UPSC Geo Scientist 2023 i.e. the Combined Geo-Scientist Examination is a National level competitive exam. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) organizes UPSC CGSE. This UPSC Exam is held for recruitment of Group A (Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist), Group A Scientist B (Hydrogeology, Chemical, Geophysics) in Geological Survey of India, Central Ground Water Board. Therefore it is a very important exam to get government jobs after Post Graduation.
Latest – UPSC Geo Scientist 2023 result has been announced. Check here
UPSC Geo Scientist 2023
Get here UPSC Geo Scientist 2023 notification, exam date, application form, admit card, answer key, result. In addition download UPSC CGSE syllabus pdf, previous year question papers and more preparation material.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Exam Pattern
- Recommended Books
- Exam Date
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Cut Off
UPSC Geo Scientist 2023 Notification
The notification of UPSC CGSE refers to the detailed advertisement or information brochure by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). You can read and download the UPSC Geo Scientist notification PDF here as per issuance. If you are going to appear in Combined Geo-Scientist Examination, then you can read the notification to know all official details about the exam. However there may be amendments or corrections to UPSC CGSE notification. Therefore keep checking upsc.gov.in for any changes.UPSC Geo Scientist 2023 Notification View Download
Important Downloads and Official Links
Announcements and Notifications
- 03 March 2023 – Written Result announced
- 20 February 2023 – Question Paper released
- 27 January 2023 – Admit card released
- 04 November 2022 – Examination Time Table
- 31 October 2022 – Fictitious Fee
UPSC Geo Scientist 2023 – An Overview
The key details of this competitive exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||UPSC CGSE|
|Full Form of UPSC CGSE||Combined Geo-Scientist Examination|
|UPSC Full Form||Union Public Service Commission|
|Level of Competitive Exam||National|
|Type of Exam||UPSC Exam|
|Posts Where Recruitment is Through This Exam||Group A (Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist), Group A Scientist B (Hydrogeology, Chemical, Geophysics)|
|Services Where Recruitment is Through This Exam||Geological Survey of India, Central Ground Water Board|
|Minimum Educational Qualification Required||Post Graduation|
|Region For Which This Exam Applies||India|
- UPSC Geo Scientist 2023 Application Form: If you want to appear in Combined Geo-Scientist Examination, then the first thing to do is to check eligibility and fill the form. How to apply, fees, documents required for UPSC CGSE application form are in the notification.
- UPSC Geo Scientist 2023 Admit Card: Those who apply get UPSC CGSE hall ticket. It contains exam center, timing, dress code, guidelines; and is compulsory to get entry at exam center for Combined Geo-Scientist Examination.
- UPSC Geo Scientist 2023 Answer Key: It is the set of answers to the UPSC Geo Scientist 2023 question paper. You can check solutions after Union Public Service Commission holds the exam.
- UPSC Geo Scientist 2023 Result: The UPSC announces result as per calendar of events at upsc.gov.in. Those who appeared in Combined Geo-Scientist Examination can check result to know their qualifying status.
- UPSC Geo Scientist Syllabus and Exam Pattern: While UPSC CGSE syllabus is the list of topics from which questions will be asked in exam. Similarly exam pattern tells number of questions, mode, negative marking of Combined Geo-Scientist Examination.
- UPSC Geo Scientist Cut Off: This is the minimum marks to qualify, or last score/rank to clear the UPSC CGSE.
UPSC Exam 2023
You can explore more UPSC Exam here.
- UPSC CAPF (AC)
- UPSC CBI LDCE
- UPSC CDS
- UPSC CISF AC (Exe) LDCE
- UPSC CMS
- UPSC ESE
- UPSC Geo Scientist
- UPSC IAS
- UPSC IES ISS
- UPSC IFS
- UPSC NDA
- UPSC SO Steno
If you have any queries on UPSC Geo Scientist 2023, then please ask in comments below.
Leave a Reply