UPSC CAPF Result 2022 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) releases UPSC CAPF 2022 result on the official website at upsc.gov.in. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their UPSC result 2022 through this article as well. Aspirants must have their login credentials ready to login and check the UPSC CAPF 2022 result. The candidates who have successfully qualified in the UPSC CAPF will be recruited Assistant Commandants in Central Armed Police Forces. Read the entire article to know more about the UPSC CAPF result 2022.
UPSC CAPF Result 2022
After the results for the written examination are out. Qualifying candidates will be summoned to attend their physical Efficiency Test/Physical Standard Test. Medical Tests will also be carried out. Below given are the important events and their corresponding dates concerning the result declaration of UPSC CAPF Exam 2022.
|UPSC CPAF 2022 Exam Date||08 Aug 2021||07 Aug 2022|
|UPSC CPAF 2022 Result Declaration||13 Oct 2021||To be announced|
Check result here : Candidates can check their UPSC CAPF result 2022 at upsc.gov.in
How to Check UPSC CAPF 2022 Result
Students can check and download the UPSC CAPF 2022 results from the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. To check the result for UPSC CAPF 2022 candidates should follow the steps provided below.
1st Step: Go to upsc.gov.in.
2nd Step: Click on the “Written Results” button from the homepage.
3rd Step: From the list select the link for “Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants), 2022”
4th Step: Click on the ‘click here’ link
5th Step: The PDF of UPSC CAPF 2022 Results will start downloading
UPSC CAPF Cut-off Marks
Candidates need to score marks equal to or greater than the cut off scores set by UPSC in order to qualify in the written exam of CAPF. UPSC releases category wise cutoffs for CAPF every year. While the cut-off marks for UPSC CAPF varies every year, candidates can predict the cut off scores for 2022 by analyzing previous year cut-offs. Candidates should also note that minimum qualifying marks will be fixed separately for each Paper by the UPSC in their discretion. First Paper I will be evaluated. Paper II of only those candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in Paper I are evaluated.
The cut off marks are decided by UPSC on the basis of various factors including:
- Number of vacancies
- Number of students appearing
- Difficulty level of the examination
Paper I (out of 250 Marks):
Paper I & II (out of 450 Marks)
UPSC CAPF E-Summon
- Candidates will receive e-summons via mail from UPSC.
- E-summons invite the candidate to appear for the interview round given that they have qualified in the PET/PST & medical test.
- They will also be required thereafter, to give their options at the time of the Interview/Personality Test, while
acknowledging the e-summon letter.
UPSC CAPF 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection process for UPSC CAPF 2022 exam consists of three rounds. The three rounds of UPSC CAPF exam are as follows:
- There will be two compulsory papers.
- Paper I deals with General Ability and Intelligence. And it will have a weightage of 250 marks.
- Paper II deals with General Studies, Essay and Comprehension. It will have a weightage of 200 marks.
- Paper II is only evaluated if qualified in Paper I
Physical efficiency Test/Physical Standard Test & medical test
- Candidates if qualified in the written examination will be summoned for Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests.
- Even if the candidate was declared medically unfit, they will be allowed to appear before the “Review Medical Board” on their appeal by the Appellate Authority.
- After qualifying in the Medical Standards Tests, candidates will be called for Interview/Personality Test.
- The Interview/Personality Test will have a weightage of 150 Marks.
Note: Candidates who are short-listed for Interview/Personality Test (provisionally or otherwise) will be issued a Detailed Application Form (DAF) in which they will be required to indicate their preference of Forces.
Final Selection/Merit list
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview round.
UPSC CAPF Vacancy 2022
UPSC CAPF 2022 is conducted for recruiting eligible candidates to various posts within the Central Armed Police Forces. Those who qualify will be admitted as Assistant Commandants to BSF, CISF, SSB, ITBP and CRPF. To be eligible candidates should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent. There will also be a physical efficiency test & medical test also, so the candidate must be physically fit and satisfy all physical requirements as per the post requirements. The below-given divisions recruit from the UPSC CPAF exam. The total number of vacancies are distributed among the various posts and the number of vacancies per posts are declared by the board itself on their official website.
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Indo‐Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Service Allocation will be done on the basis of position in the Merit List. Candidates should indicate their Service Preferences at the time of filling up the Detailed Application Form (DAF) before the PET/PST & Medical test. Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants (ACs).
About UPSC CAPF Result
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts CAPF examination annually. Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to be able to appear in this examination. UPSC will conduct the recruitment process in three stages i.e. the Written exam (Paper I & II), Physical efficiency test/Physical Standard test & medical test followed by the interview round to fill the vacancies. Only the candidates who are able to qualify in the final round of the selection process are eligible for the post and they will be shortlisted for the final merit list.
UPSC CAPF Result 2022 FAQs
Ans: Candidates should visit the official UPSC website at upsc.gov.in.
Ans: The UPSC CAPF declares the result in the form of a merit rank list with the roll numbers of the qualified candidates.
Ans: There are three stages in the recruitment process of UPSC CAPF
(i)The written exam (Paper I & II)
(ii)Physical efficiency test & medical test &
(iii) interview round.