|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given below. Get UPSC IES ISS 2017 Application Form complete information here. After registration candidates can check UPSC IES ISS Admit Card details here.
|Last date for submission of Online application form||03 Mar 2017|
|Date of UPSC Exam||12 May 2017|
UPSC IES ISS 2017 Application Form
Application Form of UPSC IES ISS 2017 can be filled online at official website of UPSC. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application form. The direct link to fill the Application form is available online below.
List of candidates whose application form has been rejected by UPSC due to non-payment of the fee. – Click here to view the list
Appeal against such rejection should reach the UPSC Office within 10 days of receiving e-mail. It is
- You may submit the bank pay-in slip (in original) if you have paid/deposited the fee through cash mode in the State Bank of India / designated banks,
- If you have paid the fee through debit/credit cards or through internet banking of authorized banks, please submit a copy of your Debit/ Credit Card Statement or Bank AccountStatement as the case may be.
Application Form Process is over
Get UPSC IES ISS 2017 Application Form here – Click here to fill the UPSC IES ISS 2017 Application Form issued by Union Public Service Commission.
Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Instruction for filling the UPSC IES ISS 2017 Application Form
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Online submission of application can only be made at website www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Candidates may please note that changes are not allowed in the online application, once it is submitted.
- Online Application Form is available in English and in Hindi Language but it can only be filled in English Language.
- The filling of online application contains two parts.
- In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
- Part-II Registration consists of following Stages – filling up Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph and Signature and agreeing to declaration.
- Registration of Part-I & Part-II will be treated as valid from 12-00 noon of 08-02-2017 to 18-00 hrs of 03-03-2017
and applicants making force entry outside the above timings will be treated as invaild.
- Candidate must press “I agree” button after he /she finds that information supplied by him /her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment , selection of centre, uploading of scanned photograph & signature and agreed for declaration.
- Scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Candidates can pay application fee online through SBI net banking or by cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of generation of challan. “Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 02-03-2017 i.e. one day before the closing date. however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can go directly during submission of online form.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 13 to 15.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent on your registered email-id. In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
- Candidates with less than 40% disability will not be considered for any relaxation which are applicable to PH candidates and are required to pay fee if not exempted under the rules.