UPSC IES / ISS Admit Card 2018 – The Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the entrance test for selection to Indian Economic Service Examination and in Indian Statistical Service Examination through IES / ISS Examination 2018, on June 29, 2018. The eligible candidates will get their UPSC IES / ISS Admit Card to appear in the examination. Admit Card will be issued for the written examination. The UPSC IES / ISS Admit Card 2018 will be made available on the UPSC website at www.upsc.gov.in for downloading by candidates. Check complete details on UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card from this page.
UPSC IES / ISS 2018 Admit Card
No IES / ISS Admit Card / Call Letter 2018 sent by post. If a candidate does not receive his / her Admit Card or any other communication regarding his / her candidature for the examination three weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission.
|Admit Card will be released on||To be announced|
|Date of Commencement of Examination||29 Jun 2018|
Admit Card: Admit Card for UPSC IES / ISS 2018 will be released on www.upsc.gov.in.
How to download Admit Card
The procedure to download UPSC IES / ISS Admit Card 2018 is simple and candidate friendly. The candidates can check the steps by step procedure to download the admit card from below:
- Go to the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in or candidates can also follow the Admit card link provided above.
- Navigate to the link that says e-Admit Card 2018.
- The admit card download page shall appear.
- If the candidates will opt for Registration ID then they need to enter Registration Id and Date of Birth but if the candidates choose Roll Number option then they will have to submit it Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Check and download the IES / ISS Admit Card 2018.
Download and print the UPSC IES / ISS 2018 e-admit card on a plain white sheet of paper. Take multiple print outs and keep it safe.
Significance of the UPSC IES / ISS Admit card 2018
- No candidate will ordinarily be allowed to take the examination unless he/she holds an e-Admit Card for the examination.
- The hall ticket is a very important document for the examination and it should be carefully preserved.
- Do not tamper with the admission certificate. Do not make any markings on the UPSC IES / ISS admit card issued by the Commission.
- Make sure that all details in the document are correct and verifiable.
Important Instruction after downloading Admit Card
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Candidates need to bring the e-Admit Card in each session. Candidates need to keep E-Admit Card safely.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card / signatures on the Scannable Attendance Lists will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and three passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
The competitive exam for recruitment to various posts will be held by the UPSC at the following centers.
- Candidates should note that centers and dates of examination are liable to be changed at discretion of commission.
- Candidates must fill-in the application form as early as possible because allotment of centers would be on first come first serve basis.
- Candidates who could not get center of their choice due to ceiling would have to opt for another center.
- Ceiling on the number of candidates alloted to each center doesn’t apply on Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Ahmedabad centers.