issue date||To be announced|
|Date of Exam||07 Aug 2022|
Download Admit Card Here: Candidates can download UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2022 through upsconline.nic.in
How to Download UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2022?
The applicants need to follow all the steps given below to download their admit card.
- First of all the applicants have to visit the official site i.e upsc.gov.in
- After it click on the link for the e- admit card
- After clicking on the admit card you will be redirected to the page with the Admit Card download link .
- Choose the first option as this is your examination admit card
- Click on the link and read important instructions thoroughly .
- After that click on the yes button.
- Now applicants can download their admit card by logging in with the registration number and date of birth.
- Enter the security pin and click on “Submit”.
- Finally, download your admit card .
Details in UPSC CAPF 2022 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, the applicants must check their details properly to detect any possible errors such as blur photo, spelling mistakes, misinformation etc .The details of the admit card are mentioned below –
- Full name of the applicant
- Full name of the applicant’s father or guardian.
- Roll number auto-generated at the time of registration.
- Exam venue.
- Time of commencement of the exam.
- Date of examination.
- Permanent address of the applicant.
- Scanned copy of passport size photo.
Errors in UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2021
In case candidates find discrepancies such as blur photo or signature or incomplete details, then they should convey the same to the commission. UPSC provides the candidates with contact details to communicate the discrepancy after the issue of admit card. The candidates must mention the following details while communications:
- Registration ID (RID)
- Roll No (if Received)
- Name of the candidate (In blick letters)
- Name and year of Examination
- Complete Postal Adress (same as in the CAPF application form)
- Valid and active Email ID
Things to carry to UPSC CAPF Exam
Before appearing for the exam the applicants should carry all the necessary documents which plays an important role in examination centre .Make sure you carry all the things listed below :
- Carry the CAPF admit card 2021 to the exam centre along with one government-issued photo-ID proof like Aadhaar card, voter ID, passport, driving license, PAN card etc.
- Make sure to carry the same photo ID which candidates used while filling the CAPF application form .
- Carry hand sanitiser in a transparent bottle along with a double mask and maintain social distancing.
- Applicants are allowed to wear simple watches.
- Applicants are also advised to bring Black and ball pens as they are required to fill OMR and Attendance sheets .
Items Prohibited in UPSC CAPF 2021 Exam Centre
Below is the list of all the items that are prohibited and the candidates carrying the following items are not be allowed inside the exam centres:
- Mobile phone
- Bluetooth devices
- Communication devices
- Electronic Devices
- Storage media such as pen drive
- Study Material
- Copy or note book
- Study notes
- Paper or piece of paper
UPSC CAPF 2021 Exam Pattern
The CAPF exam is conducted by UPSC and it is comprised of three stages i.e Written Test, PET and Interview. Written test includes two papers which are –
- Paper I includes multiple choice questions on general ability and logical reasoning.
- Paper II includes descriptive type questions based on General Studies, Essay and Comprehension .
|Paper I||General Ability and Intelligence||250 Marks||Hindi and English||2 hours|
|Paper-II||General Studies, Essay, and comprehension||200 Marks||English||3 Hours|
What After UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2022?
The UPSC CAPF answer key releases on the official website of UPSC a few days after the exam. The candidates can use the official answer key of last year and the previous year’s question paper to prepare for the exam. An answer key is a list of all the correct answers to the objective-type question paper. UPSC releases a consolidated PDF of all the answer keys of a particular exam.
As the UPSC CAPF result is declared already, the candidates can not now object to the official answer key. Various prestigious institutes and persons release answer key unofficially in PDF format or video format. Candidates can use these answer keys after the exam to know their marks in the exam.
About UPSC CAPF
CAPF exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) every year. Candidates who are of the age group between 20 to 25 years with a graduate degree can apply for this exam. The vacancies in this exam are for the police force of Indian. Therefore, only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for this exam. Pregnant women are not allowed to apply for this exam as they are disqualified for the PET. The selection procedure consists of a written exam, physical eligibility test, and personality test.
- Download Admit Card Here: Click here to download UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2021.
Ans : The admit card for CAPF will be available on the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in.
Ans : A person must carry a photo ID proof along with the UPSC admit card to the exam centre.
Ans : Candidates require their registration ID or roll number and date of birth to download the UPSC CAPF admit card.