|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
UPSC Civil Services (IAS) Question Papers are published here of previous years. Question papers of IAS exam contain questions asked in Civil Services exams held by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Initially preliminary exam is held, also referred to as IAS Prelims or CSAT. After that, IAS Mains is held which is only for candidates who have qualified IAS Prelims. Candidates who are preparing for Civil Services can use UPSC Civil Services Question Papers to prepare for exam. In addition, they can go through answer keys of corresponding papers to self analyze level of preparation. Get here all previous year Civil Services (IAS) Question Papers.
UPSC Civil Services Question Papers
- UPSC Civil Services Question Paper 2017
- UPSC Civil Services Question Paper 2016
- UPSC Civil Services Question Paper 2015
Significance of UPSC Civil Services Question Papers
Candidates preparing for IAS can find question papers helpful for following reasons.
- To understand exam pattern
- Analyze difficulty level of exam
- Self-analysis of preparation for IAS
Union Public Service Commission conducts Civil Services exam each year. The prelims is common for all services (Indian Administrative Services, Indian Forest Services, Indian Police Services, and others). However, Mains exam is separate for these services. On this page you will find question papers of UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam, referred to as IAS Prelims or CSAT; and also of IAS Mains Exams.
How to use Civil Services Question Papers for IAS Preparation
- Open or download IAS question paper.
- Set alarm clock for exact duration as exam is to be conducted (for example if exam is of 2 hours, set alarm for 2 hours).
- Start attempting each question and mark answers in a sample OMR sheet.
- At the end of time set, check answers with answer key.
- Award marks as per marking scheme.
This way you will know your preparation level and can focus on strengths and weaknesses. For example if you scored less in GK you can work on that more.