UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Application Form 2019 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the Deatiled Application Form of UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist 2019. The online application form has been made available on upsconline.nic.in Up to October 28, 2019. Candidates can login to fill DAF form for UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist 2019. The candidates who will submit the online UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Application Form 2019 on time those form will be only considered for the further recruitment process. From this page, candidates will get full information regarding UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Application Form 2019.
UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Application Form 2019
In the form, candidates should provide valid details. The candidates can only online mode for filling the UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Application Form 2019. For more information regarding Online UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Application Form 2019 check the schedule given below.
|UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Application Form 2019||Important Date|
|Start Date of filling online form||20 Mar 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form||16 Apr 2019 (By 6:00 p.m)|
|Start date of filling DAF||14 Oct 2019|
|End date of DAF||28 Oct 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the DAF form for UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist.
- Click here to check instructions regarding UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist 2019.
- Click here to check detailed notification regarding UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist.
Application Fee Of UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Application Form 2019
The general and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 200/- as an application fee. The SC/ ST/ PWD category & Women candidates are exempted for paying the fee. Application Fee will be Non-Refundable.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the examination fee payment by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or can also deposit the money in any Branch of SBI by cash.
Documents Required For Filling the UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Application Form 2019
Before filling the form candidates should collect the below-mentioned documents this will help you in easily and accurately filling the form.
- Qualification Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- 10th and 12th certificate
- Cast Certificate (if required)
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- For Id, proof candidates have to submit any of these documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
Documents To Be Uploaded in the UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Application Form 2019?
From below candidates can check the documents which need to be scanned and uploaded in the UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Application Form 2019?
- Minimum Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate for the native of Jammu and Kashmir (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- The same document which the candidates will provide in an application form should carry in examination hall along with the admit card.
- The OBC performance has to be submitted online by email to the commission.
How To Fill UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Application Form 2019?
Candidates can follow the steps given below for filling the UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Application Form 2019.
- First of all click on the above link and then click on Click here for Part I link.
- Thereafter, Important Instructions page will open read the information provided on the page carefully and then after that click on the Yes Button.
- On clicking the Yes button Part I Registration page will open on that page candidates have to mention Candidate Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mothers Name, Nationality, Marital Status, Community, Educational qualification, Address, Email Id, Mobile Number, Name of Examination etc. After filling the details click on the continue button.
- Thereafter, Part II registration page will open. In Part II registration page candidates have to fill and complete the Payment, Center Selection, Photo Sign & Photo identity card, Agreeing to the Declaration Steps.
Payment – Make the payment as per the candidate’s category.
Center Selection – The examination will be conducted in the below mentioned cities so among them only candidates have to choose the center.
Photo and Sign – In this steps candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in the specified format.
Agreeing to the Declaration – At last, the candidates have to agree with the declaration.
Points To Be Followed While Filling UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Application Form 2019
Candidates should follow the below mentioned point while and after filling the UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Application Form 2019.
- While filling the online application form, the candidates should first read the instructions and should decide the center for the examination.
- Incomplete or unfinished applications will be not accepted. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- After making the fee payment do not touch and press any button or refresh the page up to when any confirmation message regarding successful payment not displayed on the screen.
- The candidates must take the print out of the confirmation page and should take the print out of the application form for future reference.
UPSC Geologist and Geo-Scientist Admit Card 2019
The candidates who will submit the online application form on time for those only admit card for written examination will be issued. Admit Card will be made available on the official website. For each stage of the examination separate admit card will be released. Admit Card will be containing the name of the candidates, roll number, exam name, exam center name, father’s name, center code, center address, the timing of exam etc. For all the candidates it will be mandatory to carry a hard copy of the admit card and one valid photo id proof.