UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct the entrance test for selection to Indian Economic Service Examination and in Indian Statistical Service Examination through IES / ISS Examination 2018, on June 29, 2018. The eligible candidates can now download UPSC IES / ISS Admit Card. The UPSC IES / ISS Admit Card 2018 has been released at www.upsc.gov.in, but the direct link to download it is available here as well. Candidates can download the admit card of UPSC IES / ISS by entering roll number or registration number. Check complete details on UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card from this page.
UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card
No IES / ISS Admit Card / Call Letter 2018 will not be sent by post. If a candidate does not receive his / her Admit Card or any other communication regarding his / her candidature for the examination three weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission.
|Admit Card will be released on||08 Jun 2018|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||29 Jun to 01 Jul 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card
- Exam Schedule: Click here to check the schedule.
- List of rejected candidates: Click here to check the list of rejected candidates.
How to download UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card?
The procedure to download UPSC IES / ISS Admit Card 2018 is simple and candidate friendly. The candidates can check the steps by step procedure to download the admit card from below:
- Click on the link above.
- Login as shown below will open:
- Candidates can then choose to ‘By Registration Id’ or ‘By Roll Number’ option.
- If the candidate will choose ‘By Registration’, then they need to enter ‘Registration Number’ and Date of Birth.
- Those who will choose ‘By Roll Number’ need to enter Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- After entering the details, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Check and download the UPSC IES / ISS 2018 admit card.
Download and print the UPSC IES / ISS 2018 e-admit card on a plain white sheet of paper. Take multiple print outs and keep it safe.
What to do if unable to download the UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card?
If you are facing problem in downloading the admit card form UPSC’s website. Then there must be some problem. In this case, refresh the page and fill the entries. After doing so if you are still facing the same problem then you should bring this issue to the Commission as soon as possible. If possible then visit the Facilitation Center in the Commission Office. If visiting is not possible then candidates can call the Commission on these Telephone No.011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 Hrs. and 17.00 Hrs.
Note: Please try to bring this issue to the commission at least 03 weeks before the examination. This will help you a lot, and late in this matter can harm the candidature.
How to resolve Discrepancy on UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit card?
UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card is the most important document for the purpose of the examination. An erroneous Admit Card can harm your candidature. So after downloading the UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card, the first thing is to check it carefully. If you find any incorrect details on the Admit Card then you should talk to the Commission in this matter to resolve this immediately. The contact details of the Commission are present in the above section.
Important Instruction after Downloading UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card and Exam
Along with UPSC IES / ISS Admit Card, you will get a set of instruction. The instruction is to be followed by the candidates in the examination. Let’s take the look at the instructions about the UPSC IES / ISS Admit Card.
- Carrying the Admit Card in each session of the examination is mandatory. Because Admit Card is the key to the examination hall.
- After downloading the Admit Card keep is safe until the declaration of final result.
- After downloading the Admit Card, if any candidate found any discrepancy on the admit card he/ she should bring that issue to the notice of Commission.
- Those candidates, who do not have a clear photograph in the Admit Card should carry 02 passport size photograph along with the photo identity proof in the examination hall.
- Bringing any electronic gadgets except for scientific (No-programmable type) calculators in descriptive type exam is not allowed in the exam.
- Do not carry any valuable items in the examination premises.
- UPSC IES/ ISS 2018 Admit card will contain the reporting time of examination. So the candidates have to reach at the examination venue at least 10 minutes before the exam. Because the closing time of gates in examination hall is 08:50 AM in morning session and 01:50 PM in afternoon session.
- After getting the OMR sheet in the exam please fill your Roll no, and while filling do not omit any zeros. Any mistake on OMR sheet will lead you to the cancellation of candidature.
- The candidature of the candidates is provisional till the final selection.
Significance of the UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit card
- No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he/she holds an e-Admit Card for the examination.
- The hall ticket is a very important document for the examination and it should be carefully preserved.
- Do not tamper with the admission certificate. Do not make any markings on the UPSC IES / ISS admit card issued by the Commission.
- Make sure that all details in the document are correct and verifiable.
Paper Pattern and Marking scheme in UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Exam
UPSC conducts the UPSC IES / ISS 2018 in two parts. Part I is a Written examination carrying a maximum of 1000 marks and Part II is -Viva voice is of 200 marks. The Paper pattern for Economic Service is differed form Statistical Service.
Only the Statistics-I & Statistics-II are the Objective type. Rest of the Papers are Conventional type in the UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Exam.
- If candidate’s handwriting is not easily legible, a deduction will be made on it.
Viva Voice examination:
The Part II of the UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Exam is a Viva Voice examination. The candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the Written examination have to appear in the Viva Voice Test. The object of the interview is to assess his/her suitability for the Service.
Examination Centers for UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Exam
The competitive exam for recruitment to various posts will be held by the UPSC at the following centers.
- Candidates should note that centers and dates of examination are liable to be changed at the discretion of the commission.
- The Candidates must fill in the application form as early as possible because allotment of centers would be on first come first serve basis.
- Candidates who could not get center of their choice due to ceiling would have to opt for another center.
- Ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each center doesn’t apply on Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Ahmedabad centers.