UPSC IES ISS Application Form 2022 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has closed the UPSC IES ISS application form 2022 window. The last date for submission of the application was April 26, 2022. The application fee for UPSC IES ISS is Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) for the General/ EWS/ OBC category and ‘Nil’ for SC/ ST/ PWD Application will start next year. The candidates can get all the details regarding the UPSC IES ISS Application Form 2022 in this article.
Latest: UPSC IES ISS 2022 application form withdrawal to take place from May 04 to May 10, 2022.
UPSC IES ISS Application Form 2022
As multiple applications are not allowed, one must take care that they do not register multiple times. In any case, if one has applied more than once then the application with the higher RID is considered and the rest are automatically cancelled. Check important dates for UPSC IES ISS Application Form 2022 below.
|Start date of application process||06 Apr 2022|
|Last date to apply for IES ISS||26 Apr 2022|
|Form Withdrawal||04-10 May 2022|
UPSC IES ISS Application Fee 2022
Some data about the application fee have been listed below:
- Candidates are required to expend the application fee of Rs. 200/-
- The fee payment has been exempted for Female candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST category or candidates with Benchmark disabilities.
Mode of Payment
- Candidates can pay the required fee through any Branch of the State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking of SBI.
- “Pay by Cash” mode is also available here, check the details.
Documents Required to Submit the UPSC IES ISS Application Form 2022
A list of required documents to submit the UPSC IES ISS application form has been provided in the UPSC notification. A similar list has been given below:
1. Age proof certificate.
2. Certificate indicating Educational Qualification and Subjects.
3. Cast certificate for the SC/ST and another backward class category.
4. Certificate that supports the age/fee concession claim where needed.
5. Certificate that supports the Benchmark Disability (where needed).
UPSC IES ISS Image Specification 2022
Image specification refers to editing images so that the candidate can upload this while applying. Documents that the candidate have to provide for image specification are listed below:
The candidates must submit the following:
- his/her passport size photo scanned in the .jpg format.
- Signature scanned in the .jpg format.
- The file’s measurement should be between 20KB to 300KB.
How to Submit UPSC IES ISS Application Form 2022?
Application form for UPSC IES ISS releases on the official website of UPSC which is upsc.gov.in. candidates can use the direct link to fill up and submit the application form for UPSC IES ISS 2022 exam. Multiple entries are not allowed. Follow the steps below to apply for USC IES ISS 2022 Application form.
1st step: Go to the official website of UPSC, which is upsconline.nic.in
2nd step: Click on the ‘online application for various examination of UPSC’.
3rd step: Aspirants now have to click on the ‘apply link ‘ available against UPSC IES ISS exam.
4th step: Read all the important instructions appearing on the next screen. Press ‘yes’ button.
5th step: Now enter personal details such as name, date of birth, parent’s name-mail ID, mobile number etc.
6th step: After entering all the required details submit the form.
7th step: Use the UPSC IES ISS registration ID and password to log in and submit the application form.
8th step: Pay the required application fee, enter the educational qualifications and upload documents
9th step: the successful completion of the form fill up, the candidates need to take a printout of their application form for future records.
Details to Enter in the UPSC IES ISS Application Form
The candidates have to enter the following information on the application form:
- Name and year of the exam
- Roll Number (if received)
- Candidate’s Name (in full and in block letters)
- Complete postal details as given in the application.
- Valid and active e-mail id.
UPSC IES ISS Application Form Withdrawal 2022
The form withdrawal procedure has been discussed through the following list:
- Candidates have to provide their registration-id along with the similar mobile number and email id which is mentioned in the application form.
- The Commission will send a separate OTP to the mobile and email ID.
- The candidate has to send the OTP for verification.
- After that, the form withdrawal process will be complete.
What After UPSC IES ISS Application Process is Over?
After the successful completion of the form fill up procedure, the candidates have to wait for the UPSC IES ISS Admit Card, published by the UPSC. UPSC will release the Admit Card through an official notification on its official website, upsc.gov.in. They also provide web addresses from where Admit cards can be downloaded. They can get the Admit Card approximately three weeks ago. Candidates have to download the Admit card following some simple steps and take a printout with them. They have to carry their Admit cards to the exam centre on the date of the exam. This is compulsory since, without that, the candidates cannot appear in the exam.
UPSC IES ISS Exam
. The UPSC INDIAN ECONOMY SERVICE(IES) and INDIAN STATISTICAL SERVICE (ISS) is an administrative civil service under group- A of the Central Civil Services of the executive branch of the Government of India. So the aspirants have to undergo a tough contest. The aspirants who get success at the IES/ISS exams are placed in valuable cadre posts under the government of India. Post-Graduate in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics candidates can apply for the Indian Economic Service. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics candidates can apply for the post of Indian Statistical Service.
UPSC IES ISS Application Form FAQs
Ans : UPSC IES ISS application form 2022 has started from April 06, 2022.
Ans : If you have applied for more than once, your application with a higher Registration ID (RID) will be considered.
Ans : Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria which is to have to a postgraduate degree in Economics and bachelor’s degree in Statistics for IES and ISS respectively.
Ans. UPSC IESS and UPSC ISS exam are different as the posts are different. However, the commission releases combined notification for the posts.